Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tea for two? [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Tea for two? [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:35 am

He nodded and picked up his bag before heading to the door and holding it open for Basil. "Back to the castle then." A gust of wind stirred his robes and other patrons looked at the open door with distaste. He ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:38 am

"Back to the castle." She repeated. She stepped through the door, the wind hitting her face. She smiled and brushed back her hair. She pulled her hood up and started to walk in the direction of the castle, looking quickly behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 am

He followed Basil in the direction of the castle whilst looking through the shop windows they passed. Looking around he noticed that it has gotten considerably darker and colder, the lights on the streets were all alight and the wind had a slight bite to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea for two? [open]   Tea for two? [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea for two? [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3