Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One more night [Lily]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

One more night [Lily] Empty
PostSubject: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Lucifer fumbled with the door and stumbled inside dragging Lily with. Whipping around, he pushed Lily up against the door and rocked slowly against her as he kissed her heatedly. His hands went under her legs and lifted her up, kissing down her neck, he sucked and licked at her pulse point before biting down and leaving a mark. It felt like molten lava that was racing through his veins rather than blood. The things Lily made him feel.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Slamming the bottles on the table by the door, she let herself be lifted by Lucifer. She couldn't deny herself the raging desire she had within her, allowing herself to moan freely as he drove her wild. The touch of his lips at her neck was like a thousand bolts of electricity being beamed through her at once, and in automatic response she roughly wound her fingers in his hair. As he bit down on her, she let out a small cry, but there was no sound of pain, only of pleasure. Her heart raced as she wrapped her legs around him, feeling weightless just by the intense joy she gained from the contact of his skin on her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:12 pm

He smirked against her neck as he heard the noises Lily made. He was the cause of those noises. That thought made him shiver and a feeling of satisfaction settled within him. He wanted more. And more he would get. He hissed and growled as Lily tugged roughly at his hair, his pupils dilated and his body responded readily to her touches and sounds.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Her hands moved from his hair to the ribbon of cloak. With one tug, it fell to the floor, next, her hands were at the top of his shirt, clawing at the material, wanting rid of it but finding to many obstructions. She growled lightly in frustration, nuzzling against his head and letting her legs fall slack she slid to a standing position against the door. She kissed his neck, his face, the top of his chest where the buttons of his shirt were already undone, desperate to feel close to him, to feel the contact of his skin on her own. She licked lightly on his collarbone, whimpering at the material in her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:23 pm

He hissed and was finding the clothing to be a major obstacle as well. Setting Lily back down on the ground, he wasted no time in slipping his hand under and up her dress. Pushing her up against the wall, he forced one leg in between hers and kissed her roughly. He wasn't coherent in what he was doing. Everything he did was almost primitive. He just wanted Lily. Growling, he moved his hand further up her dress and tugged at it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:30 pm

She gasped at his every touch, his hand on her body like a flame igniting sparks within her that raged. She growled in to his kiss, enjoying the alpha male that emanated from him in that moment. She felt his hand under her dress and moaned lightly against his lips. Feeling him tugging at her dress, she raised her arms above her head and simply uttered the word "Pull" barely audibly in his ear. She wanted no time to be wasted, now he was hers and she was his, and there was nothing that could ruin that moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Pulling the dress off, he tossed it to the side and pushed himself up against Lily. The lack of body contact when he pulled off her dress nearly drove him insane. He licked and nibbled her lips as he kissed her and scratched lightly on her back with one hand whilst the other left featherlight touches along her ribs and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:41 pm

She touch of his hands on her skin drove her wild, the cold of the outdoors forgotten now that she had him. She whined a little tugging at his clothing, wanting him to be in the same state as she was. But her whines were soon hushed by her whimpers and groans against his lips as his hands left trails down her body, the sensation of touch lingering at each point long after his hand had moved elsewhere. She sighed in to the kiss, winding her fingers in his hair once more, tugging at it rather roughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:52 pm

He moaned lowly against her neck as she tugged his hair roughly. Merlin this girl knew how to push the right buttons and he shuddered and involuntarily flexed his muscles. At the tugging of his shirt, he took a step back from Lily, his breathing short and uneven. He licked his lips at the sight of Lily in front of him and tore his shirt open not caring that buttons where flying off and thread loosened around the few buttons that survived the ordeal. Pretty soon he was back on to Lily and kissed her forcefully, biting down on her lip and lifted her up once more. Turning around, he carried her to a nearby couch and laid her down before crawling on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:02 pm

She toyed with the hair at the nape of his neck, loving the things it made him do. A small whimper escaped her lips as he stepped back, her breathing heavy, heart racing, before she realised why he had pulled away. She watched hungrily as he removed him shirt, rather messily, and licked her lips at the sight which greeted her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he raised her, not for a moment breaking the kiss he tackled her lips with. She growled with delight as his teeth grazed her lips teasing the rose lines of her mouth with tenderness. She lay back on the couch, letting her arms and legs fall slack as he crawled on top of her, and she smiled up at him, eye wife and bright, chest rising and falling, heart hammering. The way he made her feel was more intense than anything she had known, and it only made her hunger for more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:09 pm

