Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]

Go down 
+2
Vine Lestrange
Scarlet Krueger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:42 pm

She walked into the hall with her head down. Ever since the students from Durmstrang had arrived she felt her confidence drop even further, if that was possible.
She longed to be able to talk to people, make friends. But it was impossible. Whenever she got anywhere near anyone her mouth clamped up, her heart started to race and her mind would just blank. It was like in a nightmare. The ones where you want to run but you can't get your feet to move. That was pretty much every day for Scarlet, a nightmare.
She hurried to a deserted part of the Hufflepuff table and sat down.
Also, the attack on Mrs. Norris had gotten her a little more on edge than usual. She was afraid that she would attack the next person who suddenly started talking near her. She wasn’t exactly on the hit list of whomever… or whatever was behind it not being muggle born and all. Even still, it didn’t make her feel any safer.
She reached over and grabbed herself a muffin and a goblet of pumpkin juice. Took out a book from her robes and started reading.
One day, I’ll feel safe somewhere
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:19 am

Vine walked into the hall after a long bath, relaxed. Slytherin table were crowded but someone gave him his seat, as usual. He nodded and sat with a sigh, "Anything new? Are you getting ready for the game with Gryffindorks?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:04 am

Lily walked in to the great hall with a spring in her step, a grin on her face and a twinkle in her eye. She headed straight to her favourite central spot at the Gryffindor table. She immediately grabbed an apple and starting eating, glancing around to see who was about.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:14 am

He looked at her direction and gave her a meaningful smile, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened at the astronomy tower.
Gryffindor table looked full and noisy as usual, he chose to stay where he was.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:24 am

Lily caught a smile from Vine at the Slytherin table. She grinned back, her cheek dimpling underneath a pink tinge, then turned back to those at her table. Her eyes sparkled in the light of the hall, and her hair seemed brighter and bouncier than usual. She smiled to herself, thinking, and took another bite of her apple.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:30 am

ooc have to go, be back later. sorry
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:33 am

ooc okily dokily.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:39 am

He wasn't going to go over and talk to her.
If she wanted to say anything, she would have to come this time. He had enough of the gryffindors staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:58 am

Lily grinned and excused herself from the table, before glancing at Vine giving him a smile and walking out of the hall.

ooc boom you got ignored. jk I'm going elsewhere... the GH bores me.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:01 am

Vine stared at her and wondered if the smile meant anything, he stood and followed her ignoring the meaningful glances and chuckles students gave him.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:04 am

Ruby strolled into the hall, feeling a lot more laid back than usual. The notebook was safely inside of her pocket, just in case any opportunities for interrogation arrived. She turned on the spot, examining the hall then made her way over to the Gryffindor table and sat down. These lot were easiest to annoy.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 am

Basil walked into the Great Hall looking through her bag that was over her shoulder. She sat down at the Ravenclaw table and dropped her bag on the floor, giving up looking what she needed. Basil glanced around the Hall quickly, then picked up a lemon from the middle of the table and began to peel it.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:05 am

Anger. Gellert had had enough his mother’s paranoia and his father’s insisting him on to be homeschooled for the remainder of the year. Despite all of his pleading and negotiating his mother was thoroughly convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was going to somehow die at school all because of his carelessness.
It was absolutely ridiculous how out of hand her worrying got. Yes, the boy dying was a restless soul, but, that didn’t mean that something was waiting to kill him at every turn. ”She’s gone crazy,” he muttered to himself as he walked down from the dormitories. In spite of everything, though, he was back, and now feeling rather famished so he was making his way down to the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Ruby raised her head to watch Dill. She'd already forgotten what her real name was. Something herby probably, there must have been a reason for such a nickname. Watching from the Gryffindor table, she thought about how long it would take for the girl to start feeling uncomfortable. She'd been neglecting her glare practice lately.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:26 am

Basil peeled the last bit of skin off her lemon. She bit into the sour fruit. It had been a while since she had eaten a lemon. She grinned, reconizing the taste. She took another bite, careful not to get any of the juices in her eyes. After finishing, she wiped her mouth of all the juice that remained. She looked around the hall again. Her eyes stopped on Ruby for a second, then continued on.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:32 am

"I can't believe you ate that! My mouth..I am drooling. HELP." Gellert exclaimed, shaking Basil's arm.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:35 am

She sniggers at the Ravenclaw boy that was pulling on her arm. "Here." Basil says handing him a lemon, trying to keep from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gellert Jr Grindelwald

Gellert Jr Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 am

"Noooo.. No." he closed his eyes and covered his ears. "I can't stop my mouth..Pleeeease. I beg you. SOUR."
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:44 am

"Disgusting. Do you want any stomach lining left?" Ruby says to the two Claw, wrinkling her nose and making an 'ugh' sound. She couldn't even imagine trying to eat a whole lemon. Too sour.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:48 am

She rolls her eyes at the boy. "Fine." Then looks up at Ruby. She grins. Most people did have a problem with her eating lemons. She didn't see why. It was just another fruit. "Do you have a problem, Ruby?" She asked, placing an apple in front of the Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:02 am

"No. I bet your tummy does though. So acidic." Ruby tuts and shakes her head at Dill as though it were a crime to eat such a sour fruit.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:04 am

"Ah, no. I don't think so. I've been eating lemons since I was eight, so I think I'll be alright." She says. Basil smirks. "Thanks for you concern though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]   I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got a lovely bunch of unicorns [Open]
Page 1 of 1