Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] Empty
PostSubject: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:40 am

Pumpkin padded quietly up the stairs to the astronomy tower, she had been in a jolly mood every since she met up with Captain the other day. With her katana strapped safely onto her back, she came up to the landing and walked to over to lean against the wall by the parapet and looked wistfully up at the darkening sky.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 am

CC puts down her book in the library and rubs her eyes tiredly. She was tired of reading, studying, and other things scholastic. She walks up to her old favorite haunt, the astronomy tower of course. She smiles when she sees a familiar figure by the wall.
"You know, katanas are prohibited on the grounds right? Well, weapons anyway. It doesn't actually specify katanas."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:51 am

Pumpkin whipped her head over to the source of the voice and a wide grin spread out on her face. "CC!!" She tore across the landing towards her friend she hadn't seen in Merlin knows how long. "CC!! Where have you been?" She collided with CC and wrapped her in a bone crushing hug twirling her off the floor. I'm gonna get my quaffle handed to me. But it would be worth it. Pumpkin thought to herself. "I missed you..." She mumbled mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 am

She grunts in surprise and alarm when Pumpkin hugs her. "Why must people always pick me up and move me? I'm not a doll..." She grumbles. "Can you put me down now? Yes, I've missed you too. I've been busy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:00 am

She grinned at CC and nodded. "Anything for my Princess." She winked at CC and set her back down. "Naaaw its because you're so cute. CC equals to Cute and Cuddly. I thought we talked about that." Still grinning like a fool "Busy? All you Claws seem to be that nowadays. Leaving poor Pumpkin to her own devices." Pouts and crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:03 am

"Well.... we do like to keep up with our studies... As well as other duties." She shrugs the flicks Pumpkin on the nose. "I am not cute and cuddly. We have discussed this. Do I need to punch you again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:07 am

She looked at where CC flicked her nose, going cross-eyed in the process. "Blegh. Live a little." Jumping away from CC, Pumpkin looked at her warily whilst cradling her cheek then blushed. "Ah CC, you know how your physical affection for me makes me blush." Grinning she danced around CC. "I don't understand why you must resort to domestic violence. Tut, Tut CC."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:13 am

She laughs. "I think I've been too enamored of old dusty library books and lectures to not take everything overly seriously." She rolls her eyes playfully. "We need to find you some one who won't resort to violence."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:17 am

She winked at CC. "I think so too." Walking over to wall were she originally perched herself against. "But what if I don't want someone else eh? What if I only want you CC?" She waggled her eyebrows at CC and grinned cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:19 am

She rolls her eyes. "Sorry, I like guys. Plus not interested in a relationship anyway. But obviously I won't begrudge your liking of me. Go ahead and keep boosting my ego." She winks mischievously at Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:25 am

She laughed heartily at CC statement. "Don't go and get a swell head now. You might just get stuck in the clouds." She grinned at CC's saucy wink. "Don't go tempting me now love. That's cruel. Even for you." She scratched her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:30 am

"Whoever said it's not stuck in the clouds? But that's for a completely different reason. You know, Ravenclaw and all that. And hasn't my very presence been tempting you from the first time we met?" She slaps Pumpkin's hand. "Don't scratch yourself. It's unseemly. Anyway, what have you been up to? How's work going?" She points towards the katana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:35 am

She blinked as CC slapped her hand away then grinned. "You know me too well Princess." She glanced back at the katana strapped onto her back and her grin turned into a genuine smile. "It's been going. And work is pretty much all that I've been doing. I should really start paying more attention to my school work. Woe is me." She tilted her head and looked at CC. "What about you? Found the Hogawrt's monster yet?" She unstrapped her katana and sat down, pulling it across her lap. "Join me?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:38 am

"Umm... I would love to... But I have to leave... Sorry, dear! I have to finish two papers for tomorrow. I'll see you again eventually! And no unfortunately we haven't found the monster. It would release my workload so much though. Anyway, gotta go! Bye!"
She waves then leaves the tower.

ooch: sorry... rehearsal...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:41 am

She smiled sadly and nodded at CC. "I'll see you around... Maybe." She watched as CC leaves then rests her head against the wall and closes her eyes.

ooc. Sigh. Have fun and take care!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]   friend - Hello my old friend, we meet again [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello my old friend, we meet again [open]
Page 1 of 1