Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One more night [Lily]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

One more night [Lily] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:05 am

She laughed, soon silenced by his kiss. Closing her eyes, she let her instincts take over, moulding her mouth to his, her hands finding there way across his back and through his hair, her legs tangling with his. She growled in to the kiss, hungry for him. She pushed herself upwards, pressing their bodies together without even thinking to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:15 am

He moaned into the kiss in respond to the feeling of Lily's skin on his. Rocking slowly against her, he licked her lips before biting them and squeezed her inner thigh. Moving his hand from her thigh and further up, he traced intricate patterns on her stomach and caressed her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:01 pm

"You are far too intoxicating to be good news." she whispered against his cheek, before kissing him lightly. She moaned lightly as his teeth grazed her lips, gasping as she felt him squeeze her thigh. She ran her nails over his shoulders and the top of his back, making her claim to him, not wanting them to be separated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:08 pm

"Me? You must be mistaken. It is you that is intoxicating." He shuddered against her as he felt her nails on his back. "Lily." He growled out lightly and cupped her cheek, leaning down to kiss her he rubbed his thumb over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:48 am

She leaned upwards in to his kiss, the feel of his breath on her skin, his skin on hers, her driving force. She shivered slightly as his thumb tickled her cheekbone. "You're too flattering, but I'm just as drawn to you as you are to me love" she said lightly against his lips, before nibbling gently on his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:45 am

Ooc Flatter? No. I appreciate. Sorry I can't continue at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more night [Lily]   One more night [Lily] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One more night [Lily]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4