Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 pm

She smiled, "That would be Rory. He's.." she struggled to get the word out, but after a pause she finished, "family. Of sorts." She laughed to herself, and shook her head watching Remington try to awaken the boy with drinks. She turned her face to look at Vine, "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:21 pm

OOC: You take all the fun out of it. -.-

Tyler continues to scan the book, yawning slightly. He had to get this done. He was on a tight time schedule, and he didn't have time for this. But he had promised. He pushes the book away, and lays his head down on his arms, wanting to fall asleep right here in the middle of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 pm

'Yeah ... I don't to have to deal with Lockhart more than I have to.' Leo rubbed her forehead. 'Okay. So far I've got you, Basil Blishwick and Lucifer Black.' She looked around the Hall again. 'Not sure about any of these ...'
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 pm

ooc you know you love me, Cel :P

He shook his head smiling and sighed, "Lily, your gryffindor friends don't like me, I wonder why. I am just trying to be friendly here. I am so..misunderstood." he said and buried his face against her neck, hiding his smirk. A moment later he put on a serious expression, "Family? Explain, please. I want to know because I want to know, I am a curious person."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 pm

She laughed, "Misunderstood? If you say so." She looked over at Rory once more, then back to the Slytherin boy. "We're cousins, I don't know the exact details because I only found out myself recently. With my parents being disowned, I was never really told anything about the rest of the family.." she trailed off not really wanting to speak about it.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 pm

ooc alwais. -holds wrist-

"You could try the Zabini guy. He's... travelled," she picked up a mug of coffee. "Could probably teach us a thing or two, I reckon." She continued to gaze around, wondering if any of the others would be of use.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Remington let out laughter and upended the cup of water. A childish grin was on his face, but it simple amusement. That's all it was. Remington considered falling off the Astronomy Tower again. "Hey, Rory!" Remington leaned on the table, putting his face close to Rory's. "You know what's fun? Free-fall." He grinned widely. but pushed off the desk and spun around lazily, eyes traveling the Hall. "I'm bored. There's nothing to do, everyone here is so dull," he groaned to himself, falling onto a bench at the Slytherin table and ignoring the incensed glare from a Slytherin in his year.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:31 pm

'Who ... that kid?' Leo looked over at the Ravenclaw who wasn't earning himself any friends over at the Slytherin table. 'So that's Zabini ...' Leo said thoughtfully. She paused. 'He's younger than I thought he was. Travelled, you say?' Leo glanced at Cel, then back at Zabini, confused. 'Eh, couldn't hurt, I suppose.'
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:31 pm

The boy frowned a bit, wide awake after being drenched by the stupid cup of water. His vibrant hair clung his face. He blinked a bit owlishly when he found Remington's face so close to his own. "Free-fall?" He questioned, watching the Ravenclaw as moved about. "Le's do some'in then."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:32 pm

He paused to think for a while. How could he use Rory for anything? Lily seemed loyal to him, she didn't even slap him after he kissed Ruby, was she protective against her family?
"So.. your cousin, could you practice some spells with him? Say, advanced ones, would you test some invented spells on him?"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Remington gasped and moved back up to Rory. "You would come with me? You really shouldn't, you know," Remington added seriously. "You could get hurt..." Remington appeared sombre for a few more moments, before grinning widely and turning to the Gryffindor girls. "Are you two talking about me? My ears are burning... my palms are itchy... whatever it is." Remington waved a dismissive hand.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:37 pm

She turned completely to face Vine, her face deadly serious. "There is no way I would ever do anything to put him at risk. Not yet. Not while he's still so young." She had known he'd suggest something, but this she couldn't think about. "He's the last of his line, just.. leave him be." I'll get to him when he's old enough to defend himself properly she thought, but tried to dismiss it straight away.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:38 pm

"Mmm." Cecilia said, not mentioning her discussion with the Ravenclaw before. "He pretty much dueled the Head Boy in the great hall, before McGonagall came over and put a stop to it." She looked at the aforementioned Remington as the boy addressed them. "Perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:39 pm

