Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grieving ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Grieving ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:05 pm

He stood up and strode over to the Ravenclaw table, earning confused stared from the majority of Ravenclaws. He chuckled, and sat next to Basil. "Having fun here?" He asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Some had even closed their books to watch them. He didn't even know why he did that but he was bored ...

ooc - I didn't want to do this ...
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 pm

OOC: Sorry, usually I would have done something, but I'm still half asleep and I haven't had breakfast yet. My brain is not functioning correctly...
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 pm

ooc - It's alright.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Basil looks up from the table to look at Hex. She was a bit surprised he was here. From what she knew, he never leaves the Gyffindor table. "Oh yeah. Loads." She says folding her hands, saying it just as sarcastic as he had. "Hope you were having fun over there. Tell me. What's it like to be the center of attention? Hm?" She asked. She shifted in her seat as she noticed people watching them. She shook her head. No. She couldn't be like that now. Nit with him here.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 pm

He chuckles, she was better at being sarcastic then him. "Having fun?" He asked incredulously, feigning shock. "I was just explaining this whole thing going on, with the petrifications, there are lots of rumors going around about the attack. Just clearing things up." He said with a shrug, Hex frowned at her. "Center of attention? Like I said, I was just explaining things." He told her while rolling his eyes. He ignored the people who were staring at him, the whole table was practically staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Basil snorted. "I see..." She said, trying to keep the laughter she was holding in from coming out. The Gryffindor could be amusing at times. Other times he could be quite annoying. He was definitely amusing her at the moment. "And what have you heard that the rest of us have not? Your a student, just like the rest of us. I'm sure you don't know completely what's going on." She said seriously. Basil glanced down the table. People were still watching as if waiting for something. Basil bit her tongue before she could say something and turned back to Hex.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:29 pm

"Oh you think so ...? Do you? Well, let me just tell you, things are not how they seem. I don't know everything but I know more then you know about this matter and I think that's enough." He said, continuing on. "I've know things Basil ..." He said, trailing off mysteriously. "I've asked around, researched. Binns even told me about the chamber ... I've looked in the library. I've talked to literally every bloody member of the staff." He had said far too much, he quieted down, but he was sure that only Basil could hear him since he was talking in whispers.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:32 pm

ooc - Don't take Hex seriously ...
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Basil narrowed her eyes at the boy. What the heck was he trying to pull off? Though, a small part of her told her he was telling the truth. Then it grew. She blinked. Did he really know? "other than being head boy, what gets you the special privilege to know these things? The staff has barely told any of us anything about this chamber. So why would they tell you?" She asks trying to keep how annoyed she was out of her voice. Basil bit her tongue once more before she could say more.

OOC: Haha. I wasn't going to. You made Basil suspicious though... An a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:41 pm

"Well, for one thing, I overhear conversations. You know how good I am at camouflaging myself, don't you? I'm practically invisible. And there are other things, but a magician never tells his secrets, does he?" He said, grinning, he grabbed for an apple and bit into it. "I have ways."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:46 pm

He was really annoying her at this point. She was about to say something to him but instead she just nodded. She couldn't let him know that he was getting to her. No. That wouldn't do at all. Basil watched him bit into the apple. She stared at him, waiting for him to say more.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:50 pm

He finished the apple down to the core, and then placed it on the table, drawing his wand. He tapped it idly, without saying a word, and it disappeared. He turned back to Basil. "Yes?" He said, raising his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:56 pm

"Nothing." She said, wincing at the word. You could definitely tell that she was annoyed. The tone that she had said it in said it all. Basil tapped her fingers on the table, trying not to look at Hex, though she couldn't help herself and quickly looked at him, searching for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 pm

He chuckled lightly, he detected that annoyance in her voice, anyone could, he smirked but the smirk was wiped off his face as quickly as it had come. He was the being the other Hex, he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:04 am

Basil raised an eyebrow at the Gryffindor's reaction. He was amusing her again. Her annoyance at him had disappeared once more. She crossed her arms, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 am

"Well, why aren't you talking? Is it only I that does the talking?" He said jokingly, feigning a frown.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:12 am

Basil tilted her head to the side. "Apparently so." She yawns. "You're acting friendly today." She said, her face wiped of all emotions.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:16 am

"Well, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, and don't even ask me what that means." He told her, ending the discussion about friendliness abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:21 am

Turning over a new leaf? She blinked. "A new start..." She mumbled to herself, not looking at Hex, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 am

"Indeed, don't ask me why I'm starting over ..." He repeated, crossing his arms. "What are you thinkin' about? Hmm?" I'm bored. He mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:30 am

Basil crossed her arms. "Why?" She asked answering his question with yet another question. She had been doing that quite often now. She crossed her arms, studying him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:38 am

"Well ... I don't really have an answer for that." He said, pausing. "Just don't. Is that enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:40 am

"No not really." She said. She smiled a bit. "But I guess it will have to do..."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:45 am

He frowned, it was clear that he was suspicious, but he didn't say anything, he blinked and gazed at the Gryffindor table for a while, thinking of whether he should go or not go.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:50 am

Basil blinks. What was she doing? She saw the boy look over to theGryffinfor table and says, "If I bore you so much, go back. Doesn't matter to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grieving ...   Grieving ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grieving ...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: