Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:40 am

Lucifer pushed open the door to the sweets shop and waited for Lily to enter before entering himself. Looking around he nearly gagged on the thickly sweet scented air. "How quaint." He muttered and moved over to browse through the different sweets.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 am

She laughed, "Oh come on! It's not that bad." she said nudging him lightly. Come and look at them making the fudge, it's so awesome!" she pushed her way through the store, it being ever-crowded. Staring at the glass she looked over the different varieties of chocolates when she spotted some chocolate frogs. A grin spread on her face and she slammed some galleons on the counter top to get some right away. "I know they're childish, but they're so fun!" she said, looking over her shoulder towards Lucifer. "See anything you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:47 am

He snorted in amusement seeing Lily act like this. "It's just fudge." He stopped in front of some high quality dark chocolate and inspected an orange flavored bar. "Not at the moment." Putting the bar back, he moved over to the lollipop section. "You still collect the cards?" He asked when he saw Lily get a chocolate frog.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:56 am

She grinned over at him, "Of course I do. I have all of them, but I really like finding the special edition ones." She watched him musing over the selection, a small smile on her face. "Really? Nothing?" she asked, an eyebrow raised in questioning, one hand placed delicately on her hip. She popped open the box in her other hand, letting the frog hop away so that she could see the card beneath and smiled, it being one she had multiple of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:39 am

"You must have gone through a lot of chocolate frogs to collect them all." He stared at the frog as it hobbled away and raised an eyebrow towards Lily. "Bit of a waste wasn't it?" He picked out a blood pop and went over to the counter for pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:48 am

"Not a waste. They don't get very far." She said, reaching over her shoulder to pick the frog off her back before biting the head off. She threaded her way through the shop, staring at all of the sweets, looking for something to catch her interest. Something sweet, but not too sweet. Her eyes drifted over the toffee, to the fudge. Clotted cream Vanilla, her favourite, sat in the center of the selection of flavors and she smiled to herself, pointing it out to the server. "I'll take a bar of that please." she said with bright eyes, fishing in her pockets for the cash to pay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:57 am

Getting his change back, he followed Lily around the shop looking at the odder things they had like cockroach clusters and the like. Not paying attention to where he was going, he bumped into Lily and grabbed on to her to keep her from falling. "Sorry. Wasn't paying attention." He noticed that Lily's hand was in her pocket and looked over the counter towards the clotted cream. "I'll get that." Dropping a couple of sickles on the counter he turned and frowned at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:56 am

She fell in to the counter as Lucifer bumped in to her and giggled slightly. "It's alright." Smiling as he put some cash on the counter, she looked up at him and blinked. "How chivalrous, but you don't have to do that dear." She stared at him a moment, before realising why she found his expression to be odd. "Why are you frowning at me?" she quizzed, cocking her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:59 am

"Because. What kind of a gentleman would I be if I let my girl pay for herself?" He replied nonchalantly and stared at the clotted cream, pocketing his bloop pop he turned and looked around the store and wondered whether to get anything else.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:08 am

She smiled to herself, blushing slightly, and turned away from him to face the counter once more. She picked up the fudge, placing it in her pocket before sliding behind Lucifer. "Thank you" she whispered in his ear, stood on her tiptoes to reach. "You getting anything else?" she asked, moving to stand in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:12 am

He blinked at Lily and tilted his head to the side. "Your are welcome." He gave the store another look and shook his head. "I can't see anything else that I want. Yourself?" He smiled lazily down at Lily and slipped a hand discreetly around her waist under her coat.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 am

A smile formed on her plump rose lips, and feeling his hand on her waist she stepped closer to him ever so slightly. "There's only one thing in here that I really want. And that's you." she said quietly, before standing on her tiptoes to press a soft kiss on his lips. "Now, where do you fancy going? There's Zonko's, or Gladrags, or Scrivenshaft's or we could pop in to the Three Broomsticks and get a drink." Looking up at him with her emerald irises sparkling with silver in the bright light of the store, she eagerly awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:22 am

His lazy smiled turned soft as Lily kissed his lips. The kiss caused heads to turn but he couldn't care less. Now everybody knows that Lily was his. "I don't really know what those shops are, but a drink later on does sound good." He felt his mouth go dry as he stared into Lily's eyes and wasn't able to tear his gaze away from her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:28 am

She noticed someone staring at them over his shoulder and glared slightly, thinking she recognised them. Looking back up at him, her lips once more found there way to form a swollen-lipped smile. "It's a good job there's no other students here.." she said quietly with a laugh, turning a light shade of pink. "News would certainly spread fast." She wound her fingers between his, before informing him "Zonko's is a joke shop, Gladrags is a clothing and accessory store and Scrivenshaft's is a supplies store. I'll let you pick where we go first, and then we can go and grab a firewhiskey or three." she laughed, planting another kiss on his cheek before heading towards the door through the customers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:33 am

"Really? Let them talk if they see us." He pulled her closer and kissed the side of her head, he chuckled and looked down at Lily. "You look cute when you blush." Curling his fingers around Lily, he let her drag him out the store. "Well, the joke shop doesn't sound too bad. Might be able to find something for Rory in there, what do you think?" He stepped closer to Lily when the cold hit his face and traveled down his neck causing him to shiver slightly. "And the firewhiskey sounds marvelous."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:37 am

"Don't you think it would upset certain people though? If they heard of our secret escape to Hogsmeade alone together?" she winked, feeling her blush deepen as he complimented her. "Zonko's it is then!" she exclaimed, wrapping her fur cloak around her shaped frame with her free hand.

ooc imma move it to zonko's now seeing as you started this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:40 am

"They are already hurt." He mumbled to himself and followed Lily but smiled when she saw blush.

ooc Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)   Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live like there's no tomorrow cont. (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Honeydukes Sweetshop-
Jump to: