Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tea for two? [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Tea for two? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am

Lucifer walked leisurely through Hogsmeade, he new every well that he shouldn't be here but, you only live once. He took his time to window shop through the quaint village, it has a nice homey feel to it. Enjoying the crisp evening air he came to a stop in front of Madam Puddifoot's tea room. Looking through the window he saw that it looked very cozy and comfortable inside. Lucifer decided to try out their selection of teas and walked in with his purchases. Nodding politely at the Madam he went to sit by the window and browsed through their tea selection.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:50 am

Basil walked through Hogsmade with her hood up. She wasn't suppose to be here. Then again, she wasn't suppose to be in the forest or the Astronomy Tower either. She walked down the street, looking into each of the shop windows. She paused outside of Madam Puddifoot's. Basil pressed her forehead against the window and looked in. She smiled, knowing this was the place she should stop. She pushed open the door and walked inside, pulling down her hood down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:52 am

Lucifer looked up from the menu when he heard the door open, smirking ever so slightly he wondered what brought Basil out here. Putting down the menu he waited until Basil would notice him.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:55 am

Basil pushed back the hair from her face and walked into the shop. She stopped when she saw Lux. What's he doing here? she wondered and began to walk towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:57 am

His smirk widened when he saw Basil walk over towards him and waited until she was standing beside the table. "Good afternoon Basil, fancy seeing your here." He gestured to the chair opposite him. "Do join me."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:02 am

Basil bit her tongue when she saw the smirk. Why is it he always smirks? She nodded and sat down in the chair opposite of him. She quickly glanced around the shop, then leaned forwards. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:17 am

He tilted his head slightly, one of these days his head will permanently be on a tilt. "Why, I'm enjoying the afternoon. What would you like to drink?" He picked up the menu to browse through it again. "I guess we should order some refreshments as well hm?" He glanced at Basil.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:22 am

Basil was taken by surprise. She hadn't even said that she would be staying there. She shrugs off the thought, and picks up a menu. "Hm... To drink..." She said skimming over it. Basil looked over the menu. "Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:25 am

He nodded. "Good, good. Order what you want. I'll foot the bill." He waved to the Madam, indicating that he was ready to order. When she arrived he handed over the menu. "I shall have the white tea with lemon and a plate of cauldron cakes. And for the lady..." He trailed off looking at Basil.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:33 am

"Are you sure?" She asked, watching Madam walk over. She listened to what Lux ordered. Interesting. "And I'll have the orange tea with honey and..." She looked over the menu once more. She looked back up and smiled. "That will be all." She said, handing over the menu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:37 am

He nodded once again. "It is not a problem, nice choice by the way." He leaned back and waited for their tea. "What brings you here Basil? Surely not because you missed me." He watched other patrons for a minute before turning his attention back onto Basil.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:42 am

"Thanks, same goes to you." She glanced outside the window, then turned back to Lux. She smiled at his words. She shrugs. "Just thought I drop by. Buy a few things in the shops. Enjoy the afternoon..." she leaned forwards again. "... Between you and me, the castle can get a bit boring, even with all the... Strange things that have going on." She leaned back in her chair. "Just thought I'd get away just for an afternoon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:45 am

He chuckled. "Strange things indeed. Buy things? Have you gotten anything yet?" He looked beside her to see if there are any shopping bags. "And you're right, the castle can seem a bit boring at times." He sat up straight as the Madam levitated a tray with their tea and cauldron cakes.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:49 am

Basil shook her head smiling. "Nothing yet. Thought I would stop in here first." Basil watched As Madam levitated the tray, setting it down before them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:53 am

After the Madam placed the tray on the table, he put the plate of cauldron cakes in the middle and leaned over to pour Basil her tea. Sitting back, he poured himself his own tea. "What are you planning to buy then?" He sipped his tea and looked appreciatively at the hot liquid.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:00 am

Basil watched as Lux poured her tea. That was... Different. She watched him pour his own tea before picking up her cup and taking a sip. She could feel the hot liquid run down her throat. She smiled and shrugged. "Probably get a few more quills, running low on potion ingredients." She shrugged again "Probably stop in Honeydukes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:11 am

His lips twitched. "Honeydukes? A fan of sweets?" He chuckled when she rattled off her list. Trust a Ravenclaw to have already worn down their quills and run out of ingredients. "I have already finished my shopping, but I would be delighted if I could join you." He grabbed a cauldron cake and took a tentative bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:14 am

"Sweets, yes. I enjoy them much." Basil took another drink of her tea, not taking her eyes off Lux. "You can join me if you wish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:18 am

He nodded and sipped at his tea. "What sweets?" Why was he asking so many questions? Why did he want to know more? He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am

"Um... Drooble's gum, sugar quills, Chocolate frogs, jelly slugs. Just to name a few." She said, tilting her head to the side. "How bout you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:33 am

He shook his head. "I'm not a big fan of sweet things, though I can tolerate them. And I tend to by the lesser sweet things like dark chocolate, my all time favourite would be chocolate coated almonds. They are so sinfully good." He absently licked his lips and poured himself some more tea.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 am

"Ah, I see. I'm not much of a dark chocolate fan. Leaves a taste in my mouth that I can't stand." She said, looking out the window and down the street. Autumn was here. You could tell. In the distance, where there were trees, you could see the leaves changing slightly. The warm weather was leaving too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:39 am

OOC WINTER IS COMING XD

He looked at her and nodded. "I see." He followed her gaze out the window. "Knut for your thoughts?" He turned his attention back onto Basil.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:44 am

Basil looked at Lux, slightly confused. Was this what people said these days? "What's that suppose to mean?" She said tilting her head. This is what happens when your in your books all your life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 am

He chuckled. "Don't worry you pretty little head about it. I was just asking what you were thinking about, you looked so lost in thought whilst you were staring out the window." He sipped his tea. "Care to share?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea for two? [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next