Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking time [open]

Go down 
+2
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Thinking time [open] Empty
PostSubject: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:38 am

Lily gleefully jogged up the stairs of the Astronomy tower and grinned as she reached the top, realising she would be alone. She silently walked through the doorway and closed the door behind her before heading over to the parapet. She smiled to herself, thinking of the places she had visited over the summer and the people she had met more recently. She sighed and rested her chin in her hand, leaning on the railing.
Glancing out over the grounds, her eyes were drawn to the forest, and her thoughts turned to her lost items. She had not returned there since discovering their disappearance, or at least, she had not passed through the tree line. She sighed again and closed her eyes trying to drown out the thoughts running through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:36 am

Rory yawned a bit as he walked. Hands in his pockets, he strolled up the stairs. A few things were on his mind. James and Naida for one, they were on his mind, unfortunantly. Much to his disdain, they were still together. And then there was Andy, whom Rory had to track down to talk to. He didn't quite trust those Ravenclaws he hung out with, they were awfully chummy with some Slytherins. They didn't seem to mind Andy though, they let him stay. And of course there was the Gryffindor Slytherin game from a few days ago. He frowned he remembered. With a sigh he walked through the door and out to the balcony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 am

Lucifer skipped dinner since he was not in mood to be around noisy students, walking up the astronomy tower he sincerely hoped no one would currently be there. He decided to carry his cane today for some obscure reason, reaching the landing he slowly pushed open the door and peered inside looking for people. He let out a small sigh as he saw two and wondered whether to go in or not.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:44 am

She turned at the sound of someone else's footsteps. Her thoughts were scrambled and she tried to refocus herself, and gain composure. She wiped a tear that had made its way down her cheek. Blinking a bit as she recognised who it was. "Rory?" she smiled at the boy kindly. Leaning her elbows on the railing she faced the boy. "What are you doing up here?" She looked past the younger Gryffindor, towards the doorway and noticed another face hidden in shadows. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 am

He blinked a few times, realizing someone was there. "Lily?" He questioned softly. He frowned a bit. Was she still mad at him? He still didn't know why... "I wa' just... walking." He shrugged a bit, eyeing her warily for any reaction. Was she still hanging out with that Slytherin guy? He cursed inwardly to realize he hadn't been paying attention these lat few days, busy with James and Andy. He turned around to look at the door, following the girl's gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 am

He froze when the two Gryffindors stared in his direction, sighing quietly to himself he stepped out onto the landing and looked at Rory and Lily. No point in hiding or leaving when they already knew that someone was there, he walked over to the parapet and rested his cane against the wall whilst he, himself rested his elbows on the railing nodding a curt greeting to both the Gryffindors.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:01 am

She grinned and hugged the Gryffindor boy, "I am SO sorry for the way I've been acting towards you.. It's just, things are complicated." She released him and turned to look back out over the grounds, smiling."How've you been?" she turned her head to the Slytherin boy, "Lucifer, nice to see you" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:08 am

He smiled a bit when the girl hugged him, glad things for better, at least for now. But he did want to talk to her, see what had been wrong, what he had done. "M' fine." He assured. He turned to look at the Slytherin boy. "Black?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:11 am

He tilted his head to look at the Gryffindors but his gazed was mainly fixed on Rory. "I see that you still have the habit of pointing out the obvious O'Conner." He flickered his eyes briefly in Lily's direction. "Likewise." Before returning to Rory.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:18 am

She strolled to the center of the room and took a seat, resting her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. "I've not seen you around much Rory.. You been avoiding me?" she raised an eyebrow jokingly. "What're you both doing up here anyway?" she smiled at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:23 am

He scoffed a bit at the Slytherin's comment. He turned back to face Lily. Feeling eyes on him, he turned. He frowned, realizing the boy was staring at him. "What?" He questioned. He turned to Lily when she spoke. "Oh yeah, I been hidin' from ye fer a while." He grinned at his joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:29 am

He blinked owlishly at Rory and stared back out towards the grounds. "Wanted to get away." He replied nonchalantly and rested his chin in the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:35 am

She laughed at Rory's words then grinned at him, "I'm not that scary surely? It's not like I'm a Slytherin.." she turned her gaze to Lucifer, "No offence Black." She giggled at her own joke and lay back on the floor, gazing up painting patterns with her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:39 am

"Oh I t'ink ye underestemate how scary ye are." He laughed a bit. He laughed again at the other Gryffindor's joke. He pushed away his curiosity for now, his questions for the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:41 am

He just shrugged at Lily. "What is there to take offense about?" He glanced at his cane making sure that it was still there before turning his gaze back to the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 am

"N'awwh c'mon, I'm not THAT bad!" she gestured for him to join her on the floor. "I've missed hearing your voice" she said with a smile. "It's a nice view from here, a nice distraction, don't you think?" she called to the Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 am

Basil quickly climbed the steps up to the Astronomy Tower, her bag bouncing by her side to the rhythm of her steps. She yawned as she reached the top, quickly covering her mouth to the sound of voices. She disappeared into the shadows, peeking out to see who it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:51 am

He glanced back at her and nodded. "Indeed it is..." He heard footsteps coming up the stairs and turned to look towards the door waiting for the newcomer to emerge from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:56 am

He thought about for a bit beofre shrugging and moving to sit next to the girl. He smiled a bit at her comment though.

ooc:sorry for late and short replies, I'm multi tasking
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 am

She noticed the sound of footsteps and turned her head to see the doorway. Unable to see a face, she turned back to Rory. "What's this I've heard about you and Val anyway" she said with a giggle, and nudged him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 am

Basil bit her lip when she saw the Slytherin look at her. It was the one who she had talked to the day before. She quickly recognized the two Gryffindors to be Lily and Rory. She stepped out from the darkness and walked over to the edge of the tower. Basil looks down then turns away, pale. She had never realized how high up it was up here
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:01 am

"Huh? O-Oh." He blushed a bit. He had forgotten about that for a minute there. He sighed, remembering his reaction. Stupid boy... "What have ye heard?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 am

Curiosity reared its ugly head when he heard Lily address Rory about something that happened with Val. He recognized the Ravenclaw from the other day. "Basil." He watched her as she made her way over to the edge of the tower and smirked when she paled.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 am

She grinned as Basil came in, "Bas!" she called gleefully. "Woah.. you look a bit pale.. sit with us?" She turned back to Rory, grinning, "I know.. everything. She told me all about BOTH times." Her eyes sparkled in the knowledge of gossip. "You could have at least kissed her back!" she nudged him laughing.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 am

Basil but her lip once more, taking deep breaths, trying to calm down. Heights. That was about the only thing that scared her. But strangely she could clb high up in a tree and fly on a broom with no problem. She sighed, nodding to the Slytherin boy, noting his smirk. "Lux."She turned to Lily grinning. "Hey there. Um... I think I'll just stand here. Thanks anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking time [open]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next