Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting and Watching [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:04 pm

'Yes, I would have,' Leo said stubbornly, even though she knew Scarlet was right. Leo straightened up. She raised a hand, brushing her fringe back, before picking up the jelly babies one by one and putting them back in the bowl. 'Colin,' she said quietly, not looking up. 'He reminds me so much of him.'
If emotions could physically rip someone apart, Leo would have been in pieces right then. Her throat closed up, until simply breathing was painful. Her heart pained her with every beat it took, as if it was punishing her for still working perfectly healthily. Leo closed her eyes. 'Just make more of an effort next time.'
But would that have worked, anyway? Leo thought as she moved back to her spot. Or was it always supposed to have happened? Leo was silent as she sat back down. Dangerous territory, this was. Thinking about fate, destiny and the future. Better not to think about it at all.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:06 pm

"No, not a threat, a warning Basil. Do not cross the line here, there are people at work here, and things, pulling the strings. Let me just tell you that I will not obliviate you, it will be my last resort." He paused for a bit, frowning, he had said too much. "I do not know if you are a friend or an enemy." He said leaning back. "For now, you seem like an enemy." He said, chuckling. "So, tell me, will you do it? Do not do it, please?" He added the last part, hesitating a bit. He grinned sheepishly. "I told you obliviate would be my last resort."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Her gaze hardened on Hex. She still hadn't forgiven him completely for what he had done to her. He had apologized, yes, but Basil wasn't one to easily forgive. "I don't know, Hex." She said, her voice a bit cold. "I have to take in account of all that you have done to me." Basil stated, her voice completely cold now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 pm

She grinned wolfishly. How Ravenclaws amuses her. "I don't know you." She looked around for something to eat and spotted some toast. "I'm Wynter." She summoned the toast and took a bite out of it. She looked between the Claw and Hex. "Naaaw, lovers quarrel?" She bit into her toast to hide her grin.

ooc - So much heavy stuff going on now... o.o
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:15 pm

"Basil." She said to the girl, her eyes quickly darting back to Hex. Lover's quarrel She turned to stare at the girl. She shook her head. "With him? No."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Coming back down to earth, Leo glanced up. Hex and Basil seemed to be having some sort of face-off where they both tried to appear more stronger and more threatening than the other, Leo noted, grimly amused. She spied Pumpkin and held out the jelly baby bowl to her, despite the toast. 'Hey there. Enjoying the show?' She nodded at Basil and Hex.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:16 pm

He gazed at Pumpkin for a while. "Hardly." He said, crossing his arms. He tilted his head to the side, looking at Basil, smirking. "Enemies then, but just remember my warning, my spies are posted everywhere, in every corridor, they will be watching you closely." He muttered darkly, that was no exaggeration. "And they report back to me, in a few matter of seconds. Don't try anything stupid." He overheard Leo and he chuckled, shaking his head. "This is no face off at all, I'm just issuing a warning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:19 pm

She coughed into her fist to mask her laughter after what Hex just said. "Ah, alright." She turned and grinned widely at Leo. "L!!" She looked curiously down at the down and picked up a jelly squishing it lightly before popping it into her mouth. "Immensely." She spat out the jelly baby and made gagging noises. "It's a sweetie!!!" She looked at Leo horrified.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Basil shook her head. "you've been my enemy for the longest time Hex. You're the one who hasn't been aware of it." She smirked a bit at the boy's words. "I'm sure I will do something stupid. I always do... Right?" Basil picked up her bag and looked at the two. "I've uh, got to go. I've got stuff to attend to." She says getting up. "Pleasure meeting you Wynter..." She said glancing at the girl before rushing out of the hall.

