Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Space to Think (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

No Space to Think (open) Empty
PostSubject: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:24 am

Alle sits at her usual empty spot at the Ravenclaw table. Her eyes shut, she drums her fingers on the wooden table in an anxious sort of way. Her brain often becomes full, but never before has it been like this. Too much. Too much to think about, too much has happened, too many things could happen. None of it makes any sense, nor is any of it fair. She shifts her ankles over one another. Loud voices echo through her ears, mixing with all of her thoughts. Noisy children...

Last edited by Alle Jones on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:30 am

Dawn walked rather bouncily into the Great Hall, letting her long braid swish behind her like a tail. Her eyes widened in delight as she saw a plate of shrimp at the edge of the Ravenclaw table, and she grabbed a few, cheerfully disemboweling them and practically inhaling them. She did love fish - anything that had to do with water, really - and she was very hungry. With a contented sigh, she sat down opposite the plate of shrimp, still chewing.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:31 am

Basil walks into the Great Hall, her hand going to where her strap of her bag usually was. It was gone. She had lost it once again. "And when I find what I need too..." She mumbles, sitting down at the Ravenclaw table. Responsibility is the key... A small voice in the back of her head seemed to say. Basil looks down at the table before saying, "Shut it..." Out loud. A few second years that were near by stare at her for a few seconds before moving down the bench. Basil was in no mood to be bothered. The page she had ripped out of the book yesterday was still in the bag. If the professors found it... Basil drops her head down onto the table. "Stupid..."
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:33 am

James walked into the great hall, he sat at the empty Ravenclaw seat and started eating some food thinking about his future as an auror.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:35 am

Alle's eyes snap open hearing someone speaking. She looks to her side, seeing Basil. "Pardon?" Out of the corner of her eyes she sees Aurore helping herself to some food. Her anger flares internally, but she looks back at Basil.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 am

Nodding politely to a boy who had just sat down at the Ravenclaw table, Dawn looked up at Ally and Basil. Why was she always seeing them talking? And Basil seemed worried about something, though it was unlikely that she would elaborate in front of Ally. Still, she shot Basil a questioning look, a smudge of sauce on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:41 am

Basil's eyes wander to the side as she hears a famililar voice. Oh boy... She sits up to look over at Alle, her face blank. "Evening...." She said before reaching for a pear from the centre of the table and taking a bite out of it. Basil looks about the hall, her eyes stopping on Dawn. She can barely keep the grin off of her face as she sees the sauce on the girls nose and the questioning look in her eyes. Basil shakes her head, then motions to the girl to wipe her nose before turning away.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 am

Alle smiles at James, a familiar face she was happy to see. Her eyes flicker back to Aurore, seeing her looking at Basil a question arises. Is she in on whatever basil is doing? She must be. It would help if Alle had any clue what Basil was up to. For all she knows it could have been something as simple as an extra credit project, but someone looking that guilty wouldn't be only doing homework...would they?
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:45 am

Alle stands up, a head spiting head ache driving her insane. She nods to James once and turns back to Basil. "Evening. I think I'll be going now." She steps out of the bench and walks swiftly out of the hall, headaches don't cure themselves.

ooc: Sorry I must go. I'll be back soon-ish
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 am

With a slight frown, Dawn wiped the tip of her nose with a nearby napkin, smiling as she saw the red sauce on it. Picking up the platter of shrimp, she moved until she was sitting next to Basil. Secrets or not, they were still friends, and perhaps she would share what was on her mind eventually. "Crevette?" she asked, holding out a shrimp to her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:50 am

Basil waves half-heartedly at Alle as she leaves before dropping her head back down on the table. Where had she left that dumb bag this time?
She picks up her head off the table as she hears someone else speak. "Hey Dawn." She smiles, looking down at the platter, taking a few. "Thanks..."

OOC: Alright Alle. Bye.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:50 am

He smiles at Alle, just to see her leaving, o o c- ok Alle
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:53 am

"What is it, Basil? You certainly seem off today." Dawn asked quietly, smiling as Basil took a shrimp. "I could help - like yesterday," she added, remembering the library. She sat cross-legged on the bench, absently twirling a few stray hairs from her braid around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:57 am

"Yes. Thank you, by the way..." She says looking down at the table. Basil bites into a shrimp that she had in her hand, smiling at the taste. She looks over at the other girl once more. "I... Uh... Lost my shoulder bag." Basil turns completely to Dawn, looking at her. "If one of the professors found it an looked INTO the bag..." Basil trails off before shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:32 am

Dawn tilted her head, looking inquiringly at Basil. "Why don't you just Summon it? Should be easy. And why would it be so terrible if professors looked into it?" She frowned, chewing thoughtfully.

ooc: Sorry I took such a while, had to go for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:36 am

Summon the bag... Why hadn't she thought of that before? Hex had said the same thing when she had lost the bag the other time. "I guess... I didn't really think about it..." She says, ignoring Dawn's second question.

OOC: It's no problem...
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:38 am

"And why is it so critical that no teachers should look into it, Basil?" Dawn asked, her eyebrows slightly raised. "What wouldn't you want them to see?" Her mind whirled with possibilities, but she stayed calm, too curious even to eat.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:43 am

"Just... stuff..." She says, searching her robes for her wand. She was beginning to think that it might also be in the bag before she felt her fingertips brush up against the ash wood. Drawing her wand, she mumbles "Accio Basil's bag." She replaces the wand back in her pocket, waiting a few seconds before a bag flies into the hall. Quickly she grabs it and places it on her lap. How many times was she going to lose the thing?
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:46 am

"There you are, it's found," Dawn said briskly. "Now, will you at least show me what you're being so secretive about? S'il te plait?" And I helped you twice. She added mentally, leaning forward.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:51 am

Just take out the other thing... it won't do as much harm... She thinks to herself. "Alright, Dawn... can't tell anyone though." She flips open the bag, reaching in, her fingers brushing up against the page of the book she had torn out yesterday. Nope. She reaches further until her fingertips hit glass. Pulling out a vial, she holds it out to Dawn. Truthfully she didn't even know why she still had the vials in her bag. She wasn't going to use them anytime soon. "Careful. Don't spill any on yourself. It can have... unpleasent effects."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:54 am

She held the vial delicately between two fingers, holding it to the light. "What does it do? And...what are you planning to do with it?" She knew she sounded very nosy, but as always, the questions tumbled from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:57 am

Basil looks at the liquid in the vial before clearing her throat. "It, uh, creates boils. Nasty things. Expload every ten minutes. Created the brew only last year." She looks away before looking back at Dawn. "I originally made it to get back at someone with... that was months ago though. Don't know why I still have it..."
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 am

Alle walks back into he great hall, her head slightly clearer. Walking over to the Ravenclaw table she freezes when she sees Basil and Aurore speaking. The small bottle in Aurore's hands catches her attention. Does she really want to walk in? She decides for it and walks up behind Basil. "Good evening again Basil."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Leaping to her feet as she heard Ally's voice, Dawn hastily shoved the vial into her pocket, promising herself to give it to Basil at the next opportunity. She couldn't let Ally see. She left, calling out a quick good-bye to Basil as she did so.

oooc: Must go...
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Basil opened her mouth, watching Dawn put the vial into her pocket, but then closed it as she heared Alle. Nodding her thanks, she waves to Dawn as she leaves the Hall before looking back down at the table. "Hello again..."

OOC: Bye Dawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Space to Think (open)   No Space to Think (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Space to Think (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next