He kissed her hungrily and his hands roamed her body shamelessly, he would never get enough of Lily and his behavior now just how much he needed and wanted her. "Lily." He growled lowly and settled himself between her legs, reaching over he pinned her wrists above her head with one hand and pushed her hips down with the other. Leaning down and kissed and bit along her neck until he came to her collarbone and then retraced his way and went back up the other side of her neck, rocking slightly against her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:29 pm

She arched her back, raising herself towards him as she felt his hands discovering every inch of her skin. The couch creaked under their weight as she wrapped her legs around him. Finding herself restrained, she moaned lightly, feeling her temperature raising from the mixing of their body heat. Her face flushed as his lips traced her neck, and the sound of her name from his mouth sounded like velvet. She grazed her lips on his, breathing heavily, her desire for him topping any sense of want she had ever known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:38 pm

He shivered and traced his fingernails along her spine as she arched her back towards him. He growled and pushed her back down on the couch, making sure she couldn't move and bit down on her neck. His hand moved from her back to her stomach and lazily wrote her name as he licked the bite in apology.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:45 pm

She let out a small yelp in delight as he bit her neck, and moaned. "Lucifer" formed on her lips, and she released the word breathlessly, directly by his ear. She wriggled slightly, feeling a tickle on her stomach, and a smile found its way on to her lips. His tongue felt like ice, giving a sharp sweet pleasure over the top of the pain from his bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 pm

He groaned as he heard his name formed on Lily's lips and stiffened in response. It should be illegal for her to sound so sultry. His muscles tensed and relaxed for no apparent reason. He twitched as she wriggled underneath him and growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:05 pm

She stared up at him with desire burning in her emerald eyes, bending her arms slightly to loosen his grip on her. Upon hearing him growl, a sly smile creeped on to her face and she wriggled some more, pushing herself against him. Once more his name shaped itself in her mouth, "Lucifer" she whispered, arching to push their bodies together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:12 pm

He quivered above Lily and moaned softly, completely forgetting that he was holding her and let go. He gasped as he felt Lily push her body against his and buried his face in the crook of her neck, sucking and licking her pulse point. He placed a hand on her thigh and slowly moved up along her leg, squeezing every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Her gasps of pleasure filled the small room, and she growled lightly each time he sucked on her neck. Feeling his hand on her thigh, she swallowed and moaned lightly, the intensity building with the movement of his hand. She grazed her nails over his back, squashing their bodies together in their heat. Her desire for him had control over her, she could not even think, the only thing she was certain of, was her need for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:30 pm

He twitched and shuddered as Lily's nails raked across his back and whimpered in delight. This was different from his other times with Lily. He didn't know how or why but he was enjoying every second of it. A hand went up to tangle in her fiery red locks as he kissed her almost desperately. The other stayed where it was and squeezed, he was certain that the imprint on his hand would stay there even after he moved his hand away.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 pm

The noises he made spurred her on, leading her to drag her nails over his chest and round his neck. She knew it would leave a mark, but she didn't care, they belonged to each other in that moment, no-one else. She moaned in to the kiss, gasping as she felt one hand in her hair and his other squeezing her body. She nipped lightly at his lower lip, before licking and kissing his jaw, wanting to taste every inch of him. This moment was one they would never forget, that was something she could guarantee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm

He moaned loudly and rocked almost desperately against her. "Lily." He gasped out and whimpered. Merlin this woman drove him wild. He licked her her lips and bit down gently before licking them again. "I want you." He rasped lowly and pulled her into another heated kiss, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him wanting to feel every inch of her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:22 pm

She growled, hearing her name on his lips was like silk, smooth and tasteful. Arching her back in his hold, and moaning softly in to the kiss, she found his gentle yet rough treatment of her lips driving her to the edge, she pulled her head away. "I need you." she whispered by his ear, before trailing kisses down his jaw to his neck, then along his collar bone. Her lips formed his name once more, "Lucifer." she uttered, practically gasping his name as their skin connected, sending shock-waves through her nervous system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:27 pm

He nearly become undone then and there when Lily told him things he had wanted to hear from the beginning. Picking her up, he wrapped his arms under her and stumbled towards the small bedroom. Kicking the door open, he made a beeline for the bed and laid her down on the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 pm

She clung to him for dear life when he scooped her up off the couch, having not foreseen his actions. She nuzzled in to his neck as she heard the door being kicked open to her bedroom, smiling to herself. As he lay her on the mattress, she tugged him towards her, planting kisses along his chest and neck, her hands running hungrily down his torso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:38 pm

He yelped and whimpered in surprise at suddenly being tugged towards Lily but chuckled it off and squeezed her hips. Goosebumps popped up all over as Lily's hands roamed his body and he shuddered in pleasure at the exploration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One more night [Lily]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next