Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:18 am

"It's fine. Really. It's nice to see different things rather than the norm." His eyebrows shot up as Lily suddenly climbed into his lap, not that he was complaining or anything, it was just unexpected. "Lily." He groaned out as she placed kisses along his collarbone and wrapped his arms around her waist. Feeling eyes on them, he sent a scathing glare towards the shabbily dressed wizard. "Lily." He swallowed drily and bit his lip to reduce any noises he was going to make. "Maybe. We should go somewhere more... Private if this is going to continue?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 am

She smiled, "You should know that nothing ever comes normal when I'm around." Kissing along his neck and down his jaw and laughed against his skin as he said her name. She whispered, "Somewhere private? I have a rented space upstairs..." She noticed him glare at another customer and sent the wizard a smile a wink. She turned slightly to look directly at Lucifer's face and smiled, "That is.. if you want to go up. We could always go shopping if you don't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 am

He clutched the arm of the chair tightly as Lily continued what she started. "You're asking a boy if he would rather go shopping than spend some quality time with a girl that he absolutely adores." He raised an eyebrow at Lily and licked his lips. "Not a very tricky answer."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:42 am

"I guess you're right." She laughed, jumping from his lap, and traced a hand across his chest. "Well what are you waiting for? Right this way.." she turned, heading towards a back door which led to a dank staircase leading to two rooms. One was empty and unused, the other, she rented. She pulled a key from her robes, unlocked the door and opened it to reveal a world that contrasted to everything else in the building. Everything was crystal clean, and completely in order. The furniture was expensive and the materials ornate. She smiled as the scent of Springtime filled her nose and waited for Lucifer to follow her in to the room. "Well.. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:45 am

Following Lily with a small smile, he was quite amazed at the stark contrast of the room compared to everything else that he had seen up until now. "I always new you had good taste." He shrugged off his coat and hung across a nearby chair. He walked over to stand in front of Lily and brushed his fingers against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:54 am

She leaned in to the touch of his hand on her cheek, placing her own over the top. "It's nothing special. Just a few bits and pieces put together well. The best bit's just through there though." She gestured to a small doorway with her head, indicating that he should go look. In that room was where she would sleep when she needed somewhere quiet to stay. The bed was mahogany and filled almost all the room space, but it was the view from the window that captured your interest. It looked out over Hogsmeade, and in the distance you could just see Hogwarts through the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:57 am

He glanced curiously at the small doorway and gave Lily a light kiss before going over to it and pushing it open. He whistled impressively at the sight of the bed and chuckled. "Not bad Lily." Walking over to the window, he stared out at the quaint scenery that greeted him and leaned against the wall. "If this is the place you always come to when school is out. I insist that you come stay with me." He turned and looked quite seriously at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:02 pm

She stood watching him in the doorway, and laughed at his reaction to the bed. "Thought you'd say something along those lines." She moved and crawled on to the bed, sitting against the wall. "Why? It's not that bad. Much nicer than home." She looked at him with confusion, "In fact, it's probably about ten times safer than home." She curled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, "But, if you insist, then I shall stay with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:06 pm

A worried frown marred his features and he walked over to Lily's side of the bed and sat down on the edge and began to play with her hair once again. "What do you mean?" He looked worriedly at Lily then anger flashes across his face. "Are you being threatened?" He clenched his fists and looked out the window. "I do insist."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 pm

She crawled across the bed to stroke his face, "Sweetie, don't fret. I have been running from threats all my life." She stroked his hair soothingly, willing away the anger that she could see in his eyes and the tension she could feel. Wrapping a hand around one of his clenched fists, she smiled. "If you want me to stay with you, then I will. But do not be surprised if people raid the house looking for me. I'm constantly under the threat of death." she stated, matter-of-factly. She kissed his cheek, realising her words probably weren't the most comforting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:15 pm

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his noise. "Not like they would be able to find the house. Its under the Fidelius charm." He mumbled and leaned into Lily's soothing touch. "Who or what is after you?" He threaded his fingers through Lily's once more and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:19 pm

