Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]

Go down 
+2
Tiger Lily Candell
Brodie Naya Davies
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tyler MacDougal

Tyler MacDougal

Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:19 pm

Tyler could feel eyes on him. He hated when people looked at him without saying anything. It made him nervous. He reached up to mess up his hair even more, then turned his eyes back down to his book, trying to ignore the feeling of eyes. His eyes went over the words. He found himself reading the same sentence over and over and over again. He looked up and rubbed his eyes. Then leaned on the table with his elbow and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:22 pm

"What's done is done..Try to remember, I don't know what to say..We can't tell anyone. We can get expelled then." he said and looked at the clock, "It's late. Lily? Do you want to give me a good night kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:24 pm

"Who needs school?" She said, lifting her hand to cover her mouth as she yawned. "Mm Good night" Ruby says, waving vaguely to Lily and Vine then slinks down to the dungeons to get some rest, she'd figure it out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:28 pm

She watched the boy, a smile on her face as he seemed to look uncomfortable. Lily turned back once more, "Hm? Oh! You're going?" She turned to face him, "Well if it's a kiss you want, it's a kiss you get.." She smiled playfully and leaned towards him, brushing her lips against his gently. She waved absently to Ruby, still smiling against Vine's lips.
Back to top Go down
Vine Lestrange

Vine Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:54 pm

ooc BYEEEEEEEE

"Good." he said and kissed her again before he left.

very brief :D sorry I got distracted.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 pm

ooc s'okay :L Bed time me thinks. SLEEEEEEEEEEP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]   Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tick Tock, Tick Tock [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3