Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:47 am

Lily started humming to herself once more as the hall began to empty a little. She rested her chin in her hands and glanced over the other tables, looking for anything to entertain her. Normally she would have found something with the Hufflepuffs, but there was nothing. Instead she turned her attention to the Ravenclaws, where a bunch of geeky looking first and second years were sat in a little huddle, each of them buried in a book. She smirked and decided to watch them for a while.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:49 am

"Oh, I saw those notes on the notice board, not that I am following any gossip but, it does amuse me sometimes. Do you really think I am a boyfriend? Can you see me in a relationship?" he asked, staring at Lily. He guessed she was expecting him to go and talk to her but Vine was bored, "What if I said I like you, Rowle? What would you do?"
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 am

"I've seen you in some really messed up relationships" She adds half way through his talking. Like her? Ruby tried not to laugh and just shrugged. "I would be flattered Lestrange. But lets think about it. There's a chance we're getting married and have perfect children anyway, how many respectable pureblood witches are there? I mean - unless you are planning to run away with some delinquent." As she mulled this over she gave a disgruntled laugh.

"What if I said I like you? Is the wedding next week?" She carried on being sarcastic because she'd rather not think about it too much.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 am

"That's correct. We are too perfect together, no excitement there, or we can try and find out ways to make it exciting. Your choice." he smirked and moved closer, "I wonder if Lily will like it though...What if she tries to hurt you and you accidentally hurt her back..That would be unfortunate."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:59 am

Quickly tiring of the book club, she searched along her own table and spotted a group of fifth years. She smiled as they looked to be plotting something and it reminded her of something she had not done for a few days. Inspired, she took out her notebook and started scribbling a load of nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:03 am

Hm. She thought his words through intently. Gazing into his eyes, she began to smile. Yes. That would be fun. Tries, was the important word. Hurt her back, seemed to echo through her mind. Some kind of test for the kitty?

"How very unfortunate" She said, her tone had a cruel edge. Ruby looked over to Lily as she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 am

"Don't kill me yet." He stated and leaned in, inhaled her scent, it intoxicated him just like a newly brewed awakening potion. He really wanted to see Lily's reaction, and with this decision, he took her chin in his palm and kissed her like his life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 am

"I'll wait unti-" She hadn't thought he'd actually do it and was caught a little of guard. This was all a show, everything was always a show, yet she still wanted to see the Gryffindor's reaction too. Did Lily really like him? They'd find out anyway. It wasn't an unpleasant experience, his lips were warm and she pressed herself against him, resting her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:18 am

Having noticed a slight hush around her Lily looked up from her writing and at the faces of those around her. A few of them were staring wide eyed in the direction of the Slytherin table. Turning her own head to follow their gazes, she froze. The sight that met her was not one she had expected, but it did not shock her. She blinked a few times, then shrugged and turned her face back down to her notebook, letting her hair fall to hide her face. She began scribbling with more intent and more focus than she had been.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:20 am

Nessa crept in, her footsteps cutting through the ominous silence that had settled on the hall.

Vine, kissing Ruby. Why did that not surprise her? She'd heard all of the gossip, and spared a pitying glance for Lily before deciding to squeeze into the spot next to her, ignoring the scowls she received from the rest of the Gryffindors.

'Are you alright...?'
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:22 am

Lily jumped at the voice beside her, "hm?" She looked up to see who had spoken, "Oh! Nessa! Yes.. I'm fine" she smiled. "Are you?" she quickly shut the notebook stopping anyone from reading it, and shoved it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 am

People around them blushed and avoided seeing them while they displayed their affections in public. They were not known for public display of affection, not with each other at least, which is why when he actually did it with her it seemed so awkward.
He met her eye to eye. "I could care less" said Vine, wondering if she was disturbed by the looks, he kissed her again, it was different from Lily’s kisses, he didn’t want to control her, it was all natural, how his lips felt on hers.
He smiled “I promise I won't do anything to outrageous in the hall. ' He said, he wasn't sure how he was able to lose this much control.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:28 am

She gave Lily a relaxed smile, it was reassuring in its own way. 'You don't seem alright to me.' The girl stated bluntly, completely at ends with her languid expression. 'I'll be fine if you are...' Her eyes eyes flickered over the notebook, but she remained wordless about it, she wasn't one to pry.