He huffed a bit. "Zabini, ain't many things t'at'll scare me off. Anythin' you can do, I can do." He crossed his arms, mocking seriousness. He grinned though after a moment or two and surpressed a laugh. He watched as his friend talked to someone else, some girls, also from Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:41 pm

'Did he now?' Leo stared at Zabini as he came over. 'Uh ... hi to you too ...' Leo exchanged an awkward look with Cel. I'm not too sure about this guy ... 'Um, I'm thinking of making a Dueling Club, and I need people to join ...' Leo trailed off and coughed, hiding her face behind her cup of water.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:42 pm

He stared at Remington with a bored expression and held Lily's hand, which felt a bit weird to him, he didn't know how to act like other students, kissing was easy but hugging or holding hands was just awkward (Voldy-Malfoy hug time yay).
"I don't know what you are saying, Lily. I never meant you to hurt him, I just wanted to know how close you were to him." he said with a surprisingly low voice.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Remington opened his mouth to reply to Cecilia, before he heard Rory's words and spun around. "Anything I can do, you can do?" Rem stared at Rory. "I highly doubt that. Trust me." The things I've done...

He turned back as Cecilia's friend spoke. "And you're asking me? I'm flattered, but I don't even know your name..." Remington stared at her. "A Dueling Club. Fun. I assume you didn't think of this just because of Lockhart?" His green eyes twinkled.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:46 pm

"Highly doubt?..." Rory frowned again and huffed. Did he not think Rory could hold his own? He could! Just because he didn't do so well with classes and spells didn't always work when he tried to use them... That didn't mean he couldn't do anything! This time his irration was not staged or faked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Lily looked down at her hand, a little surprised at the gesture, and raised an eyebrow. Hand-holding, something she really hadn't expected to come from a Slytherin. She looked at Vine curiously for a moment, then swallowed and smiled sweetly. "Well now you know." She looked at his face a moment, taking in his features. You're just a toy Lily, remember that. a voice tugged at the back of her mind, but for now it was ignored.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 pm

"It's not because I doubt your abilities, Rory," Remington said, looking back at the Gryffindor. "Only because I am extremely brilliant and there are things that I've done that you wouldn't even be able to attempt in your dreams." Where's Dimitri, he'd back me up.

Here you go again. Making people desperate to prove themselves. Remington was grinning at Rory, but in his mind there was a mix of emotions.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:53 pm

His intense gaze unnerved her, but Leo didn't look away. 'Leo Montague,' she replied. 'And no, I didn't,' she added, with a bite of frustration in her voice. Leo shrugged. 'I've heard you've been places. There are things that you could know that could help us.'
She listened to him as he talked to the younger Gryffindor nearby. Extremely brilliant? Great, he's arrogant as well. But the way he said it wasn't exactly arrogant ... more like it was just a fact of life. What could he possibly have done? He looks like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:55 pm

"We came up with the idea before Lockhart - we just didn't start really working on it until Lockhart decided to post notices about his own dueling club all around the school." She explained, raising the mug of coffee to her lips and sipping it. "I can't imagine Lockhart's club going all too well, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:57 pm

"Extremely brilliant?" He glared at the older boy, standing up and crossing his arms. Just because Rory didn't pass every exam didn't mean Remington was better than him! "What 're ye tryin' t' say, Zabini?" The boy said in a low voice. C'mon Brian. Oh wait, he ain't here anymore... James! Where are you? James had always been the more talented one. Most people knew Rory only as James' cousin, not as himself. The grin on the Ravenclaw's face make a stirring itch of anger crawl over his skin.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:59 pm

He dropped his hand and started laughing madly, tears were streaming down his cheeks, he wiped them off and tried to breathe, "D-dueling c-club? Cecilia is so fond of clubs." he continued to laugh, burying his head in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Leo Montague." Remington turned back to the girls. He gazed at Cecilia for a moment. "A joint effort, then? And trust me, my dear Montague," he added, transferring his attentions to the other girl, "I know plenty. One does travel to the places I've been without picking up a few things." Remington grinned and, almost unconsciously, brought out his watch and rubbed it beneath his palms.

"Oh calm down, chicken boy." Remington glanced at Rory. "There's no need to get defensive. I'm sure you're a very capable wizard. Now go sit down, you're boring me now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next