Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:40 am

She walked steadily with him, hand in hand, heading directly for Zonko's. It was not too far from Honeydukes, and they soon reached the doorway. She gestured for Lucifer to enter first, knowing how he found discomfort in the cold. "Be careful what you touch in here.. never know what could bite you." she said with a grin before freeing his hand from her own. She felt the heat of the shop spread across her cheeks, and glanced around at the cluttered shop, almost not daring to move for fear of getting caught in one of the tricks that had been laid out on display.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:55 am

He entered the shop quickly and looked around cautiously. "Well, what do you think Rory would like?" He moved off towards one of the aisles making sure not to touch anything and stared curiously at the knick-knacks.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 am

"You're asking me? Anything he can use for practical jokes he loves... so you may as well buy the shop!" she laughed, the sound jumping back at her like tiny bells. She jumped backwards as a jack-in-the-box popped out at her, causing her to stumble in to Lucifer in a moment of fright. She looked up at him apologetically with her glittering emerald eyes, "Sorry.. it made me jump." She glared at the eerie clown that was attached to the end of the spring before pushing it back in to the box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:07 am

"Buy him the shop?" He mumbled and grinned. "That is a great idea!" He yelped in surprise as Lily stumbled into him causing his to fall into a self, his hand shot out to catch his fall and grabbed something gooey and unpleasant. Looking over to see what made her jump, he couldn't help but start to laugh. "You got scared by a clown." Still laughing he didn't register the goo on his hand and reached up to run a hand through his hair to pat it down, but when he tried to pull his hand away he winced slightly in pain and stared in disbelief at his arm. He yanked again and winced once again, he spun around and stared horrified at Lily. His hand was glued to his head.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:15 am

She stared at him slightly embarrassed, "It jumped up at me!" she wailed, pouting. When she turned back to look at him, she laughed loudly at his stature. "I get scared by a child's toy, you glue your hand to your head.. we do make a right pair." Pulling out her wand, she tapped the goo lightly and it soon evaporated. She placed her hand over his on his head and pulled his hand from his hair before running her own through his locks. "There, all is well again, and you didn't even lose any hair." she said with a grin, placing a kiss on his cheek before looking at the shelves behind him. "What about this for Rory?" She picked up a tub of the goo that Lucifer had coincided with, reading the label. "I'm sure he'd find some fun with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:19 am

He coughed and blushed. "How was I to know? This place is certainly interesting." He wrapped his arms around Lily and rested his chin on her shoulder. "I'll just keep my hands on you from now on then." He turned his head and kissed her neck. "And I'm very pleased at how you handled the situation, very mature of you, I would just have continued to tug." He pouted slightly and glared at the container. "As long as it stays away from me."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:30 am

A soft giggle escaped her lips and she snuggled in to his chest as he wrapped his arms around her frame. "I don't mind that at all." she said softly, tilting her head to accommodate his lips brushing against her neck. "Well I am older than you, it's no surprise that I sometimes don't act on impulse. Even if I do mostly act on impulse around you..." She held the container at arms length, "Right, well, let's get it then. And put it somewhere safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 am

"Not by that much, only two years." He mumbled against the neck before stepping away to stand beside her and took the container gingerly. "Somewhere safe? I will have it owled to the school if I must." He growled at the container and moved carefully over to the counter and paid for the vile substance. Getting back his change, he pushed the substance into a brown paper bag and turned back to Lily. "Would you like anything?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:41 am

"Or there abouts." She laughed as he took the container from her to go and pay for it. Observing other items on the shelves, she waited for him to return with the item. When he asked if she wanted anything, her eyes flew to the back of the store, focusing on some exploding pebbles. "Well, I could do with some of those." she said, gesturing with her head to the item, which was kept in a cabinet for safety. "They're very effective at school. I remember using them in my third year with hilarious results."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:45 am

He nodded and gestured for the store attendant to open the cabinet and get him a back. Placing the money directly into the attendants hand, he couldn't be bothered to go to counter to pay and stored the pebbles in the paper bag. "I do hope that I'm not on the receiving end of your pranks." He eyed Lily warily. "Shall we be off to The Three Broomsticks or is there something else you would like to get?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 am

She smiled as he bought the pebble for her, and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his waist pulling his chest to her own. "You're too good to me, I would never pull pranks on you." She thought for a moment, "Three Broomsticks sounds perfect to me. I will warn you though, we may bump in to other students. It is a Friday after all, and it's late afternoon, classes will soon finish and I know that some students like to pay a visit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:55 am

He grinned and wrapped and arm around her shoulder. "Anything for you Lily. And that is good to know." Guiding her towards the door, he opened it and waited for Lily to step through before joining her and wrapping and arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. "Is that suppose to deter me? You will have to do better than that Lily." He buried his face in her hair.

ooc Imma start there then.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:58 am

She laughed, leaning in to him as they walked. "Not supposed to deter, was merely a warning dear."

ooc okie dokie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]   Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live like there's no tomorrow Cont. [open]
Page 1 of 1