Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a Place to Think (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

Just a Place to Think (open) Empty
PostSubject: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:06 am

Alle sits in the frame of the window. The immense height had never frightened her. She knew enough spells and charms to practically keep her levitating if she fell. She pulls her knees up to her chest, resting her chin ontop of then. She'd never felt more confused or alone. Well besides.....She squeezes her eyes shut. No. emotions are an evil tool, used to you with our minds. They bring the false sense of security. She moves her forehead onto her knees. It was al l her fault wasn't it. She could have just beer talked to him. Tears well up in her eyes, but she holds them back. There's no reason to. Tears themselves make no logical sense so why adhere to their principles?
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:12 am

After climbing up the seemingly endless stairs to the astronomy tower, Hex walks through the doorway and to the tower itself. He didn't have any patrol now but he had wandered over to the astronomy tower since he couldn't make up his mind whether to go to the lake or to the Hall. Hex did a double take as soon as he saw a person, he had expected no one to be here. Hex sighed exasperatedly, not seeing the person's face since he or she's back was to him. He cleared his throat to indicate his presence, he then thought that this was a bad idea since he wasn't supposed to be here also unless he was on a patrol, he cursed himself silently.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:16 am

Alle's head jerks a slight bit, but she turns it out towards the lake. "Good evening," she says, not looking the parson's way. It's probably better if they don't know who she is. The past thing she needs is for someone she knows to see her like this.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:16 am

The castle was crowded with students. Since the weather had changed, they had moved inside to learn their homework or just for chatting with their friends. Valery found the castle too crowded. So, she made her way to the Astronomy Tower, where it was calm and peaceful. Most of the time. After opening the door, she noted two other people who had seeked and found the calmth of the Tower before her. She sighed and closed the door, leaned against it and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:24 am

Hex smiled as he heard the voice, he hadn't wanted to give detentions anyways. "Evenin' Alle." He said, still smiling brightly, he frowned a bit once he realized something was wrong. "What's up with you?"
He turned as he heard the soft noise of the door closing, his smile returning again. "Hey there Val."
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:26 am

Alle refused to look his way. It has to be Hex, but there must be someone else there as well. She stares out at the vast landscape below, not thinking about any of it.
Back to top Go down
Valery Prince

Valery Prince

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:28 am

She winked at the boy. "Hey there, sexy. Whats up?" Her gaze turned to the girl on the floor. She did not know her, she didn't seen good company anyways. "Hey. I'm Val." She said to the girl, not wanting to be impolite.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:32 am

Alle takes a deal breath after she's sure she looks presentable. She turns to the girl an Hex. "Hello. I'm Alle. It's a pleasure to meet you." She gives them both a convincing smile.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:33 am

He touched Alle's shoulder lightly, concerned. "What's wrong?" Hex repeated. "Did I interrupt something?" He asked, confused.
He tilted his head to the side to see Val more clearly, he chuckled. "Nothing, just decided to come up here? You?" Hex grinned sheepishly after a moment of thought. "You both do know that I will have to hand out punishments? Nothing harsh, just deducting a few points. It's my job."
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 am

She shrugs, her eyes flicking to Val and back. "I'm fine, really." She nods at his words. Of course he would. "It's understandable." She laughs a bit at herself. She could have strayed in the Ravenclaw tower and looked out a window. There just something about being this close to the stars and away from people that makes her happy.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 am

"Whatever you say." He said, partly to himself. "Of course it is." Hex murmured, raising his eyebrows at Val, waiting for what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:52 am

She rests her head against the wall. She still hasn't showed anyone she trusts. Only the Aurore girl knew, and that has to be bad news. Maybe she could show Lockhart. But she has heard bad rumors about him. That can't be true though. Dumbledore picked him as a proffesor...and Quirrell......
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:56 am

An idea suddenly popped into his mind, Alle had agreed to let him know about the 'work' she was doing. He leaned against a wall and raised his eyebrows questioningly mouthing 'when will you show me?'
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:57 am

She raises an eyebrow. "When will I show you...what?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 am

"That work you were talking about at the lake." He said out loud since she had too, it seemed that Val wasn't speaking up.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 am

Alle sighs. She had forgotten about that. "When...whenever I can I guess." She angles her head back to look up at the shimmering stars.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:06 am

Hex nods, not satisfied, he had wanted to learn what the work was but he couldn't, he had to wait, he hated waiting.
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 am

"I can show it to you." She doesn't look his direction. Maybe the Val girl had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:13 am

He nods again. "Sure." Hex said, contemplating over what it might be. "I'm wondering what it is, is it a discovery? A spell or a potion of some kind?"
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:16 am

She stands up slowly, dusting off her pants. "A development if you will, but I can't show you here. I know just the place." She stand in front if him. "But you must promise you won't tell a soul, Thomas." She hesitates a bit before using his real name.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:18 am

He keeps his face calm and expressionless. "I won't tell anyone, as long as it isn't dark magic. Deal?"

ooc - Brb in a bit.

Last edited by Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alle Jones

Alle Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:24 am

She nods. "Deal. There's a room on the seventh floor. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not. It will be easier to show you there, but she have to be quiet." She grabs his hand and leads him to the seventh floor corridor.

Ooc: alright. I will be too. -sways-
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:51 am

"I know of that room. Quite peculiar, it is." Was all he managed before being led away, out of the room to the seventh floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Place to Think (open)   Just a Place to Think (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Place to Think (open)
Page 1 of 1