Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumours [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Rumours [open] Empty
PostSubject: Rumours [open]   Rumours [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Leo trudged into the common room, rubbing a hand over her eyes. 'My head hurts,' she half-muttered, half-groaned to herself as she sunk into a chair by the fireplace. She had just woken up from the strangest dream, involving temperamental Bludgers that all had Lockhart's beaming, toothy face on them.
Leo groaned again, sinking into the chair. She was glad she hadn't been chosen to play, but at the same time, she couldn't help but feel like she would have been able to make a difference. They could have at least taken my broom when I offered it to them, she grumbled in her head. But Wood's pride hadn't allowed that.
She reached out with a lazily flopping hand, trying to reach for the water jug a few metres away. But it was no use; she would have to get up. Then, a whisper made her freeze. A few portraits were gossiping to each other, and Leo had just picked up on what they were talking about.
'Did you hear ... another attack!'
'One of our very own Gryffindors!'
'... hospital wing ... Potter ...'
'That poor Creevey kid. He was always so enthusiastic as well ...'
Another attack? Leo's heart sank. It wasn't a Halloween joke after all. She gritted her teeth, glaring into the fire. First Mrs Norris, the rogue Bludger, and now young Colin Creevey. Leo knew of Colin - who didn't? With his constantly flashing camera, babbling high-pitched voice and fascination with the Boy Who Lived, Colin was well-known in Gryffindor Tower, and thoroughly disliked. But Colin didn't deserve this. No one deserved this.
Back to top Go down

Rumours [open]
Page 1 of 1