Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Talk with A Friend. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) Empty
PostSubject: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 am

Basil walks into the Hall, her head in a book she had found in the secret room. She sits down at the Ravenclaw table, quickly glancing around the Hall before diving back into the book.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 am

Lily ran in to the great hall a little breathless and stopped in her tracks as she realised people were staring at her. It was really no surprise, her hair was a mess, as were her clothes. It looked like she'd spent the afternoon tumbling in a haystack, though there was no hay on her. She smiled and tried straightening out her clothes and hair a little as she saw Basil. "Bas!" she called excitedly and ran over to the Ravenclaw table where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 am

Basil looked up when she heard someone call her name. She smiles when she sees Lily, though her face threatens to frown. "Hey Lils." Basil says, shutting her book and placing it down on the bench. "What happened to you?" She looks the girl up and down. She truly was a mess.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:44 am

Sliding on to the bench opposite the girls she nudged a couple of younger Ravenclaws out of the way. "Oh this! It's.. nothing. I just had a li'l fun this evenin'..." She giggled slightly and turned to the younger students she had bothered. "Sorry! Just tryna chat with my friend over here!"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 am

Basil shakes her head slightly as Lily pushes away some of the students that were sitting in front of her. "Fun? What's your idea of fun?" Basil asked, folding her hands in front of her and looking at the girl. This was going to be interesting... That is if she could get the Gryffindor to tell her...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 am

She grinned and looked out over the students distracted, "It's windy outside you know..." Turning her face back to Basil she bit her lip, "Oh just... Spending a little quality time catching up with an old friend in a bit of private. Nothing special." She winked and laughed. "In fact, I spent most of my time in the trophy room after classes." This brought out a fit of giggles and she covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:56 am

Basil raised an eyebrow. The trophy room? What was she doing in there? She shrugs. It was none of her business anyways. "So, other than this 'catching up with a friend', what have you been up to? She asked, glancing around the hall before looking back at the girl that sat in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:01 am

She laughed once more as the girl quoted her. "Oh nothing.. class.. fun.. sleeping in the corridors." She directed her eyes at Basil on her last words. "Which is what I hear you've been doing a lot of. Corridors. Outdoors. Hidden rooms." This time it was her who raised an eyebrow, though she had a big smile plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 am

Something in Basil's mind said to react to what the girl said, but she kept her face completely blank. She tilted her head to the side. "Where are you getting this information from? Because who ever is giving it to you seems to be giving you lies."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:10 am

The girl's lack of reaction made her laugh, "Don't worry I ain't had my spies on you this time. I saw you for myself the other night. You should be sleepin' in a bed!" Her mind flipped to the room she had found herself in earlier, with the blankets and pillows she'd collected over the years. She thought about telling her about it.. but thought she'd better keep it secret. She tugged her hair slightly, trying to pull out a knot that had appeared, and flattened it out a little, trying to look a bit neater.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 am

Basil still kept her face blank. "I've... Been out late every night." At these words, she winced. Why was she telling her this? "And most of the time Imma just to tired to answer the question to get into the dorms." She shrugs like its no big deal. "So I find a dark place in the corridor where I know the teachers and prefects don't check and I sleep there."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:20 am

She smiled, "It's no wonder you've been so tired lately." Her gaze flew across the students in the hall and she felt a little more self-conscious. "I won't tell anyone. Don't worry." She tugged again at her hair, "Do I.. look okay?" she asked with a little laugh. Her eyes were full of mischief and she tried to hide it but it was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:27 am

Basil nodded to the girl, grateful that she was dropping the subject. She looked around the Hall then back at the girl. "Uh..." She looks at the girl up and down. Was she suppose to say she look alright? "Um..." Speak up Basil. A voice in the back of her head seemed to say. "You look a mess. Your hair is everywhere and your robes are... Are..." She couldn't even think of a word. She could see the glint of mischief in the girl's eyes. "Alright. What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:32 am

Lily bit her lip trying to stop the grin spreading across her face. "I.. It can't be that bad surely? I never used to be this careless after..." She put a hand over her mouth to stop the words escaping, eyes wide. Leaning over she lowered her voice, "Let's just just say.. catching up with an old friend included a little spell practice.. and.. extra-curricular activity." She laughed and sat back glaring at some Hufflepuffs who were glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:36 am

Basil narrowed her eyes. Lily was acting strange. Stranger than normal. "After what Lils? And spell practice? Do you know how dangerous that is?" Basil blinks. Why would she care if it was dangerous or not? "And who is this friend you keep speaking of?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:42 am

"Yeah yeah, I know. But this is something I've been doing for the past 2 years. Well.. the spell practice part anyway." She smiled and crossed her arms, "Just someone in my year.. a Gryffindor boy. Don't worry about him anyway, I take good care of him." She avoided answering the first question instead choosing to toy with some cherries, so as to avoid eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:46 am

She was hiding something from her. It was either that or she hadn't heard her first question. But when Lils avoided eye contact, Basil definitly knew something was up. She knew she was hiding something. "After what Lily?" She said, a bit of anger behind the words. What could she possibly be hiding from her?
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:53 am

She smiled slightly and looked at the girl, dead in the eye, "It doesn't matter. If it isn't obvious it doesn't need to be known." She finally managed to pull the knot out of her hair with a sigh of relief. She picked up one of the cherries she had been playing with and ate it. "If you're that desperate to know, you'll have to piece it together yourself. I'm not saying anything because of who I could get in to trouble with." Her final sentence was emphasized and her face remained serious as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:57 am

Basil's eyes narrowed at the girl. "Fine. Keep your secrets. I don't need them." She shook her head and picked up an apple from the center of the table. She turned it in her hands, not looking up at the girl. Basil bites into the apple and directs her attention to a window across the hall.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Smiling, she eyed the girl curiously, "It's not like i'm the only one with secrets." She waggled her eyebrows and laughed. She threw a grape in the air and caught it in her mouth. "Mm, gotta love grapes..." She glared once more at the Hufflepuffs glancing at her, "Jeesh, anyone would think there's rumors going 'round 'bout me or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Basil glanced at the girl before looking back at the window. After a few minutes of silence, she finally said, "You would think..." She said, still not looking at the Gryffindor. Basil bites again into the apple.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:11 pm

With the delayed reply she realised the girl was avoiding looking at her for too long. "Basil... What is it? What have you heard?" she said with narrowed eyes. She tilted her head slightly, "Don't lie to me about anything either. You know i'll be able to tell."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:15 pm

BAsil listens to the girl, fustration building up inside of her. "Oh, so you want me to tell the truth now, do you?" She snaps at the girl. Basil rubs her eyes. What was up with her today? This wasn't her. She looks up at the girl. "I'm sorry Lils..."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Lily blinked in shock, "Bas! I was just.. I don't like things being said behind my back. If there's something going round I just wanted to know!" She frowned slightly, "Sorry for expecting a friend to help out..." She crushed a cherry on the table, "The hell's wrong with you?" she asked without looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Basil folded her arms on the table and placed her forehead against them. "I don't know." She buried her face deeper into her arms. "I don't know..." She said again, mumbling the words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk with A Friend. (open)   friend - A Talk with A Friend. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk with A Friend. (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: