Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) Empty
PostSubject: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:30 pm

With a sligh rub of his glasses, Andy O'Reily seats himself at the Gryffindor table. He dully notes his older brother and cousin sitting somewhere near him but can't bring himself to care too terribly much. It had been a long night for him and his best (only) friend, Tyler. The passages had been exciting, but not too much was yeilded. He idly notes his brother's girlfriend, Naida Bellebois, slip onto the bench between him and James, but again, can't bring himself to care.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm

He enters the great hall, approching the Ravenclaw table, noticing the Gryffindor he saw earlier today he disregards him. He looks around to find people he knew.

o o ch- Sorry for the slight rudeness, it's a part of my character.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:44 pm

With a bored look around the hall, Andy quickly becomes annoyed with the lack of things to do. Pulling the book he had originally gone into the corridor looking for, the one his older brother had lost. Adjusting his glasses, he opens the book and starts reading.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:47 pm

He takes some toast and pumpkin juice and stands up getting a better look around, the great hall didn't seem as packed today. All he saw were about 80-90 people chatting or reading.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Dawn yawned widely as she entered that Hall, staggering over and grabbing a cup of pumpkin juice. She was rather tired, but no way was she going to fall asleep. She was determined to stay up at least half the night. Seating herself at the Gryffindor table, she put her head on the wood in front of her, eyelids drooping.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Hearing a thud in front of him that obviously mean someone has seated themselves before him, Andy pulls his book down a bit to peer at the person. He finds it to be an older Gryffindor girl he doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Sees Dawn entering the great hall, she seemed familier to him, but rather oddly she looked tired, she was rarely tired. That was what he had heard.

o o c- Hey Dawn, our characters haven't met yet.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Her vision clouded with tiredness, she blinked to see a younger boy looking at her. Raising one hand in a greeting, she lifted her head from the table and sat up. "'Lo there. I see I'm not the only person up late...."
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:57 pm

"Hello." He greets without any real feeling, turning back to his book. "I suppose." He answers her, not realing listening, much more concerned with his reading. He hears his older brother and cousin chatting ruodily near him, but also can't bring himself to care to listen to them.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Nodding politely to a Ravenclaw, she turned again towards the laconic Gryffindor. Anything to keep me awake... Tilting her head very far to one side to read the title of the book he was reading, she sipped her pumpkin juice. "I'm Dawn, by the way. What are you reading?" She wasn't sure why she was striking up a conversation, only that she was starved for company.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:15 pm

"Hmm, Dawn. Andy O'Reily." He turns the page of his book. He waits for a moment, waits for the reaction to his name most have. That whisper under their breath to others or quick excuse to leave when they realize that yes, this is the weird Irish boy that sits by himself and never talks to anyone. "Something." He answers vageuly, turning the page again. His accent isn't as thick as his brother's, and much less thick than his cousin's, but it's still very prominant.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 pm

She leaned forward, repeating the name in her mind so she wouldn't forget it. "Charmed. And "something" isn't very clear, you know." Dawn yawned widely again, her eyes closed. "Elaborate, please?"
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:23 pm

He shrugged. After a sigh, he turns the page again. "If you must know, it's about charms. This particular part is about the patronus charm." He waits again for her reaction, but not seeing any.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Evans

Dawn Evans

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Her eyes widened with interest and she plucked the book from him, thumbing through it. She had always been very interested in the spell, and had tried it multiple time, with little success. She needed a very strong memory...
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Andy stared down at his empty hands were the book had been a moment ago. He turned to look at the girl, who was now thumbing through his book, losing the page he had been on. He cleared his throat, peering at her, annoyed. "I don't take kindly to people who take my books."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:19 am

She walked slowly out from the door and to the Ravenclaw table. As usual, she sat down in a little space all by herself. She picked up a plate of potatoes and began putting some into her own plate all the while watching the others in the room. Suddenly a potato fell off her plate onto the floor. Blushing slightly, she looked around to see if anyone had seen her clumsiness.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:38 am

The older Gryffindor witch had run off his Andy's book. Anger brewed in the young boy's mind, but he pushed it away for now. Later, he would send his older brother after the girl if she had not returned it to him. Afterall, they were in the same house and there were limited places she could hide. With a sigh, the genius fished through his bag for another book to read. However, someone decided at the moment to bump into him in passing which knocked the book out of his hands and onto the floor, spilling it's contents over the Great Hall. A round of laughter passed at his misfourtune, particularly from the Slytherin table where Andy had no doubt the assailant had been from. But he simply could not bring himself to care for them, much concerned about his books and papers. Somehow, his papers had made there way all the way to the Ravenclaw table. Under the Ravenclaw table. With another sigh of frustration, the boy pinched the birdge of his nose in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:45 am

She heard laughter and thought it was for her benefit until she noticed a Gryffindor boy looking over at the Ravenclaw table. Or maybe she should say under the table.... Curious, she looked under the table as well and saw various papers scattered around. She glanced back at the boy who looked very aggravated and decided to do something nice for him. She picked up the papers from under the table and nervously walked over to the Gryffindor table to him. "Um.... are these yours? I saw you looking at them...." She could not quite look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:52 am

The laughted died down after a few moments, not that Andy noticed. He was much more conerned with his missing items. A soft voice behind him drew his attention. The boy turned around, looking at the person behind him. His intelligent, bright green eyes sized her up while she stood before him, looking for any sign of deciet. His peered at the paper behind his glasses. The neat hand writing was definantly his. "They are." He took the papers from her. Looking down, he tried to re-organize his things, not really paying attention to the Ravenclaw, much more concerned for his writings.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 am

"Umm.... if you would like, I could help you with that...." she offered hesitantly. She fidgeted nervously realizing that the Gryffindor boy may not want her help, but she still believed she should offer it. Despite his push-offish attitude, Leah was interested in the boy. Then again, lately she had been much more interested in all of the people at Hogwarts. She shrugged inwardly to keep her thoughts at bay.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:02 am

The boy looked up again when he realized the girl was still standing there. He peered at her for a few moments. After deeming her worthy of fecthing his things, he turned back to his papers. "You could go get everything else that fell." He didn't look up at her as he spoke, still trying to fix the papers.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:08 am

"Ok!" She smiled slightly then turned around and started to find all of the boy's other papers. She quickly found them all and then returned back to him holding out them out. "Here, I found them all I think." She waited a few seconds before adding, "My name is Leah." She waited for him to respond with his name. At least... she hoped he would do so.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:10 am

Andy looked up again when she returned. He took the papers from her, nodding a bit. "That will suffice." This was really as good a compliment as one could get from the boy. So Leah was her her name. He noded again, but paid more attention to his papers. "Andy." He said after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:18 am

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Andy," she said solemnly. "Good luck with organizing your papers." She turned around and sat back down at the Ravenclaw table. Interesting boy, she thought to herself. Every once in a while, she would glance up at him from her plate of now cold potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Andy O'Reily

Andy O'Reily

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:46 pm

"Hmm." He watched the girl leave out the corner of his eye. Strange girl she was. Actually talking to him? Was she on a dare? His eyes narrowed as he looked at his paper. That had to be it. A dare. The boy sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)   I constantly thank god for Estaban (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I constantly thank god for Estaban (open)
Page 1 of 1