Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking time [open]

Go down 
+2
Rory O'Conner
Lily Luna Prewett
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Thinking time [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:56 am

"I'm fine Lils." She says, trying to ignore the Slytherin. She gripped the side of the tower, biting her lip. Chill Basil. she said to herself. You've got bigger things to deal with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:56 am

He frowned and glanced back at the other boy. "I do not see how this concerns you O'Conner." Then turned back to Basil.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:59 am

She too stood, "Yeah.. don't believe you there Bas." She walked towards the pair, "Now, you two need to start getting along nicely or you'll have me to deal with." She was the eldest in the room, and she was almost certainly more experienced than any of the others. "Lucifer, back off, Rory settle down, and Basil, cool off."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 am

Basil loosened her grip on the tower, sighing. She continued to look at the forest in the distance, trying to calm down. Why am I like this?
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 am

Ruby starts up the stairs to the Astronomy tower, running a hand along the wall in case she lots her balance. She hadn't been expecting anyone to be up here at this time - but soon the sound of voices drifted down to her. Well, who would want to miss the chance to see the stars on such a beautiful night? Maybe the students weren't as shallow and dimwitted as they seemed.

She came to a stop, listening intently for a while, trying to distinguish the voices. They weren't well known to her, but they were familiar. With a shrug - Ruby pushed open the door.
Back to top Go down

He raised an eyebrow at Lily but otherwise ignored her words. "How is that you're a giggling school girl around Lestrange but grow a backbone without him around?" He turned to face Lily momentarily forgetting about Basil.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 am

"Cut it out, Black." He glared, standing in front of Lily and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:05 am

Basil spun around. "Stop it. Leave her out of this." She gave a warning glance at Lily. Basil opened her mouth to say more, but then snapped it shut, seeing Ruby. She turned back around, looking over the grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:06 am

He sniggered. "First the prefect now her?" He tilted his head towards Lily. "Have you not broken enough hearts loverboy?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:07 am

OOC: Loverboy. Hunger Games!
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:07 am

He scoffed. "Shut it, Black. Leave 'em all alone."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:08 am

ooc: when did I become Peeta?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:08 am

Her jaw dropped, "I am NOT a giggling schoolgirl around him! You don't have a CLUE what you're talking about." The rising anger showed in her voice, and her face turned pink. She took a calming breath before speaking again, this time her voice came out forced and shaky. "Just leave the girl alone. That is all I'm asking." She noticed someone else enter but paid little attention.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:09 am

Ruby looked a little amused as she stepped out. She hoped she'd interrupted at an especially awkward moment. After walking to the edge, she turns to face the others and raises an eyebrow. "Lovely night for stargazing. Never really thought to experience it in a group. You're all quite the social butterflies, am I wrong?" She asked expectantly, stretching out her hands and examining them in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:10 am

OOC: Haha. Sorry. Just came to the top of my head when I read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:10 am

He glanced at Basil. "She brought herself into this. She could have stayed quiet, but this was all her." He turned back to Rory. "What authority do you have over me O'Conner? I shall do what I please."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 am

That was it. Basil spun around, pushing the boy away. "I said leave them alone!" She glanced at the other three in the room. Her eyes returned to the boy, now full Of anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 am

He growled in anger when Basil shoved him and staggered slightly to regain his balance. He spun around and glared heatedly at her with barely concealed fury and gripped his cane tightly. "They brought themselves into this. This was none of their business." He snarled venomously at Basil.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:16 am

"Wanna bet, Black?" He reached for his pocket slowly where his wand was hidden. If there was one thing he know it always to protect girls. His attention turned to Basil. He reached out to stop her before she did anything.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:17 am

Her face screwed up in anger and she screamed at the Slytherin boy, "OUR faults?! I asked nicely!" Her hands were in tight fists at her side as she held herself from launching at him.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 am

Her hand twitched for her wand. Basil glanced over at Rory, her eyes questioning him. Did he not think she could defend herself? No. He was just being a friend. Her hand went to her pocket, ignoring the arm Rory held out telling her not to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:20 am

Ruby winced a little. "Drama" She said as the screamfest started. Girls got so wound up, she personally found it hilarious. Folding her arms, she tilted her head upwards to gaze at the sky for a while before returning her attention to the students.

"Why are you all picking on the Slytherin?" She asked, lifting a finger to tap her jaw thoughtfully "We have feelings too you know"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:21 am

He frowned and put his other arms up the hold Lily back. He eyed the Slytherin boy warily, trying to keep from reaching for his wand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:22 am

He looked at everyone with cold, calculating eyes. "This was between Basil and I. The rest of you invited yourselves to meddle with our affairs." His stare rested on Rory. "Stay out of this. You owe me."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:23 am

She turned and snarled at Ruby, "Funny that isn't it? usually it's you picking on the rest of us." She shoved Rory's arm away, growling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking time [open]   Thinking time [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking time [open]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next