Nessa gave Vine and Ruby one more withering gaze, knowing she didn't want to get involved in that either. All Slytherins were weird to her.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 am

People were looking. She could feel it, like little harmless lasers turned on her back, and when she finally whipped her head around after the second kiss to see if anyone was looking, they seemed to get along with whatever they were doing. Ruby turned back, flushed from the kiss and closed her fingers slowly into her palm, brushing them along his shirt. "I like outrageous"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 am

Lily ignored the looks she was getting from some of the students. "Spare me the pity.." she muttered. Putting on a smile, she ignored the sick feeling that had suddenly come over her and spoke through gritted teeth, "I just said, I'm fine." The words came out harsher and colder than she meant them to and she started twiddling her thumbs on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:36 am

She took no offence to it at all, knowing the girl was clearly upset. Smoothing out her expression, she prised her own notebook out of her bag. It was a simple writing pad with a black cover and a yellow spine, her house colours. She wrote in a neat scrawl on one of the pages, before showing it to Lily.

Would you like to go somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 am

"You are a perfect slytherin." He said against her lips. He gasped from the sensations she was giving him, all these feelings incredibly new. I guess Lily did not care about him at all, since she looked fine with all this. He didn't know whether to focus on the sensations of her hand on his shirt or the almost bruising kisses she was deliciously inflicting on his mouth. He smiled, “I can’t wait for the future.”
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am

Lily read the note and shook her head, she got her notebook back out and found the page she had been looking for. There was one simple phrase written on the page, which she had always kept clean. She had written the phrase many times after her parents had died, for she refused to lead the same life as they had.

Running away shows weakness, that's not something I hold to.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:43 am

The Hufflepuff blinked twice, casting her eyes down at the slightly creased paper, Lily had used this page more than once. She tried not to look startled, after all the girl sat next to her was a Gryffindor, what had she expected?

With only a curt nod, she put her notepad back into her bag. The silence between them didn't last long. 'How come?'
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 am

She smiled and put the notebook back in her pocket, accidentally knocking her quill on to the floor. "That's my little secret."
She looked over towards the Slytherins once more blinking. Without warning she slid under the table, rather than running she would hide. Curling up in a ball under the shelter of the wood she hid her head in her arms and let the disgust, and hurt take her over.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 am

"I am perfect. You are perfect." She said as though that concluded the whole situation. After kissing him lightly once more, she dropped her hands and tried to stop blushing. Ruby was almost expecting some kid of blow from the Gryffindor table, but nothing came. They really weren't as brave as Godric had made out, just cowards who don't fight for this 'love' that they hold so dear. Interesting experience anyway.

She smiled at Vine shyly then reached up to fix his collar which was a bit wonky, her fingers were clumsy for a change.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:49 am

She understood entirely, unfurling herself so she would take up more space on the bench, just a random badger amongst the lions. Gently, she plucked the quill up from off the floor, whispering softly to Lily. 'You can't stay there forever.'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:53 am

He smirked and stared at his serpent princess, "She is hiding?" he turned his head and saw her disappear, he wondered what would she do next, try to curse him? Leave him? He shook his head and smiled at the Hufflepuff girl.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:55 am

She remained silent, having lost the strength to speak. Instead she simply sat in a ball, shaking from.. anger? shame? hurt? She wasn't entirely sure what had come over her, but she didn't like it, and she didn't want to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Helstrom

Vanessa Helstrom

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:57 am

Her lips twitched, but Vanessa didn't dare avert her eyes back to Lily again, suddenly feigning interest at one of the walls. She kept her gaze fixated on a random spot, pretending to be entirely captivated by it, but she was an awful actress. Lily had fallen silent, and so had she.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next