Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Professor Flicktick [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Professor Flicktick [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Professor Flicktick [closed]   Professor Flicktick [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 am

Ruby was pleased that she'd managed to find this place without much difficulty. A second year student had walked her from the bottom of the tower anyway, she seemed eager to please and Ruby flicked a sickle in her direction as she left. She knocked on the door twice and waited impatiently, tapping her foot as she dug the clock out from the depths of her robes.

The door swung open and a cheery voice met her from down below. Ugh. Totally a goblin.
"Miss Rowle, what can I do for you?" He said, seeming surprised at her presence outside his office door.

"Fix this, please?" Ruby said handing over the clock, she was trying her best, really.

Professor Flitwick lifted the ticking clock to his ear, he didn't seem to be rejecting her plea. "Most peculiar. Did you know that this clock is charm-"

"Yes, I have to go. Detention." She said with a false sad smile and a pretend glance at her wrist. She wasn't even wearing a watch. "Thank you very much. My essay on Summoning Charms is almost finished. I believe that you will be quite impresse- Oh, look at the time" Ruby dashed off without another word, down, down.

Once she was out of the tower she cruised the rest of the way to the hall and just hoped that Flitwick wouldn't feel peckish any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Brodie Naya Davies

Brodie Naya Davies

Professor Flicktick [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Flicktick [closed]   Professor Flicktick [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:46 am

Ruby returned the next day. Straight after her charms lesson and handing in her essay. Surely Flitwick would be in a good mood, her essay was a masterpiece. Well... he had stopped the ticking. But now it made no noise at all, not even an alarm, he explained. Dumb idiot. Master charmer couldn't even do this properly. She thanked him anyway and took the decorative silver clock then headed out and down the stairs. She hated this part of the castle.
Back to top Go down

Professor Flicktick [closed]
Page 1 of 1