Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting. [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naida Bellebois

Naida Bellebois

Waiting. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting. [open]   Waiting. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:07 am

Naida flicked her hair as she entered the Great Hall. She ignored the staring of the other boys and sat down at the Gryffindor table, crossing her legs. Her manicured nails ticked against the porselain as she poured herself a cup of coffee. She sipped it. The beautiful grey eyes looked over the cup to the door. Naida placed her cup on the table again and widped her mouth, her movements perfectly and graceful. She looked on the white diamnd clock on her wrist. She pursed her lips and flicked her hair again. Where would James be ?
Back to top Go down
Trixie Black

Trixie Black

Waiting. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting. [open]   Waiting. [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:31 am

Trixie walked into the Great Hall taking in the familiar surroundings. After her rather brief stay she'd been called home at the news of Her death. Being a Black the entire ordeal had been entirely too lavish and exaggerated. She didn't know how to feel about all of it and a numbness had taken over. They'd debated keeping her back at home to finish her education but news of the petrifications had reached her family, after all, the Blacks were a very well connected and extensive family. The number of cousins she had scattered throughout Hogwarts was astounding. Realising what an odd hour it was, she wasn't surprised that the place was deserted. Grabbing a handful of pumpkin pasties she walked back out and up to the Slytherin common room.
Back to top Go down
Adam Thornton

Adam Thornton

Waiting. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting. [open]   Waiting. [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:35 am

adam calmly walks into the great hall and smells the warm chocolate cake and hears the voices of many students. he sits down and takes a seat towards the end of the slytherin table, awaiting somebody to join him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting. [open]   Waiting. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting. [open]
Page 1 of 1