Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swishing [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Swishing [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:10 am

Bowling over students and shoving others, Pumpkin made a beeline for the Gryffindor table. Planting her quaffle on the nearest bench, she began piling her plate high with fish and growls at anybody who looks her way.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:30 am

Basil walks into the Great Hall, her nose in a book and not quite knowing where she was heading. She sits down at the Gryffindor table, and yawns, finally looking up.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:33 am

"Got enough fish there?" she asked with a giggle, sliding in to the bench opposite the Slytherin girl. She glanced around at her fellow Gryffindors who were avoiding eye contact with her for some reason. She shrugged, grabbing a plate of pasta with Italian meatballs and Bolognese sauce. She waved at the Ravenclaw who had seated herself close by. "Yo Basiiiiiil!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:34 am

Pumpkin blinked as a Ravenclaw sat at the table. She knew this Claw, what was her name again? Something herby... Thyme? Sage? Basil? "Basil!" She jumped up and grinned triumphantly as she remember the Claw's name. Scooting over to her, Pumpkin forgot about her fish in favor of the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:40 am

Basil blinked. Had they moved the tables around in the Hall? She turned to see a boy wearing Gyrffindor robes. "Oh..." She mumbles, finally realizing SHE was sitting at the wrong table. Her head turns in the opposite direction as she hears her name being called out. "Hey Lils." Basil says, sliding down the bench closer to her. She looks at the other girl who was sitting there with her. "And hey..." the girl racked her brain trying to find a name to go with the face. "Wynter, isn't it?"

OOC: Haha, Sage. That's what I was going to name Basil at first...
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:45 am

She shuffled along the bench closing the gap, a smile playing on her lips. "Good book?" she questioned, gesturing towards the book the girl had been engrossed in. She summoned her plate along the table, not wanting to leave her pasta behind, and tucked in, savoring the taste.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:49 am

Basil shrugs, picking up an apple from the centre of the table. "It's so, so. Alright I guess. No the best." She says before bitting into the apple. "So how havE things been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:51 am

She grinned at the Claw. "Wynter it is. 10 points to Ravenclaw." Standing up and leaning over the table to look at Lily is eating she glanced up at her. "Wacha eatin Fleur-de-lis?" She looked from Basil to Lily. "You two know each other? Man... What rock have I been living under?" She mumbled sulkily to herself.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 am

Basil nods. "Yup." She takes another bite of the apple, chewing thoughtfully. "So, how have you been Wynter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:00 am

She wrinkled her nose at the apple. Why eat something as nasty as that, when you could something as lovely as fish? "Comme si, comme ca. Been busy with work and the likes." She sat back down and summoned her plate of fish, digging into it with gusto.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:03 am

Basil nods to the girl. She watches her eat for a while before turning away to look at the wall in front of her. "Careful. You might choke like that..." She mumbles to herself before biting into the apple once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:06 am

She didn't heed Basil's warning and not before long she began to clutch her throat and thumped the table trying to suck in air. Coughing, gagging and spluttering, she feebly reached out for a random goblet choking on the innocent piece of fish.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:09 am

Lily looked up realising she hadn't answered a question, or that someone was choking, instead too engrossed in her own food. "hm? Oh this? It's Pasta and Meatballs in Bolognese sauce" she said with a grin, rather proudly. It was her favourite Italian dish. "You alright?" she inquired, eyeing Wynter warily.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:10 am

Basil looked at the girl who was now choking and calmly took out her wand "Anapneo." She says. "Didn't I tell you to be careful?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:11 am

Dawn sauntered in, an innocent smile playing on her lips. It had certainly been a long time since she had actually talked to someone. The odd attacks had kept her quiet and brooding, but she thought it was time to come out of her shell a bit. Or at least eat. She looked around, seemingly unfazed by the usual chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:14 am

Gasping for air, Pumpkin slid back down in her seat and nodded gratefully at Basil. "Thanks." Recovering quickly she bounded over to Lily and peered over her shoulder. "Pasta eh? Not as good as fish but you're ok!" She grinned and give Lily a thumbs up. Glancing around the hall Pumpkin saw a student who she hadn't seen in a while. "YO!! SINGING BOAT GIRL WITH THE WEAK MAGIC!!" She waved wildly jumping on one foot.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:16 am

Basil looks over in the direction that the Slytherin seemed to be calling out to someone. Her face broke out into a grin. "Hey Dawn." She says, waving to the girl before turning back around and reaching for another apple.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:18 am

Lily also waved to the girl, albeit absently as she was busy finishing her food. Slurping down the last few pieces of pasta she sighed, a sense of satisfaction coming over her. "DAWN!" she finally shouted, a little louder than she had meant to.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:21 am

She turned to Wynter, her eyebrows slightly raised. "Do you mean me? Because my magic is not weak, let me assure you." She eyed the remains of the fish near Wynter. "You certainly have no right to call me that if you're still at the point where you're choking on fish." She sat down with great dignity next to Basil and began to peel an orange. She jumped slightly at Lily's shout and stared at her. The last time they had met, Lily had made a ridiculous threat on her life. What was with that girl? "Hello..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:24 am

She grinned cheekily. "If it aint weak, how could I smash your boats? And the fish wasn't magical I can assure you of that." She squeezed in beside Lily and Basil. "How come everybody knows each other?" She looked around.

Last edited by Reine 'Pumpkin' Wynter on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:25 am

Basil holds in a laugh at the words Dawn says to Wynter. Quite true they were. She looks down at the apple in her hands, looking at Dawn from the corner of her eye, before biting into it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:27 am

"Well.. I met Basil through Rory I think, Dawn.. well, she's a fellow Gryffindor and you my dear were introduced to me by chance meeting. Don't know about you guys though," She laughed, looking around for a yoghurt of some kind to have as a pudding. "Not seen you around for a while Dawn, been hiding from us?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:31 am

She crossed her arms and turned pointedly away from Wynter, grinning at Basil and her apple. The colors would have to wait, though. She turned towards Lily, a relaxed smile on her lips. "And why would I hide from you, Lily?" In truth, she had been trying to find out more about this Chamber of Secrets, these attacks had to stop...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:33 am

Sulking at the cold reception she got from Dawn, Pumpkin rested her chin in the table pouting slightly. "I met Basil when I was invading the Gryffindor table, and Dawn because I was playing around with her boats by the lake. She then pelted me with acorns."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:34 am

Basil sighs as the girl shows no movement in trying to do something to the apple and she bites into it again. She looks between the three people who were now surrounding her, just listening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swishing [open]   Swishing [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swishing [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next