OOC: Bus is here. See y'all later.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Leo shot an incredulous look at Hex. 'You have spies?' she scoffed. 'Where do you think you are, Hex? The intelligence section in the Department of Mysteries?' She shook her head. 'Spies. Seriously.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:24 pm

She waved at Basil as she exited the hall. "Pleasure is all mine Bas!"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:26 pm

"Well, then ..." He paused for a while. "Consider yourself warned." As soon as Basil left, something happened, he shook his head, he was being that paranoid Hex, he needed to be the normal one. He shrugged, Basil had a negative effect on him, he probably shouldn't be around her. "Er ... Sorry about that, I don't know what got into me." He said to Pumpkin and Leo, rubbing his eyes, he was tired. He chuckled again. "Not exactly spies, students who report me, I've got quite a few. I've hired them, with galleons. Money earns loyalty."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:29 pm

ooc - Tired and bored ... -Yawns-
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Leo stared at Hex, barely even giving Basil a second look. 'I'm sorry, I fail to see the difference.' Leo rolled her eyes, reaching for her water. 'Who would want to do that anyway?' she muttered into the cup. 'What's the point?' she asked, louder. 'What are you hoping to do - catch an illegal supply of Doxy eggs? Or ...' A smile started to spread. 'Or are you hoping you're going to catch the Heir of Slytherin?'

ooc: See you, Baz.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

"Money earns loyalty, huh?" Cecilia said, walking up behind them, her eyes flashing. "And here I thought that the Head Boy was supposed to be a role model. Bribing people into working for you. Tsk tsk tsk." She shook her finger at Hex mockingly and picked up a peach, examining its surface for any bruises. There were none. "You do know that you have prefects, don't you? You don't need eyes everywhere. Some of us would prefer if you didn't - especially the girls' bathroom and dormitories."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net

She nibbled her toast merrily. "Money does not earn loyalty." She tugged at a braid. "I can easily buy off one of your... informers... and whisper lies into their ears." She sprawled out across the table. "It is your character that earns respect, which in turn earns loyalty." She grinned and winked at Hex. She jumped as she heard Cel and smacked her knee into the underside of the table. She yelped in pain and rubbed her knee.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Leo snorted at Pumpkin and nodded at Cel, shooting her a grin. 'The thought is amusing, Hex, but not really suited for a school.' Leo chucked another jelly baby into the air and snapped it up. She leant back in her chair, grinning at Hex, trying to climb out of the hole she had dug for herself. At least she could breathe properly now, that was a start.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:36 pm

He tensed and stared at Leo, she had to be joking, she had to be, he regained his posture, shaking his head. "Like I said, money earns loyalty. No, not the heir of Slytherin." He rolled his eyes. "Trouble makers." That was quite ironic since he had been one himself. He nodded at Cecilia in acknowledgement. "Hello there. Bribes, no I'm simply hiring them." He frowned at her. "I canconfirm that I have none in the girl's bathrooms." He nodded at Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:37 pm

ooc - You guys write too fast and I'm tired as- I'm fall asleep right now. -____-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:39 pm

She looked around and noticed that she was the only Slytherin. Pouting, she rested her head on the table. "What am I doing with a pride of lions?" She mumbled to herself and looked at everyone in turn. She shrugged not really caring. "At least with our colours we look like Christmas. Joy." She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:40 pm

He stood up, miffed by all three of them, he had arrived here happy and jovial and now all of them had ruined his mood. Why were they asking of his spies, they were supposed to be secret. He frowned, shaking his head at them disapprovingly. "I will be going now, good day, all of you." He strode out of the Hall, resisting the urge to glare daggers at all of them. He made a mental note to steer clear of Cecilia Nott and Leo Montague, though he doubted he would be able to slide pass them unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:45 pm

'Bye, spy master,' Leo said, sniggering as she waved. Leo turned to Pumpkin. 'Bit too early to be thinking about Christmas, isn't it? Then again, with the way the year has gone, it'll be Christmas tomorrow.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:51 pm

She jerked upright and stared at Leo hopefully. "Really? Tomorrow?" Then horror struck. "I haven't bought presents yet!!" She wailed and slumped back down onto the table, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting and Watching [Open]    Waiting and Watching [Open]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting and Watching [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3