Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace Of Mind [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angelique Mathews

Angelique Mathews

Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:35 am

'Thanks' she said, still smiling, to the girl who had welcomed her to Hogwarts.
'You're head Boy? Wow, that's cool' She turned to Hex 'No, I wasn't in the ceremony. I've only just arrived. My parents wanted to to stay back what with all the attacks. I've only just managed to convince them to let me transfer here'
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:37 am

Lily skid in to the hall grinning, she had been running far too fast and ended up sliding on to her back in between the tables. Jumping up quickly, she dusted herself off and smiled round at people. "I'm fine!" she said with a laugh, before sliding on to a bench at the Gryffindor table.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:40 am

She nods at Angelique in understanding. When her parents leaned of the few attacks happening in the wizard world they were reluctant to let her rerun o Hogwarts. "Well it's a good thing you're here. No where is safer than Hogwarts."

Her head snaps over to a commotion near the floor a girl had fallen. She raises an eyebrow in question, but then turns back to Angelique and Hex.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 am

"Hmm ... later then." He murmured to her.
"Yeah, that is, I was quite surprised that Dumbledore had chosen me at first." Hex said with a sheepish smile. "Are you muggleborn?" He asked curiously. "Well, that's a good thing I suppose." The smile vanished off of his face, it reappeared when he saw Lily.
"Hey Lils!" He said, eyeing her, she seemed hyper today just as she seemed hyper every other day.
Back to top Go down
Angelique Mathews

Angelique Mathews

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:45 am

'Yes, I'm muggleborn' she said looking over at the girl who had just fallen over, that looked like fun.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:46 am

Apps notices what hex calls the girl. Lils what a peculiar name she squirms a bit, the table becoming too crowded for her liking.
Back to top Go down
Angelique Mathews

Angelique Mathews

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 am

'Well at least I think I am. My father is a muggle but my mother left a long time ago so for all I know she could have been a witch'
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 am

"Well, then ..." Things just got a little more interesting, he thought, nodding. "Well, you could be a half-blood. Things like that happen, they have happened, actually. A lot of times." He gazed at Alle for a while, she seemed uncomfortable ... as again.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:54 am

As murmurs, "yes half blood," only partially listening to the conversation. She bites her bottom lip slightly, blinking at a slowed down pace. Breathe
Back to top Go down
Angelique Mathews

Angelique Mathews

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:54 am

'Yeah, I suppose' she took a sip of a strange looking orange drink. As soon as it touched her tongue she regretted trying something so orange. She almost gagged and pushed the drink as far away from her as possible.
'Why does that taste like pumpkin?' In a sightly disgusted tone.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:55 am

She grinned, hearing her name, "Heeeeeeeeeeex!" Looking for where he had spoken from she quickly scrambled down towards the group he was sat with. "How are ya Head Boy?" she enquired with a giggle, "And who on earth are your little friends?" she added eyeing the other with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:58 am

"Because it's pumpkin juice." He said, chuckling quietly. "It's not that bad." He poured himself one and drained it. "See." He turned to Alle again. "Are you sure you're alright?"
"I'm fine, no work today so I'm free the whole day. Lucky for me, you?" He said with a grin. "This is Alle." He gestured to Alle. "Alle, Lily. Lily, Alle." He said, then gestured to Angelique. "This is Angelique, Lily. And this is Lily, Angelique."
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:02 am

She pats Angelique on the back. "That my friend is pumpkin juice one o the most hypocritical drinks in the world." She gives Hex a smile. "Yes. I'm fine," she winces a bit at her words. Of course she's not fine. If there was a polar opposite times ten of fantastic that would be her right now. She smiles at Lily. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Angelique Mathews

Angelique Mathews

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:09 am

'Pumpkin juice? That's gross' she shuddered a little before looking up at Lily and giving her a small wave. 'Hey!'
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 am

Grinning at the two girl she grabbed a goblet, sitting down and pouring some cranberry juice. "Nice to meet you both!" she said, adding some ice to her drink. She glanced around the hall taking a long gulp of her drink, then began humming to herself. "Ravenclaws.. there seems to be more of you popping up at our table these days." she said absently.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:17 am

Alle shrugs. "What can I say? We have a curios nature." She shifts once more. The space seem to be closing in faster and faster. She jumps out of the bench, not without tripping first. "I think...I think I'll o for a walk," she looks at the three, "would any of you care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:19 am

"You're lying." Hex said to Alle quietly, leaning back on the table with his elbow, eyebrows raised questioningly. "You'll get used to it Angelique." Hex winked at her before rolling up his sleeves, nodding at Lily. He looked up at Alle, thinking. "Yeah, I'll come." He said, this would be his chance to see what she was doing, he stood up.

Last edited by Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:23 am

Her breaths begin to become a bit heavier, but she takes a small step back so they do not notice. She gives Hex a convincing smile. "No I'm quite well," her words come out rushed sounding and she mentally curses herself.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:25 am

"But I just got heeeeeeeeere" she wailed pathetically, her stomach growling with the need for food. "I'll be staying. Need food." she said simply, pouting slightly. Sliding her goblet between her hands, she thought about what it is that she should eat, Toast? no, burnt bread. Fruit? no, too sweet.
Back to top Go down
Angelique Mathews

Angelique Mathews

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:32 am

'I should be goin to. Nice to meet all of you' she said, waving goodbye to everyone as she walked out of the hall.

Ooc: I just realized how late it is, I should sleep. Bye-bye, nice meeting you :)
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:33 am

She nod to Lily, and then smiles at Angelique as she walks away. "Pleasure meeting you as well," by this time she's managed to slow her words down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind [Open]   Peace Of Mind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace Of Mind [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2