Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:51 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "Worried? About me?" Lily laughed a little, and rested her head on his shoulder smiling. "I don't get worked up over nothing, but he's my cousin. I had to say something." She lifted her head and studied his face, "You're tired. Why don't you go?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Rory growled a bit. If there was thing he couldn't stand, it was being called stupid. And the only other thing that hit him where it hurt, being called scared. Gritting his teeth, he took advantage of Remington being turned away. He whipped out his wand pointed it to the Ravenclaw. "Petrificus Totalus!" He gritted his teeth and hoped to Godric the spell worked.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:58 pm

He left without saying a word.
ooc tired. bye guys :) alwais. <3
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:59 pm

ooc bye!
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:01 pm

"I'll shall play where I like." Remington didn't even turn around. He had been expecting the curse - after all, he'd baited Rory, taunted him, then turned away, providing him with the perfect opportunity - and he was prepared. He blocked it with a flick of his wand, his eyes on the teachers' table. Still not turning around, Remington said, "A Body-Bind? Come on, chicken boy, a first year could do that. Show me something more: prove me wrong." Remington turned around. "No," Remington said, changing his mind a split second later. "There's no need. I have seen all I need to see." Remington gazed at Rory for a moment. "Wand away, Rory. You don't want to get in trouble, now, do you?"

ooc Farewell, Great Lestrange.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Lily cursed to herself when Rory cast the spell. "You shouldn't have done that Rory.." she shook her head and headed towards the doors, wanting to escape before all hell broke loose. She took one last glance around the hall and slipped out the doors quietly, heading off to the dorms.

ooc holy mother of unicorns.. it's 4am -blinks- Na'night all!
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Tyler continued to watch the two boys, wide eyed. What was exactly going on? Why wasn't he closer so he could hear them more clearly? Though, he could hear them perfectly fine now, but still. He yawned again, his gaze flickering to the girl Who had just exited the hall, then back to the pair, his curiosity rising...
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:08 pm

He flinched a bit when his spell was so easily. So maybe he been a little hesitant to actually curse Remington. Prove him wrong? He frowned a bit gritting his teeth, remembering everything they had done together. He raised an eyebrow, a bit confused at the older boy's next words. He lowered his wand a bit, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 pm

OOC: Hm... This is very interesting. I might just stay up for this...
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Remington sat down at the nearest table - Hufflepuff table - crossing his legs and leaning on the table with his elbow. He surveyed Rory with a blank expression, his eyes unwavering, wondering what he'd do next.

ooc Have to go for a bit, I'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Rory stared, more than a bit confused by the older boy's reactions. Half a minute ago, he was rileing Rory up, getting ready for a fight. And now? Just...sitting there. He kept his wand out but let his arm lay limply at his side. "Well?" He demanded. "Well?! Don' jus' stare at me!"
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 pm

"What do you want me to do, Rory?" Remington said, perfectly serious for once. "Do you want to fight me? I assure you, you don't. And I'm not particularly in the mood for it either." He stared at Rory for a moment. "Why are you so riled? I must have said something to offend you. Funny how the mere truth can be so offensive at times when one does not want to acknowledge it."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:56 pm

"Why...Am I riled?" He shook his head. "Fer a Claw, ye sure are stupid." He grit his teeth. "T'e truth?..." He looked down at his hands, a bit of potting soil still clinging under his fingernails. "Ye t'ink I'm stupid and scared..." He stood up. He thought about pointing his wand again.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:01 pm

"Sit down, Rory. I'm not stupid, not stupid at all. I know why you're riled, I'm curious to know if you understand." Remington glanced at a small first year Hufflepuff who gave him a curious but slightly nervous look. "Rory, you shouldn't take it personally, I think everyone is stupid. No, not stupid," he corrected himself. "Just lacking in a good dose of common sense and intelligence. No one is stupid. People have their strengths in other ways. Tell me, Rory, do you know what your strengths are?"
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:10 pm

Despite being pissed at Remington, Rory found himself obeying the boy and sitting. He kept a questioning gaze to the older Ravenclaw. The boy sighed a bit and flung his wand onto the table. What good was it anyway? It didn't roll too far away though before it was stopped by a cup. "Sure ain't body binds..." He muttered, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:14 pm

She walked into the hall with her head down. There was more people in the hall than she would have liked but she was hungry and couldn't avoid eating forever. She sat down at a empty part of the Hufflepuff table and picked up a near by muffin. Keeping her head down she took a bite.
Please no one talk to me, please
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:19 pm

A wry grin pulled at Remington's mouth. The list of people who were annoyed at him seemed to grow each day. "Oh, Rory. There's no need to live in someone else's shadow. And don't base your strengths on mine. That could have been a brilliant Body Bind, but I'm extraordinary." Remington smiled at Rory. "Come on! Give me something you're good at."

A Hufflepuff walked past them. Head down, avoiding people's eyes, she clearly didn't want to be noticed. Remington got the feeling that if she could, she would have tried to be invisible. Remington gazed at her for a moment before looking back at Rory expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:25 pm

He sighed again. "Ye talk t' much, Zabini." He said in a low voice. Rory wouldn't be able to take much more of his insesant bragging. "Some'in I'm good at?" He sighed and slumped against the table. "Dunno..."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:32 pm

"I have often been told that, yes," Remington said, not caring in the slightest. "Come on, there has to be something?" Remington stared at Rory. His slumped figure on the table seemed to Remington to be that of hopelessness. "Think about it, chicken boy."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 pm

She looked around her to find she was a little too close to two other students who were in the middle of a conversation. She edged away from them until she felt she was at a comfortable distance.
Why is there a Ravenclaw and a Gryffindor at this table? It's hard enough avoiding people from my own house, let alone when other houses come along
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:35 pm

He rested his head on his arms, feeling tired again, peering at Remington. "Chicken boy..." His voice was a bit muffled by his arms. "Guess...T'at's it. I li'e magical creatures." He shrugged a bit, trying to give Remington anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Lucifer woke up this morning finding himself asleep by the lake. He smoothed down his robe as much as possible and tried to tame his unruly hair. He entered the hall and looked around blearily. Spotting Rory he walked over to him and sat opposite him.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Remington grinned, glad he had picked up the hint. "See? There you go. Good with animals. That's a respectable talent. Animals can show humanity something to aspire to. The better qualities that we possess. Animals can make someone a better person." Rem nodded at Rory. "See? Not hopeless at all." Remington winked, before looking over at the Hufflepuff.

"I'm sorry, are we intruding? My apologies, this was the first place I sat down and it's rather comfortable here." Remington grinned at Lucifer. "Aw, look at this, isn't this nice? A representative from each house, sitting at the one table. Now this is what I call house unity."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:46 pm

He glanced at Zabini and actually saw where he was sitting. Scowling ever so slightly he summoned some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:47 pm

He shrugged a bit at Remington's words. Looking down at his hand, he frowned a bit at the dirt on his hands. "Herbology to, I 'spose." He muttered. He looked up when someone else sat at the table. "Black." He said in greeting from his slumped position on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next