Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:47 pm

She looked over at the Ravenclaw boy and slide under the table.
WHY! Why did you have to talk to me
Normally she wouldn't be this bad, but there was something about that boy that she didn't like. He was ... different. This difference confused and scared her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:50 pm

He looked curiously at the Hufflepuff girl and wondered what was wrong with her. Shrugging he gave Rory a curt nod before finishing his coffee and leaving the hall.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Leo looked up from the Gryffindor table. She had fallen asleep. Blinking groggily, she looked over at the Hufflepuff table just to see Scarlet sliding under the table. She smiled slightly. Oh, Scarlet ... She reached for a mug of hot chocolate, before taking a sip and spitting it out, spluttering all over the place when she found it was actually coffee.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Remington stared at the Hufflepuff as she slid under the table. Interesting... A grin crossed his face, then he looked up in confusion as the Slytherin boy left the Hall. "But he was just here..."
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:55 pm

The boy watched as the Slytherin left the hall without a word. Weird... "'e ne'er stays long. Black I mean." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:02 pm

"Really, what a shame." Remington tapped on the table, mostly out of boredom and restlessness. He glanced over at the Gryffindor Montague at her spluttering. He smiled slightly and sat back in his chair. Dueling Club... this shall be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 pm

The Irish boy kept his slumped laying over the table, almost ready to fall asleep there. His wand was still a little bit down the table where he had flung it carelessly. He reached for it, still laying. He twirled it a bit in his fingers. "Ye know, t'ey say Merlin had a wand li'e this..."
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:12 pm

"Merlin was also a Slytherin. Nice guy... or so I've heard." Remington glanced at the wand, grinning. "What are you trying to say, Rory? Is there some mystical connection between you and him, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:13 pm

She popped out from under the table and grabbed a muffin before sliding back under.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Leo set the coffee cup down on the table and picked up a different cup, this time sniffing it beforehand to make sure it was actually hot chocolate. She blew on it, taking a sip. Mmm ... She caught Zabini's look and frowned slightly. Strange boy ... a traveller, sure. Her mind went back further through the day's events - mainly, her "conversation" with Lestrange. A dinner - and her cousin was going to be there? That just made absolutely no sense. Glacier was still in Durmstrang ... wasn't she? But Cel ... she seemed like she was going to go. Why?
Leo stared at the salt and pepper shakers. There was definitely something going on that Cel wasn't telling her. And it had to do with Lestrange. What was going on?! Lestrange's talk about clubs ... hunting club? Leo shook her head. That was just Lestrange, being the unicorn he was.
Leo scowled and took another sip. She hated being in the dark like this. She was being protected - didn't Cel think she could take care of herself? I appreciate the thought, but really. Leo gritted her teeth, resolving with herself to confront Cel about it the next time she saw her, and not relent until she got the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Rory fell into a fit of racous laughter, drawing the attention of people from not only this table, but neighboring tables. "H...Hardly!" He finally got out between chuckles. The boy calmed down a bit after a while. "Guy musta been a genius t'ough. 'e figured out 'ow t'e make t'is thing work..." He said the last part mostly to himself, staring down at the pieces of wood in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Remington looked down at the wand, and then took out his pocket watch. "I figured out how to make this work, you know," Remington said lightly, tracing the patterns on the cover. "... It was frozen. The hands weren't ticking." He clicked it open, staring at the ticking of the second hand. "It works now," Remington said distantly. "Time moves on."

Remington snapped the watch shut and put it back in his pocket. He glanced at Rory, picked up a muffin, then slowly slid down in his seat, moving under the table.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 pm

He scoffed a bit. "Bet ye're watch don' 'ave an attitude t'ough..." He grumbled a bit. He turned to look at the little thing in Remington's hands though. It looked nice. Looked like it was specail to Remington. He blinked a bit owlishly as the Ravenclaw slid under the table. "That's Remington for ye..." He shook his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:31 pm

"Oh trust me!" Remington called out from underneath the table, "this watch can have a mind of its own."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:36 pm

She looked around to see the Ravenclaw boy had followed her under the table. She stared at him with wide eyes hoping he might be creeped out and leave. That's what happened with most people.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:38 pm

"Sure it does." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Remington grinned. "Hello!" He held out the muffin. "I was wondering if you needed another one. I was also wondering what you were doing down here. Not many people think of going under tables. Who knows what's hidden under tables. Then again, it is rather cosy under here. Like a little cubby house. So maybe you've got the right idea, and everyone else is just being boring by sitting on lousy old chairs." Remington looked at her eyes. Was she scared, frightened? No... it was on purpose, Remington noted. He recalled her earlier actions. Doesn't like being around people, perhaps?

Remington was fully aware that he was probably making her feel uncomfortable, but that's what Remington liked to do. It was his source of entertainment - his only source of entertainment, while he was stuck in school. Watching people squirm under his microscopic gaze while he picked out every little detail and pieced it together to form a nice picture of the workings of his subject's mind.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Sure it could have been easy to peek under the table from his side, but Rory just found it easiest to drag himself across the table to look under the other side. "Remington? What 're ye doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:53 pm

She stared and the muffin for a few seconds before lifting up her half eaten one. She stared at him for a few more seconds before she realized it wasn't working on him.
'I like it down here because it's private. No one comes down here. It's just how I like it' Hoping he would get the message. 'I didn't exactly expect visitors'
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:55 pm

"Talking with the Hufflepuff." Remington grinned broadly and turned to her. Remington laughed. "No one ever expects visitors. Unless, of course, you've made prior arrangements with them. Then they're rather unexpected. I apologise for being unexpected. You like being down here? Alone? Being alone can be rather lonely, you know." Remington continued to gaze at her. "I'm Remington Zabini. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:59 pm

'I'm used to being alone. I'm Scarlet, Scarlet Krueger' She looked down and her muffin before continuing.
'I never expect anyone to be down here because, usually, people don't talk to me. So this is a bit... different' Like you
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:00 pm

"Of course ye are." He sighed and shook his head. "Well, Imma go. See ye later, Remington. Hufflepuff person." He got up, pocketing his wand again and strolled to the door.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 pm

"Scarlet. Scarlet." Remington dragged out the name. "Nice name. People don't talk to you? That's a shame. Well, now I'm talking to you. But I'm not really people. Do I even look like people?" Remington shook his head. "No, not really. Different. Different is always good. Different keeps things interesting. BYE RORY!" he yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:06 pm

'I don't consider it a shame. I prefer it that way. The less people know about me, the better' She jumped slightly when he yelled our suddenly 'People I get close to tend to regret it' Her mind then turned to Leo and how she could have saved her from everything if she wasn't so afraid.
Back to top Go down
Rory O'Conner

Rory O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:08 pm

ooc: BYE REMINGTON.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next