Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning Wanderings (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Morning Wanderings (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:07 am

OOC: I know. Another day...

"I won't." She mumbles before Lux pushes her, feeling her back come in contact with the wall. Once again, she begins to try and twist her wrist, trying to get him to let go, only stopping when he pressed himself against her. She swallows hard before her head hits the wall behind her, as he kissed her. Her hands tightened into fists above her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:18 am

Ooc -squeals in excitement- Imma having so much fun!!

He could feel Basil tightening her fists and smirked in the kiss. Breaking it, he leaned back ever so slightly and stared coldly at Basil. "Why have you been seeing other boys Basil?" He leaned down and bit her neck. Hard. "Why do you upset me like this?" He squeezed her wrists. "Why do you want to make me angry?" He stared once again into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 am

OOC: I can tell...

Basil lets a shaky breath out, watching Lux. She bites the inside of her cheek once more, wincing slightly as Lux bit her neck again, harder than before. She tried to move her wrists once more as he put more pressure on them, giving up finding that she couldn't. "I... I don't want to. I don't want to make you angry." She says, swallowing back the tears that threatened to come up. "I love you. Why would I want to do that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:32 am

Ooc -chases tail- Can ya? Pity I have to leave soon.

Lucifer looked coolly at Basil before letting her got and taking a step back. She was on the verge of tears and he was feeling all giddy inside. "You say you love me. Yet you go behind my back." His voice as cold as ice. "Show me that you love me Basil." He took another step back. "Kiss me Basil." Lucifer looked calmly at Basil. Wondering what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 am

Basil looks at the other boy, her hand twitching slightly. What was he playing? She took a small step forwards, then another. "I go behind your back yes," she says, taking another small step forwards. "but you have to trust me." Another step. "I am yours. No one else's but yours. I don't want to hurt you, but some how, it seems I am." She was standing directly in front of Lux now, her eyes staring into his calmly, although inside she was anything but calm. "If I Have been hurting you, in a way, I'm sorry. Forgive me. I love you Lux. I don't want to lose you." Basil says before stepping one last step towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and pulling him closer to her, kissing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:50 am

Lucifer looked on calmly and listened intently as to what Basil had to say. He followed her every move with a calculating look. He stared into her eyes and saw the truth. Allowing himself to be pulled towards Basil, he looked down at Basil as she kissed him. Breaking the kiss, Lucifer unwrapped Basil's arms from around his neck. "Mine." He whispered quietly. And with that, he turned on his heels walked towards the door. A smile played out onto his face. She loves me. He thought to himself and exited.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 am

"Yours." She says quietly back to him before he turned around and walked out of the tower. Listening to his fading foots steps down the stairs, Basil sank down to the floor, covering her head. What was that? She swallows hard, rubbing her face before getting up of the floor and going over to the railing once more, this time looking straight down to the ground. High. She thought rubbing the place on her neck that Lux had bitten. What was that? She repeated once more in her head before turning and exiting the tower herself. This was wearing her out. She ran a hand through her hair, heading off towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Wanderings (open)   Morning Wanderings (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Wanderings (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2