Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One more night [Lily]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

One more night [Lily] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:28 am

Lucifer collapsed on the bed panting, a thin sheen of perspiration covered his body and he couldn't keep the grin off his face. Turning to Lily, he scooped her up in his arms and pulled her closer to his chest and kissed the top of her head. "That was..." He trailed off and buried his face in Lily's hair, grinning like a cheshire cat.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 am

Lily wrapped herself in the sheet with a wide grin on her face. "Wow." she completed his sentence with her own reaction and curled in to his chest. "I didn't know you had so much stamina." she said with a giggle, looking up at him. "You look like the cat that got the cream dear." she said with a laugh, drawing patterns lazily on his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:43 am

ooc My mum is asking why I'm blushing...

Chuckling, he tightened is hold on Lily. "I must say, neither did I. But you don't seem to be complaining, and you kept up with me the entire time." He features softened and his grin mellowed down into a tender smile as he looked down at Lily. "Cream? I got lots." He leaned down and kissed Lily lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:51 am

ooc -giggles- That's cute.

She laughed softly at his every reply, the sound echoing around the room, and kissed him back, smiling. "Why would I complain about that?" She climbed from the bed, sheet draped around her and went to stand by the window to look out over the street. "It's very late. Look." she pointed down at a group of students who had rather obviously been getting merry in the three broomsticks who were now heading down the street in front of them to make their way back to the castle. And it was definitely after curfew. She stood in the dim light of the window, just watching the street below, the moonlight reflecting off her hair and eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:57 am

He stared openly at Lily as she stood by the window, the moonlight made silver highlights in her hair and made her look ethereal. He couldn't believe that Lily willingly wanted to be with him, but she does and she was his. Rolling out of bed to go stand behind Lily, he looked out the window from over her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Looks like we have to stay the night." He muttered softly and watched some students frolic in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:10 am

Wrapping the sheets further round her as he put his arms around her waist, she smiled up at him lovingly, "Looks that way." She looked up at the younger boy, staring at him, before placing her arms over the top of his. She almost struggled to believe what had passed between them, that she had allowed herself to love so freely, yet here she was, and nothing bad had come of it so far. She sighed contentedly, turning to look back out the window at the view. "Wow.. I really did pick a good rental space..." she said, gawping at the beauty of what she saw before her. In the moonlight, the trees glistened and Hogwarts glittered between the bare branches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:15 am

He smiled back down at her and kissed the top of her head. "That you did Lily." He stared out the window and rested his chin on her shoulder. "We are definitely going to get detention when we get back." He grinned slightly and buried his face in the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:26 am

She leaned back in to him, swaying slightly, still dizzy from the action which had recently passed. "That we are. But I'll bet you I get the worst punishment for leading a younger student astray." She laughed lightly at the thought, "At least we'll spend it together though. Let's just hope it's not with Snape."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:31 am

He held tightly on to Lily and laughed. "Lead me astray? No, you just opened my eyes. And Snape is not that bad, he is just a bit... Grouchy at times." Hooking his arms underneath Lily, he gently picked her up and made his way back to the bed and set her down on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:49 am

"He hates Gryffindors. Everyone knows that Sugarplum." She said, laughing as he moved her from the window to the edge of the bed, nearly causing her to drop the sheet in her movement. "Whoever it's with, I'll make it fun for us. No worries there." she winked before dropping to lay back on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:56 am

He smiled at her nickname for him and crawled in after Lily. "He doesn't hate Gryffindors, he just has a strong dislike for them." He slipped a hand under his head and stared up at the ceiling. "Well, I look forward to that then." Grinning he turned and looked over at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:10 am

She rolled on to her side, curling up and snuggling in to his chest once more. "Same thing." she said quietly with a laugh. She looked up at him with a cheeky grin, "So you should, I'm always fun in detentions." Idly, she twirled her hair, which was tangled and incredibly messy, in her fingers and rolled slightly to kiss him gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:14 am

He wrapped his free around Lily's shoulders and kissed the top of her head. "Can't wait to see what you will come up with then." He laughed at the state of her hair and tangled his hand into it, gently massaging her head.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:22 am

She nuzzled in to his neck, relaxing under the feel of his hand in her hair, soothing her pounding head. "Yes, well, you'll just have to wait and see." She grinned, purring in to his neck, warming with the heat of his body. She let the sheet hang loosely from her as she lay, not caring for how she looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:26 am

"You know I'm very impatient." He continued massaging her head when he got some positive reactions. He swallowed thickly and glanced down at Lily's exposed body, he couldn't care less about the fact that he was openly ogling her frame.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:54 am

She nodded, "I know you are, but there are some times when you need to try and have patience." She kissed his neck softly, before looking up at him with a smile. Realising he was staring at her, she raised an eyebrow suggestively, "See something you like Sugarplum?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:57 am

A tiny spark at the back of his mind was shouting at him, telling him that Lily was addressing him. Blinking out of his stupor, he tore his gaze away from her frame to her eyes. "Sorry what was that? I was... Distracted."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:08 am

She laughed, "So I noticed. I just asked if you saw something you liked." She crawled closer to him, resting her head on his stomach to face him. "So I'll ask again, see something you like?" she let the sheet drape barely over her, and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:17 am

He licked his lips and swallowed drily. "I do see something. And I like it a lot." His gazed roamed her body with unadulterated desire and let a small whine escape past his lips. Lily was seriously going to be the death him. The girl had no idea of the control she had over him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:21 am

She smirked, pleased with his answer. "Well, it belongs to you, does it not? So you are allowed to like it, are you not?" she glanced up at him through her lashes, tucking her lower lip behind her teeth slightly. There was a look in his eyes that she had seen in no other, and she wanted to know what it was, but feared to acknowledge it at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:25 am

"Indeed it does." He pushed Lily down on the bed and crawled on top of her. Leaning down he captured Lily's lips against his own and ran a hand along her thigh. "I'm not pushing into doing this am I?" He question as worry flashed across his face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 am

As he found his way on top of her, she spoke. "It's all yours." She smiled against his lips, a moan escaping past her own as she felt his hand on her thigh. "You could never push anyone in to anything. I want this with you." She leaned up and kissed him gently, stroking his cheek with her thumb. "Don't doubt that for a second."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 am

Nodding he smiled back at Lily and slowly ran his hand up her thigh. "Just making sure that you want this as well." He kissed Lily with a bit more force and ran his fingernails along the inside of her thigh. His other hand gave her hips a quick squeeze before settling on the bed for balance.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:45 am

"If I didn't want it, would I have allowed it to happen already?" she asked against his lips, struggling to catch her breath. She gasped lightly and pulled his head towards her with a desperation as she felt his nails on her inner thigh. She tangled her hands in his hair desperately, as if forgetting that they had a night with each other ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:51 am

He grinned goofily as his mind wandered back to their previous activity. "You're right. It's hard to think straight when I have such a wonderful girl to keep me distracted." He hissed in pleasure at Lily's roughness and kissed her hungrily. Any rational thoughts he had at that moment just flew out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One more night [Lily]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next