Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jumbled thoughts (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Jumbled thoughts (open) Empty
PostSubject: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:03 am

Basil raced up the steps to the Astronomy Tower, tripping over a couple on her way up. As she pushed the door open, she felt a blast of cool air hit her face. She sighed, walking over to the edge of the tower and looking over the grounds. She had a lot to think about, and this was the only place she could think of coming, besides the forest. Sighing, she sat down on the floor, looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:08 am

Lily had tiptoed her way up the tower steps, searching for the sound of life from within the room at the top. Slowly she pushed the door open and stepped in, looking round the room her eyes immediately flew to the parapet and her mind flashed to thoughts of last night. She shivered then caught sight of Basil sat on the floor. She cocked her head slightly and headed over to the girl. "Hey Basil! What're you doing on the floor?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 am

Her head snapped up at the sound of a voice and she tensed up. When Basil saw it was Lily, she relaxed a bit and stood up, dusting herself off. "Oh, hey Lily." she bit her lip. "No reason. Just thinking." She sighed, looking across the school grounds. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 am

She smiled, her cheek dimpling, "I'm okay thank you.. just a bit dazed. So much drama going on at the moment." Her eyes reflected the evening Sun as she glanced out over the grounds. "I think the more important question is how are you? People only come up here to avoid things.. or think through something serious.. which is it with you?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:20 am

She nodded to Lily, then sat back down. What was she up here for? "A bit of both... I guess." She said, biting her lip. She said no more, just leaving it at that. She didn't really want to talk about what she was thinking. It was a lot of what ifs... What if I did this? Or what if I did that? She was confusing herself. She shook her head, looking back up at the Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:22 am

Lily watched the girls face a moment trying to suss what was wrong. After a minute, she sat opposite her friend and smiled kindly. "What is it that's troubling you? I'm your friend.. I might be able to help."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:28 am

She shrugged. "I don't know. It's kind of a bunch of things." And it was. For some reason, Basil couldn't get her brother out of her head. Maybe it was because he was suppose to be here, with her this year. Or it could be that she was just missing him. She didn't know what, but she hoped the feelings would fade away soon. It was also a bit about Hex. She didn't know why she had her thoughts on him, to be truthful. He was just another boy who had done something to her. She sighed, looking back up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 am

"You're not ill, you're not lacking company.. Is it family?" she cocked her head to the side, curiously, "You don't have to tell me of course." She smiled then spoke again, "Maybe it's... someone I know?.. Hex?" Her eyes twinkled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:38 am

She bit her lip as she mentioned the two things that were on her mind. How did she know? Basil asked herself. She looked up and looked the girl in the eyes. "It's... It's a bit of both."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:43 am

Lily smiled and patted the girls shoulder before standing and walking over to the parapet. She leaned against the railings looking out over the grounds before speaking again. "Spill. Whichever's easiest to talk about. At least then you'll have unloaded one thing and you'll feel a bit better."
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:45 am

Tina Tracey was walking the stairs to the Astronomy Tower. The two straps of her bag around her shoulders pushed deeply into her flesh because of the large amount of books inside it. She tought back at the meeting with the other girls. Why does everyone has problems with my bloodstatus ? Like I can do anything about it. She sighed deeply and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:49 am

Basil opened her mouth to speak but then snapped it shut when she say movement besides her. She stared at the Hufflepuff who had just entered. It was the one from breakfast yesterday. The mudblood. She stares at her, then looks at Lily, her eyes saying she doesn't want to talk about it in front of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:52 am

Lily turned at the sound of the door and nodded at Basil. "Tina!" she said with a grin before walking over to hug the girl, "sorry about yesterday, i'm not usually like that. Don't know what came over me." she rambled on and on apologetically then looked at the Hufflepuff girl's face. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 am

She smiled when the girl nodded and went back to looking at the sky. She sighed, thinking. What if, what if, what if.
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:57 am

Tina stiffened slightly when the Gryff hugged her. "Ah, okay. Its okay, I guess. I'm pretty used to people acting that way." She smiled sadly and dropped her bag on the floor. "Yeah, sure. Why not. Are you alright ?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 am

Walking the halls bored out of my mind I couldn't control myself just following the first random person I found. Some Puff girl, shoulders hunched was making her way up the Astronomy tower stair. I did what any normal person would do and followed her. As she stepped out into the free air and joined two other girls that looked familiar I hung back and frowned. Why were they meeting in such a desolate place? Hopefully they were up to no good a smile creeps over my face and for the moment just hang back leaning against a wall in the shadow of the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:02 am

"You shouldn't put up with it, it was mean of me." She smiled again, "I'm.. good." She went back to the parapet to look over the grounds once more. "What brings you up here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:05 am

"What can I do about it ? If I said something about it you would act even meaner." her gaze was gtting pulled to the vieuw, the beautiful vieuw. "I guess I'm too early for class. I always come here early, to look at the vieuw and enjoy the silence here."
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:08 am

The girls were just blabbering on about nothing, I sigh. Why does nothing interesting ever happen? Well that wasn't true the whole Mrs Norris thing was pretty cool but still.. I close my eyes drifting off a little.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:09 am

She watches the two girls from her position on the floor. Basil nudges her bag with her toe and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:12 am

She raised an eyebrow and laughed a little. "If you say so. Anywho.. I should probably head down to the great hall. I'm STARVING! I'll see you guys later." she walked over to the door and opened it to find Blood. "Oh Sorry!" she giggled then continued on her way down the stairs happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumbled thoughts (open)   Jumbled thoughts (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jumbled thoughts (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: