Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeling a bit peckish [open]

Go down 
+10
Remington Zabini
Gellert Jr Grindelwald
Leo Montague
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn
Brodie Naya Davies
Vine Lestrange
Tor Odinson
Lily Luna Prewett
Basil Blishwick
Vanessa Helstrom
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Remington paused and stared at her. "Really?" he said softly. "It's funny... I'm the same way. Somewhat," Remington added, coming back to life and shooting a grin. "Why do you say that? I'm sure there are many people out there who would love to be your friend. Why deny yourself the chance... you claim it's to protect the people from... regret. But wouldn't it be better to say you're protecting yourself?" Remington didn't take his eyes off her. "Protecting yourself from the knowledge that you were the cause of that regret?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:24 pm

'Of course I'm protecting myself, it's what I do best' She started to run her fingers through a loose part of her hair which was hanging down away from the rest of her ponytail. 'Please don't analyse me, I've had enough of that to last a lifetime'
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 pm

"Good. You are the priority. You protect yourself first, then perhaps you will have the ability to protect others." Remington smiled slightly. "I'm sorry. Analysing people is a habit of mine. Keeps me preoccupied in this otherwise dull school." Remington paused for a moment. "I used to be home schooled, you know. All the structure and lessons and homework that comes with school does not agree with me. I get bored easily, and analysing people is one of the ways I can keep my brain active."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:31 pm

'Well, what do you think?' She says, gesturing to herself 'What has you obviously brilliant mind come up with' She was used to people analyzing her and they were always wrong. However, many of their ideas amused her so she was genuinely curious as to what this boy had to say about her.
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Remington smiled. "You don't like being around people." Remington looked away, his eyes distant. "You don't think you're good enough but you don't want to get close to them. You're afraid to make connections with others because you don't want to get hurt in the process of the inevitable breakdown of the relationship, or because you're afraid that you could do something... that would make them think less of you?" Remington tilted his head to one side, frowning a little. "I don't yet know why you think that. Past experiences are a pretty obvious factor. One's past always affects their present, and, in turn, their future.

"And yet, you seem to have resigned to your fate. You seem perfectly willing to stay by yourself. You could try to go out, of course, but why would you? Only pain awaits you out there." Remington looked down. "You also... seem to... have very, very strong feelings... towards muffins." Remington looked up again, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 pm

She paused for a moment and thought about what he had said. He was probably used to confusing people with the insights he had. People were probably scared of how well he analysed them but for Scarlet it was normal. She had had many people analyse her. So she was used to it.
'Hmmm... I have to say. I've never heard the muffin part before' She took a bite and continued 'but good job, you should be a psychiatrist'

Last edited by Scarlet Krueger on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:52 pm

"A psychiatrist? Aren't they some sort of... Muggle doctor?" Remington laughed. "I don't think I'd be a good doctor. I don't really make people better." Rem shrugged. "And like I said, it's just something to pass the time." Remington tugged on the chain of his watch.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Krueger

Scarlet Krueger

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:58 pm

She looks to the ground and stays silent. Neither do I
Back to top Go down
Remington Zabini

Remington Zabini

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:02 pm

"Well, this has been a lovely discussion, but my time is up." Remington placed his muffin in front of Scarlet. "Pleasure to meet you, Scarlet Krueger. Until next time." Remington crawled out from underneath the table. He straightened up, fixed his tie, and walked out of the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling a bit peckish [open]   Feeling a bit peckish [open] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit peckish [open]
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14