Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curiosity and Boredom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

Curiosity and Boredom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:09 pm

I huff and kiss her cheek with an extra loud and obnoxious smacking noise. "I can't contain the joy of being around you my dear! How can you berate me on such a thing" I laugh nervously remembering Filch wasn't too far off. "Naw, I love her lovely tottering old gran with her spatulla! Beat me bloody a couple of times"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm

She grew silent, only smiling a little as Blood went on. She had no family, except for her mother, as she grew up, thanks to her mother's little stunt of estranging herself from the rest of her family. A slight pang of annoyance tinged with anxiety coursed through her as she remembered her holiday plans.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:13 pm

He glances around. He had been lucky once tonight, but it didn't mean he would be lucky again. Then he shrugged. It was almost the end of the term, why even bother worrying about secrecy?
Then he thinks about his own broken family and scowls slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Morgenstern

Blood Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Yawns and looks down at her pocket watch. "I should actually be heading off to bed.. it was lovely walking with you both" and without a backwards glance I skip down the hall heading to the dungeons and bed.. or maybe a comfortable looking wall.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:26 pm

'See you,' she said quietly, watching Blood walk down the corridor. She glanced at Devon, already feeling the awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:26 pm

He watches Blood leave then turns to Leo. "I expect you will be sending me off to bed as well." He says dryly, unsure what she would do. He puts his hands in his pockets and slouches slightly.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:28 pm

She shrugged. 'You can if you want. But you don't have to.' She grinned slightly. 'But if you get caught by any teachers ... I was never here,' she said in a mysterious, spooky voice. She laughed a little, looking down at the stone floor.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:31 pm

He laughs. "I'm not going to get you in trouble then. It was a pleasure meeting you, Leo. Nice to see a prefect who isn't a perfect goody-goody. Good night." He wanders off down the hall, whistling quietly. He didn't plan on going to sleep just yet, but he figured he had enough adventure for one night. He continues on to the Slytherin common room, only getting lost once.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:33 pm

'Night.' She continued the other way down the corridor, marvelling. She had a vague memory of someone calling her a goody-goody once ... what had happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity and Boredom   Curiosity and Boredom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity and Boredom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3