"Oh? Sounds like a good hiding place." she smiled and ran a thumb gently over his knuckles. "It doesn't matter. They've been after me since the guardian died and her job was passed on to me. It's a risk that comes with it I guess. But I'm still here, so I don't think they're gonna be getting me anytime soon." She laughed, and climbed on to his lap to straddle him. "Now, you stop your fretting. I said I'll come and stay with you didn't I?" she said, planting a soft kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Guardian? Death? What? He stared at Lily, not really comprehending what she was saying, there was still so much about her that he didn't know. He blinked and bit back a groan as Lily, once again climbed on to his lap. "I'll stop. For now." He wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:29 pm

She kissed him with more force, wrapping her hands around his neck to keep her self balanced on the edge of the bed. "Good." she mumbled, between kisses, "Very good." She tangled her fingers in to his hair, holding herself against him tightly. "I don't know why I need you. I just know that I do." she whispered in his ear and she planted butterfly kisses along his jaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Moaning into the kiss, he kissed back just as passionately and felt a slight tightness down south as threaded her fingers through his hair and whispered by his ear. "I will have you know that the feeling is mutual." Flipping Lily over, he crawled on top of her and brushed his lips against hers. "I want to be on top."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:40 pm

"Really? Well.. good." she laughed as he flipped her on to the softness of the bed and told her he wanted to be on top. "Fine by me, just don't treat me like a porcelain doll." she said with a cheeky grin, and a sparkle in her eyes. She pulled his face down towards her own, straining her neck to crash her lips against his once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:46 pm

"Have I ever?" Pushing Lily into the bed, he slipped his hand in under her shirt and caressed her smooth stomach traveling higher to brush his fingers over her ribs. Breaking the kissed, he leaned further down to bit and suckle at her pulse point, moving his other hand along her leg.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:51 pm

"I guess not." she laughed, though it was cut short by a soft gasp as his cold hand traveled up her stomach, the feel of skin to skin contact driving her to arch her back to bring herself closer to him. She heard herself moan softly as he bit her her neck and her hands found their way in to his hair, tugging gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:56 pm

He groaned when Lily arched closer to him and hissed in pleasure at the noises she made. Growling lowly he shuddered as Lily tugged at his hair and shifted to get more comfortable. Placing a hand on the side of her head for balance, he leaned down and kissed her roughly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 pm

She smiled at the sound of him growling. She was taken by surprise at the roughness of Lucifer's kiss at first, growling at the back of her throat she then returned it with just as much fire fueling it. She clung to him, running her hands over the muscles on his back that she could feel flexing through the material of his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Breaking the kiss, he leaned back just a bit to be able to stare into Lily's eyes, he breath uneven and his heartbeat was a lot faster than normal. His eyes traveled from Lily's eyes to her lips, her neck and rested at the top of her shirt. Scowling he growled at the sight of the shirt as if it has offended him greatly by being. Trailing one hand up along her buttons, his hand came to a rest at the top button and slowly popped it open. Two more buttons followed quickly after that and he made a satisfied noise at the sight of newly exposed skin. Leaning down he kissed along her neck to her collarbone and bit down at the crook of her neck. The rest of her buttons quickly became undone and he pushed her shirt off her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Her chest rose and fell heavily, her breathing completely out of sync as she stared up at Lucifer. She followed his gaze as his eyes roamed, smiling at the sound of low growls. She let her hands fall to her sides as he unbuttoned her shirt, moaning pleasantly as he bit her. She sat up as he pushed it from her shoulders to let it fall from her arm. Soon, she mirrored her dress by ripping off his shirt in one move, though leaving it in one piece. However, leaving his tie, she used it to pull him towards her as she lay back, merging their mouths almost with desperation, the need for his touch raging within her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Growling loudly he let Lily have her way with him. Who was he to complain? Wrapping an arm around her waist he lifted her up off the bed and pulled her closer to him. The feel of her skin on his made him shiver in delight and kissed Lily back with as much passion as she had just shown him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 pm

She let out a small yelp as he raised her from the the bed, arching her back to be closer to him. The contact of his skin on her own felt like sparks of electricity, feeding her hunger for him. She smiled in to his kiss, running her hands over his chest and shoulders, not wanting any moment to be lost. Her hands made their way down to his belt, as she nibbled on his lip gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:12 pm

His muscles twitched as he felt Lily's touches and whimpered when he felt her hands travel down towards his belt. Flipping her over once more so she was back on his lap. Running his hands along her back and spine, he kissed along her neck towards her collarbone and bit down leaving a mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Hog's Head-
Jump to: