Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy. (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Basil walks into the Great Hall, a bit of a bounce in her step. She was in a good mood. She had slept better than she had in a while. Sitting down at the Ravenclaw table, she quickly glanced about the hall, taking in all she could. Smiling to herself, she took a peach from the centre of the table, but didn't bite into it. Her meeting with Lux was still fresh in her mind. What had happened there? Shrugging, she stared at the fruit alittle longer before biting into it.
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Stomping grumpily into the hall, Lucifer carelessly pushed people out of his way and looked around. His hair was an unorganized mess unlike the usual neat mess. There were somewhat dark rings under his eyes and his ice blue eyes were a darker blue than usual. Scanning the crowd, he growled at everybody and everything before picking out Basil at the Ravenclaw table. Shoving students out of his way, he quickly made his way over to her.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:56 pm

OOC: How did I know you were going to come in with a grouchy mood?

Basil turned her head towards the Great Hall's doors as she hears quiet yelps and multiple books falling to the ground. When she sees the cause, she turns away to blink a few times before looking back. Lux looked a mess. She watched as he approached her, her hand holding the peach gripping it a bit tighter than she wanted, leaving small imprints of her fingers on it's surface.
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:01 pm

ooc -winks- Because you know me too well.

He grabbed the back of a student's robe who was sitting beside Basil and hauled them out of the space. Sitting in now the newly made space, he glared heatedly at the student he man-handled and ignored their protests. He glanced over at Basil and her peach before looking around the table for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Basil glances at the other student, giving them an apologetic look before turning to Lux. She stared at his face for a while. "What happened to you?" She asked quietly placing her peach down on the table and wiping the juice that had come out of it on the bottom of her robe.
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:08 pm

He bristled and growled when Basil asked him that question. "Nothing that concerns you." He jabbed ruthlessly at the poor sausage he had rolled onto his plate and glared at his runny eggs. Stabbing his food mercilessly, he ran a hand through his hair and tugged at the roots.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:14 pm

She watched as the Slytherin stabbed his fork at the sausage on his plate. "Lux..." Basil reached up and gently took his hand away from head. She stared at him a while longer. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:18 pm

ooc Yeah... Haven't really thought that far ahead... I have no idea whats wrong with him -coughs- I'll make something up...

He grumbled quietly to himself and shifted slightly in his seat. Then stopped fidgeting and turned to Basil. "CC. She interrupted our moment yesterday." He muttered out and continued to stab at his sausage, quickly turning it to mush.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Ooc; Ah. Alright.

"Ah, right." She said quietly, not taking her eyes off Lux. "And that's the reason you look like this?" She asked picking up her peach once more and inspecting the imprints she had made on it.
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:26 pm

He grunted in reply and looked around for coffee. "Couldn't sleep the entire night. Wanted you." He rumbled out and spotted the coffee mug further down the table. He narrowed his eyes at the student who was currently hogging it and summoned it over to him whilst she was in the middle of pouring herself a cup. Grabbing a nearby mug, he desperately poured himself some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Basil blinked at the reply. "You wanted me..." She said, not sure if it had been a question or a statement. Either way would have fitted with the way she was thinking. She watched as he disturbed yet another student and pinched the bridge of her nose. Why?
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:35 pm

ooc -sniggers- Because I can.

Placing his mug down, Lucifer turned to look at Basil and moved closer to her. "Yes. I wanted you. Still do." He whispered and began to toy with her hair. Growling lightly, he pushed Basil down on the bench and leaned down to nibble on her pulse point.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Ooc: -pokes tongue out-

"Ah?" Basil said before blinking as Lux pushed her. She closed her eyes then opened them. "Lux." She said, sitting back up.
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:45 pm

He raised an eyebrow at Basil. "Yes?" And moved out of the way so she could sit back up and went back to his coffee. "What is it?" He glanced over at Basil before picking his mug up and bringing it to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Basil looked at him. Not here. "Nothing." She said, her eyes glancing about the Hall before settling back down. She rolled the peach back and forth for a while in thought before pushing it away, no longer hungry. She rubbed her eyes with the heel of her hand before asking, "did it disturb you that much that you couldn't sleep?"
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm

He smirked into his mug when he read the look Basil gave him. How cute, he thought to himself. "Can't you tell? I practically jumped you just now." He looked over at Basil and chuckled. Lucifer put his mug down and leaned closer to Basil, wrapping an arm around her waist, he pulled her closer to him and nibbled her ear. "Want to help me out with my little problem?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Basil felt something drop in her stomach, though she didn't know why. Basil bit her lip lightly as Lux bit her ear. She glances at him from the corner of her eye. "Yes. I mean...I don't know."
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Lucifer's smirk turned into a wicked grin. "Do make up your mind. If you don't, I'll make it up for you." He murmured near her ear and leaned down to nibble at her pulse point. Students near them turned and stared at them with wide eyes. Lucifer caught the glance of a couple of students and his grin widened, he slipped his hand under Basil's shirt and trailed it up her spine.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Basil's eyes glanced at the students around them before her eyes rested on Lux once more. "Not here..." She mumbled quietly to Lux as she felt his hand go up her shirt. She glanced at the other students again before looking back at Lux.
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Lucifer looked at Basil and nuzzled her neck. "Shall we go somewhere with a bit more privacy then?" He pulled her closer and growled quietly in delight at the prospect of having Basil alone with no-one around.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Basil presses her mouth into a firm line as Lux asks her if she wanted to go somewhere else. Before she said it, she bit her tongue, sure it was a bad idea. "It's up to you." She whispers in his ear before pulling away slightly.
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:24 pm

ooc You wound me.

He shivered slightly as Basil whispered near his ear, though he heard the hesitation. Pulling back, away from Basil, he slipped his hand back out her shirt and toyed with his coffee mug instead. "It is fine." He mumbled and stared at the dark liquid.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Ooc: You're welcome.

Basil watches Lux for a while longer before taking a lock of her hair and twisting it tightly around her finger nervously. Had she upset him? Her eyes flickered to him before she drew her attention to the peach that she had taken a few bites out of. It had rolled onto the floor and now laid in the middle. Her eyes once more glanced towards Lux before she averted them.
Back to top Go down

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Lucifer glanced around the hall and rubbed his temples tiredly. Resting his head in his hand, he closed his eyes and just listened to everything around him. Though he mostly focused on Basil's breathing and slowly swayed over in her direction. "That day in the bath, with Lily." He mumbled out. "We talked. And I have decided. You can talk to Tyler if it pleases you." He cracked open an eye and looked at Basil.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:41 pm

As she saw that she had twisted her hair so tight that it had turned the tip a light purple, she let the hair go. She glanced over at Lux as he began to speak to her, her eyes lighting up for a second before they went back to the way they were. "Are you sure?" She asked. "It won't bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy. (open)   Happy. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy. (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next