Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Late night snack [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Late night snack [open] Empty
PostSubject: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:24 am

Walking leisurely into the great hall, Lucifer took a seat at the Slytherin table and looked around for something that would quell his appetite. He saw a bowl of apples on the table and immediately thought of Basil, blinking he reached over a took a random one. Inspecting it, he scowled at the fruit and put it back. Vile thing. Instead he looked around for anything else that was on the table.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:29 am

Basil walks into the Hall rubbing the back of her neck. She yawned and stopped in the doorway of the hall, her eyes scanning over it. She smiles when she sees Lux, though frowns at his reaction to the apple. She walks over to him and stops behind him. "They are quite good you know... If you give them a chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:32 am

He stiffened and glanced backwards but relaxed when he saw that it was only Basil. "I do not enjoy ingesting fruits or vegetables." Still looking at her, he patted the seat beside him. "Do join me sweetling."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:34 am

She shakes her head, smiling. She sits down besides Lux. "You need them to function properly though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:36 am

He glanced back at the fruit and scowled. "That is what nourishing potions are for." He eyed down the table and summoned some toast. It was better than nothing. "Hungry?" He took a bite out of his toast and looked at Basil.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 am

"Of course." She said, still shaking her head. Basil rubs the back of her neck once more. "A bit. But not enough that I would eat something." She says with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 am

Noticing that Basil was rubbing her neck, he looked curiously at her. "You're neck troubling you?" He let his fingers trail lightly along her neck and moved closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:44 am

Basil flinched when the boy touches her neck, but then relaxs a little. She hated when people touched her neck. It made her feel like they were going to choke her or something. Basil nods. "I slept wrong last night. Woke up and my neck was killing me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:47 am

He blinked as she flinched. Standing up and moving behind her he gently began to knead the muscles along her shoulder and neck. Why am I doing this? He thought to himself. He shrugged lightly to himself. "Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:52 am

Basil blinked as Lux began to do something to her neck and shoulders. Whatever he was doing, it felt good and she didn't want him to stop. Interesting. That's what he had said. She began to wonder what was so 'interesting' to him. "What's interesting?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:57 am

He continued with kneading her neck. "You flinched when I touched your neck. Why?" He rubbed circles with his thumbs and moved down in between her shoulder blades. "I have also noticed that I like touching you." He said as easily as if he was observing that the sky was blue.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:02 am

Why? "Oh, I'm not... Usually comfortable with people touching my neck." She says. Basil blinks again at what he says next. He seemed to say it as if it was no big deal. "You like touching me...?" She repeats his words, asking the question more to herself than him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:08 am

He nodded and moved his hands back up to her neck, then realized that she can't see him nod. "I do. You skin is unblemished and soft. It feels like caressing silk." He stopped altogether and sat back down beside her. "Feeling slightly better?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 am

"I see..." she says trailing off, thinking about his words. She shakes her head, pulling herself out of her thinking. "Much" She says and smiles. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:14 am

He nodded back at Basil and summoned some water. "How have you been? Have you seen other boys lately?" He brought his goblet up and took a sip of water, staring at Basil over the rim of his goblet.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:15 am

Basil watches Lux. "I've been alright. Bit tired but..." She shrugs. "How about you?" Basil asks, ignoring his second question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:17 am

He frowned and narrowed his eyes when she ignored his second question. "Peachy." He replied curtly and set his goblet back down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:19 am

"Super." She said, looking up at Lux before averting her eyes away from him. She bits her lip and starts to nervous play with her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:21 am

A small growled escaped him. She wasn't telling him something. "What are you hiding from me Basil?" She was nervous. She has to be hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:24 am

"Talked to Tyler in the common room last night..." She mumbles so that she was barely heard. She winced slightly at her words, not looking at Lux. Basil knew he had told her not to be friendly with any other boy, but she had anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 am

He froze and clenched his goblet until his knuckles turned white. "I see." He turned and stared emotionlessly ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:29 am

Basil turned to Lux, finally being able to look at him. "I promise you nothing is going on between us, Lux. Nothing. He's just like family to me." Basil's eyes studied the boy next to her. "Please don't make me separate myself from him. It would be like loosing a brother all over again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:32 am

He nodded stiffly. "Do as you please Basil." He turned his head to look at her coldly. "But remember what I said." He leaned closer towards her. "You're mine." He growled out.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 am

Basil nods quickly. "Of course. I'm no one's but yours." She says, biting her tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:37 am

He studied her. "And you best not forget that." He leaned back into his seat and drank his water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night snack [open]   Late night snack [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late night snack [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next