Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] Empty
PostSubject: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:01 am

They walked down the long busy street known as Diagon alley, peering in to the shop windows and doors, as he hurried down the street. He was wearing long robes, a black cloak which swept the ground as he walked, his hair was long but remained under his hood all that could be seen was what fell over his eye.
He stopped outside a shop which sold cauldrons he glanced around to see if he was being watched before he slid into a corner street and out of sight, Knockturn Alley, he pulled his hood up and strolled down the street, he came to a sudden halt outside Borgin and Burkes. Quickly glancing behind himself he walked he entered the shop and went to the counter. He called for the owner of the shop.

"Borgin." he said whilst smirking.

Borgin grinned "Yes, I didn't think I would see you again for a while" he said.

Vine smiled "Well, I'm here for those two items... I hope you didn't sell it." he said with a threatening expression.

Borgin stared to stutter to "N... no... no i didn't." he said, breathing deeply. He left the counter and went to the back of the store.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:12 am

Ruby followed as quietly as she could, her hood was up and her head faced down against the light drizzle which there seemed no escape from lately. Knockturn Alley. Not one of her favourite places, if she were being honest, but it was definitely the most interesting. Her gaze flicked this way and that as she inspected all of the displays they passed. Realising that she had fallen behind a little, Ruby jogged a few steps and stopped beside Vine. Once he'd entered, she ducked in after him, pulling down her hood and shaking her head to move a few strands of wet hair from he forehead.

Borgin. Quite a cowardly man really, he must have dealt with some of the most magnificent dark wizards the world had ever seen. She didn't blame him for his ware. As he shuffled off to the back to fetch whatever it was that Vine was buying, she prodded around in a huge glass ball filled with silver rings cautiously. it wouldn't surprise her if one of those rings would cut off her finger. Deciding this wasn't the most sensible thing to be doing, she retracted her arm and looked to the counter, waiting for Borgin's return.

"Two items? Well I hope one of those are for me." She said sarcastically, folding her arms and walking up to the counter, still looking around with interest.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:26 am

“Oh, I am sure you will like this one, dear.” said Vine with a half smile.

Borgin pulled out silver comb engraved with a family crest, a snake head with a lion like body. The silver comb looked ordinary except for the crest and a few strands of silver hair entwined in its teeth. Some wizards paid good money for other wizard's hair as it could be used in Polyjuice potions or other magic.

"Hmmm...." he said, noticing the hairs. “Have you done what I said, Borgin? I wanted this to be…poisoned. Is it?”

Glancing around, Vine could see items of pain and torture lining the walls. He was intrigued by many of them.

Borgin nodded, “Yes, it is. It will work if it is used on hair and of course after combing few times up and down. Here is the other item, Mr Lestrange.”

He gave him a pack of blood stained cards. A writing was scribbled on a piece of parchment below it, - Behold, the items of Dolohov. The unfortunate soul to pick five cards from its cursed deck will be foreseeing their very own date of death.

He grinned at Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:40 am

Ruby watched, fascinated. She was going to ask what the comb caused, but she thought she'd already guessed. Hastily, Ruby reached out a hand to take the cards from him and get a closer look. But on catching the word "Death" on the piece of parchment, she took a step back. Upon reading the whole sentence; she turned to beam at Vine.

"I admire your taste, Mr Lestrange."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:57 am

He lifted the corner of his mouth and winked.
"I suppose I don't need to pay..now, Borgin. You have many things that my father wanted you to keep safe. Just consider this as a thank you gift to me for choosing you as our keeper." he said and headed out of the shop,
"I actually don't have money with me." he said to Ruby after they walked out. "Now that we have these, you can keep the comb and I'll keep this deck. We can discuss what to do with these."
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:10 am

Ruby smiles at Borgin and pockets one of the rings she'd kept in her hand then followed Vine out of the shop. Why pay for things if you could get away without? She pulled her hood back up and looked sideways to Vine. "Okay. Are you worried about being caught with such a girly item?" She snickered and took the silver comb, being careful not to touch any of the teeth.

"What to do with these? I think you meant who" Ruby whispers, turning sideways to avoid bumping into just another creepy, shaded figure along the alley.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:19 am

"Yes.. Who? Do we want to get something out of this or just for fun? I can't decide. Do you have anyone in mind, Miss Rowle?" he asked, staring at the shops around them.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:24 am

"Not yet" She says as they start down Diagon Alley, avoiding hurrying passers by. "I'm sure it wont take too long to choose the lucky winner" The drizzle starts to turn to rain and Ruby tucks her exposed hands into her pockets. Those cards could cause someone a lifetime or misery, just... knowing. "Head boy is rather annoying... yet so is your girlfriend. Though I doubt you'd approve, not until we've left school. Someone else."
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:42 am

He shrugged, "I don't care who gets it, I just want it to be useful to us somehow. I mean, it is the perfect time to do something like this. Students are getting petrified by the heir of slytherin. If we do anything..They will assume it is the heir of slytherin." he said and entered the shop again, to use the floo powder, "Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:48 am

(( YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE ))
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:58 am

YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]   A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secret Purchase [Ruby and Vine]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Knockturn Alley-
Jump to: