Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet tooth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cel
Admin
Cel

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Cecilia pored over the sweets in the shop, her eyes shifting between the barrel of Drooble's Best Blowing Gum and the chocolate frogs. If she could, she'd purchase the entire shop, lock the door, and sit down in the mountains of sweets and help herself and maybe a couple of friends, if they were lucky. And then she'd feed the Blood Lollipops to those she had a bit of a grudge on. It would be an ideal way to end the year, in her opinion.
Everyone could do with a few more sweets after all the attacks.
Gilderoy's Dueling Club had been an absolute failure. Now everyone was saying that the Potter boy was the Heir of Slytherin. She doubted it - the boy looked surprised and shocked by the incident, if anything.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorecanon.rpg-board.net
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Leo strolled into the shop with her face lacking the certain anxiety she had been carrying around with her for the past few weeks. Because of the cold weather, Leo had spent the day in front of the common room fire with a hot chocolate and a blanket, reading a old favourite book of hers. Not even the news of the latest rumours had managed to get her down - poor old Harry being the favourite for Slytherin's Heir now (which Leo found completely ridiculous: Slytherin's Heir, Potter had to be a Gryffindor for a reason). The recent happening at Lockhart's Duelling Club had reminded Leo that she had her own Duelling Club to organise, but Leo was too relaxed to think about it for the moment.
Leo loosened the scarf around her neck and pulled off her gloves to inspect a bucket of squeaking Sugar Mice. Catching a flash of red at the corner of her eye, Leo turned and grinned at the person standing in a nearby aisle. Quiet as a cat on the prowl, Leo snuck up to Cel and held the mouse to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:43 pm

A loud SQUEAK made her jump and she spun around, hand to her ear. "LEO! What were thou doing with that?" She eyed the sugar mouse warily. "Do thou often stick things in people's ears? Didn't know thou were attracted to such things." She smirked and turned her gaze back to the sweets in front of her. "It's been a while, huh? What are thou planning on getting today? Or are thou just getting to set sugar mice loose in the hall?"
A devilish grin spread across her face, "Which... is not a bad idea at all. I like causing trouble for the Head Boy."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Leo sniggered and held the sugar mouse carefully, making sure it didn't escape. 'Well, thou know I actually wasn't planning to do anything with this.' Leo held it up. 'But now that thou mention it.'
Smiling slyly, Leo glanced at Cel out of the corner of her eye. 'thou have been a bad influence on me,' Leo commented as she dug around in her jacket pocket for some coins. 'I wouldn't have even considered setting Sugar Mice loose in the Hall if thou hadn't suggested it. But now that thou have, it seems like a perfectly acceptable idea.'
Leo reached over and snagged a packet of jellybabies, as well as selecting a block of Honeyduke's caramel chocolate. Not to mention the bag of Sugar Mice, which Leo had absolutely no plans on eating. Leo grinned. 'I'm all set.' Her eyes spotted the Drooble's, and she smiled knowingly. 'Grab me one while thou're at it, will thou?' Leo called over her shoulder as she strolled to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:01 pm

"I shall." Cel scooped up the sweets, eyes glittering as she thought of the havoc that sugar mice could create. Maybe they could transfigure them to look slightly more like real mice and stand there laughing as the other students shrieked and set about catching the critters. She headed over to the counter, piling the drooble's, chocolate frogs, Honeydukes' chocolate, and the Blood Lollipops (which she had no intention on eating) onto the surface in front of the shop lady and beamed at her.
The lady looked at her warily, "I hope thou ain't up to thy tricks again, Miss Nott. I've been hearing reports of how someone replaced Lockhart's quills with some sugar quills."
"Really?" Cecilia responded, acting pleasantly surprised. "My, that must have caused some merriment. I wish I had been in that class."
"I do not doubt it." She calculated the money. "3 galleons, 5 sickles, and 20 knuts, if thou please." And Cel rifled through her bag to retrieve the money.
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Leo shoved the bag of sweets in her pocket once she had paid - feeling a sort of uncomfortable wriggling from the mice straining to get out - and pulled her gloves back on as she went outside to wait, in a vain attempt to retain most of the warmth from Honeydukes. While she waited for Cel to finish, she opened the packet of jellybabies and fished through them for a red one.
'Would thou like a jellybaby?' Leo offered the packet to Cel when she came out, grinning. She popped the jellybaby in her mouth. 'Mm. So much better than Acid Pops.'
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Cel pulled her scarf tighter around her and accepted a purple jellybaby, grinning. "I'll be much happier once we get up to the castle and can have some hot chocolate and honeydukes chocolate." She nibbled on the purple jellybaby, scanning the crowd for anymore familiar faces. She felt as though she hadn't seen a lot of peasants for quite a while. She hoped they hadn't gone off and gotten themselves petrified as a funny joke. "thou know, it's really unusual how I haven't seen Blood at all. Maybe she ran away after getting the Head Girl position?"
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:24 pm

'Drinking hot chocolate and eating chocolate while watching peasants jumping around us as they see mice scuttling across the floor.' Leo grinned at the mental image. 'That's the life.
'Blood.' She bit off the head of a black one, her smile fading somewhat. The only problem about these jellybabies were that they changed the colour of peasants's tongues to whatever colour jellybaby they were eating. A vivid colour. Leo tried not to open her mouth open too much as she spoke. 'Yeah. I sent off a letter to her not that long ago, actually. I haven't seen her for ages.' Leo scuffed at the new snow underneath their feet glumly. 'I miss her. And a whole lot of peasants ...' Leo's eyes narrowed. 'I'm a little concerned at the silence coming from a one Spell Feather ... It's making me slightly nervous. I hope he isn't going to spring out sometime with some ridiculous joke.' Leo bit her lip. 'Plus ... I know Seeker misses him.' She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cel
Admin
Cel

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:28 pm

"Yeah..." Cecilia trailed off as she thought of other faces: Blood, Spell, Reed, Ice, and so many other faces that she'd be more than happy to see. She bit the inside of her cheek and looked away, focusing on a point in the distance. After a few moments she turned to look back at Leo. "I hope Seeker is doing well... after all, we art leaving after this year. I'd hate to see her on her own."
Back to top Go down
Leo Montague
Admin
Leo Montague

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:51 pm

'Yeah.' Leo was silent for a few moments as she put both red and blue jellybabies in her mouth at the same time. 'I dunno ... I think she's fine. Even I haven't seen her for a while. Those bloody OWLs,' Leo grumbled. 'Thank Merlin I didn't have to do them. They sound awful.' Leo sighed. 'Anyway. Yes, Seeker. I'm sure she'll be fine.' Leo thought for a moment about what had happened in the holidays, and she realised with a jolt that she didn't even know how Seeker was dealing with it.
Suddenly, Leo wasn't so sure anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet tooth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Honeydukes Sweetshop-
Jump to: