Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rage[open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Rage[open] Empty
PostSubject: Rage[open]   Rage[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 am

Vine looked around the entrance hall hating everything and everyone he knew. He didn't belong there he was different but didn't know why.
"Why..." He said as he stared at the window. He looked at his reflection dark circles around his eyes and his pale face, "WHY AM I STILL HERE!!!" He shouted angrily as he was thinking of Dumbledore then he walked to the window, another rainy day the gray clouds draping over the sky.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Rage[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage[open]   Rage[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:50 am

Leo walked into the Hall to Vine's shouts. 'What a lovely welcome,' she muttered, dumping her stuff on the Gryffindor table. She reached for some pumpkin juice and found herself, to her surprise, wishing for something stronger.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Rage[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage[open]   Rage[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:06 am

He saw Cel's friend and smiled a little despite his anger, he decided to distract himself and walked over, "Hello Montague, your cousin is..something."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Rage[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage[open]   Rage[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 am

Leo's eyes closed. She took a deep breath through her nose, her jaw clenched. Not now, Lestrange. Please. 'Really? What are you doing, sending each other owls between Hogwarts ad Durmstrang? How cute.' She took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Rage[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage[open]   Rage[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:18 am

He chuckled, she was annoyed for some reason, he could see it, not anything surprising but she seemed more annoyed than usual, "Well, if that is cute..I guess it is. I am amazed at how different you two are. Care to explain why you lack sense and she doesn't?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Rage[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage[open]   Rage[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:23 am

Leo snorted, putting her goblet down on the table with more force than necessary. 'Oh, I can see how you two would get along so well,' Leo said scathingly. 'You're as narrow-minded as each other.'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

Rage[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage[open]   Rage[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:10 am

ooc sorry, are you still here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rage[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage[open]   Rage[open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage[open]
Page 1 of 1