HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Enter? [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:14 am

Lucifer trudged up from the dungeons, his cane tapping lightly against his shoulder. Arriving at the entrance to the great hall, he looked around in a lazy fashion wondering whether he should enter the hall or not. Lucifer began to walk around the entrance hall looking at the odd things doted around the entrance hall.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

avatar

Posts : 1656
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:19 am

Climbing down the staircase in a rather calm manner, Hex stopped in front of the entrance of the Great Hall, peering into the Hall itself curiously, there were few people and even fewer in the Entrance Hall. Frowning, Hex backed away from the entrance, making for the Gryffindor tower, he had expected some friends to be there but almost none were. He suddenly collided with someone unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:27 am

Lucifer stumbled forward but caught his balance so he wouldn't crash to the floor. He spun around and glared at whoever collided with him, he blinked. "Well. Good afternoon head boy." He brushed nonexistent dust from off his robes.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

avatar

Posts : 1656
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:32 am

Hex frowned at his clumsiness, not usually being like that. "Afternoon, Black." Hex said, steadying himself. "Sorry 'bout that. I didn't see you there since my back was to you." He took a few steps back and leaned against the wall. "How do you do? Other than the fact that you got accidentally pushed." Hex chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:40 am

He nodded at Hex. "Not like you head boy. I'm doing exceptional well thank you. And yourself?" He walked a ways away from Hex. "It was a while ago. But you were being amiable with Basil. Do be so kind as to stop." He glanced at Hex and leaned on his cane.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

avatar

Posts : 1656
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:50 am

"Yeah, I'm not at all clumsy, quite the contrary actually." Hex smiled faintly, shaking his head disapprovingly at his clumsiness. "That's good to hear. I'm fine, a bit weary of all the studying for the NEWTS." Hex grimaced at the thought of them, then stared at Lucifer, initially not comprehending his words. "Oh, yeah, I remember that ..." He trailed off, frowning. "Er ... You're seeing it wrong. I was not trying to ..." He trailed off again, hoping Lucifer would understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:54 am

"I'm sure you aren't. And I don't want to sound rude. But I'm currently not interested in your personal life. I'm only interested in the relationship you have with Basil." He clutched his cane tightly and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

avatar

Posts : 1656
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:02 am

Well, alright then ... He said to himself, strange fellow. "Well, we're practically enemies, you could say that. You saw yourself on the astronomy tower, didn't you?" Hex said the last sentence in a hushed voice though there wasn't anyone around to hear them. "But well, I was trying to ... mend things. After all, this is my last year, I don't want any enemies when I leave, it would be rather unfortunate." Hex said casually, still leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:12 am

He frowned at Hex. "You will make an enemy of me if you don't stay away from Basil. She's mine." Lucifer couldn't help but growl out. He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. "I... Apologize. I just... She's been hanging out with a boy named Tyler or Taylor." He waved his hand absently. "Just making sure she's not around other boys."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

avatar

Posts : 1656
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:23 am

Hex listened to Lucifer for a while, frowning now, this sounded oddly familiar to Vine and Lily, but Lucifer was a fair enough lad in his opinion. "It's alright." Hex said, smiling. "I used to be like that around Charlotte too." Hex quickly shut his mouth, cursing himself angrily. "I'm sure Taylor's just her friend or something, did she tell you that? If so, trust her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:29 am

His head spun around to look at Hex. "Charlotte?" He listened to the rest of what Hex said and shook his head. "Trust is earned. Not given. And what is mine, is mine. I don't share. Or give things away. Unless its broken. Then I couldn't care less."
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

avatar

Posts : 1656
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:37 am

"Well, you have the right about that but hasn't she earned your trust yet? What has she done that doesn't make you trust her?" He said, pretending that he hadn't asked about Charlotte, remaining calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:44 am

He narrowed his eyes at Hex. He would not forget about Charlotte anytime soon. "She... Sees other boys. When I specifically told her not to." He shook his head and began to pace. "I told her. Yet. She." He shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

avatar

Posts : 1656
Join date : 2012-06-22
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:53 am

"She only sees Taylor, right? No one else? Then you should probably talk to this boy, I'm sure he's no problem, did Basil mention anything about him? A friend or something? Then I'm sure she isn't lying." He thought to himself for a while, pausing. "Maybe she is trying to avoid boys but Taylor persists to talk with her?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Enter? [open]   

Back to top Go down
 
Enter? [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Enter, the Masked Mare [open]
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: