Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you say? (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:47 am

ooc I gotta go, coaching the swim team for the next few hours.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:49 am

ooc: Alright. I see you later Lils.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:25 am

"They can, if you just push your way through it. There's no pleasure without a little pain." She watched Basil carefully, knowing her words to be true, and she didn't want her friend to be the one who got hurt. "You never know Basil, he might choose you. You'll never know if you don't come." Her own words rang true, and although it hurt her to say it, was probably the most likely outcome. "Please think genuinely about coming."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:33 am

Basil folds her arms over her knees and buries her face within them. "There shouldn't have to be a choice." She mumbles quietly, closing her eyes once more. Basil bites her lip and looks up at Lily for a while before nodding slightly and burying her head in her arms once more. "I will."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:35 am

Lily raised an eyebrow, just hearing her words. "Bas, there was a choice for him to make even before I joined the equation. You know that." She moved over to Basil and sat beside her, "I didn't know things were going to go this far." she said with a sigh, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:43 am

Basil nods, resting her chin upon her arms. "I know..." She says quietly letting out a small yawn. She glances towards Lily as she sits besides her, shifting a bit uncomfortably at first, but then becoming still once more. She looks over at Lily again at her words and runs a hand through her hair. "It did though."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:58 am

"I need to ask you something.. and please don't feel you have to answer.. and don't go mental at me." she closed her eyes, resting her head against the wall. "Do you really think that I, of all people, could be the one to steal Lucifer away from you? Or have you paused to think that maybe it's just a fling? Have you thought about how torn Lux is about all that's happened? how he might be feeling?" She smiled to herself, "Okay.. that was more than one question, but my main one is... Do you honestly hate me that much you can't talk to me about it?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:07 am

She smiles slightly. "I don't hate, I dislike, with passion." Basil looks at Lily and blinks. "A fling? I don't..." She trails off and shakes her head. "I don't understand." She turns away from Lily and just stares into space. She had in fact, thought how Lux had felt, though hadn't taken into account as much as she should have. She shrugged slight. "I guess, yeah. Not as much as I should, but I have."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:18 am

That made her laugh, "Dislike with a passion.. I can cope with that." She looked at Basil with a tilt of her head. "A fling.. a phase.. he might not be taking me as seriously as you think. What we have may not be something that is meant to last." She shrugged, pulling her knees to her chest to rest her chin on them. "He's the one who is torn. He doesn't know what he is meant to do Basil, we should be trying to help him yet we are making things twice as complicated by not being friendly with one-another. You haven't fallen out with Rory, yet he's involved in this!"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:23 am

Basil lets her forehead hit her knees at her words. "Rory... It's not his fault. He didn't have anything to do with it. You did..." She trails off before looking up at the sky above. "Everything is difficult."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:26 am

ooc: Just saying... this whole situation is crazy messed up. But it's fun to read. Haha <3
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:27 am

Ooc: Lol, tell me about it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:28 am

ooc I know... meow... I like complicating things too ;)

"So you think I'm the one to blame for all this? You think that I purposfully targeted him for this to happen?" she stared at Basil, tears welling in her eyes. "How could you think I could do such a thing? Don't you know me better than that Basil?" She blinked away the salty droplets that clouded her emerald irises angrily, "You know I used to find him repulsive. I hated that you were with such a person. I didn't want you to be in the same thing that I am. Why on earth would I have thrown myself at him? We were drawn to each other over time Basil, it was bound to happen some time and wouldn't you rather it have been sooner rather than later?"
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:39 am

She ran her fingers through her hair once more, listening to Lily go on and on till she was done. She sighed and turned to Lily, her eyes tired. "I don't know anymore Lily. I don't know what to think." She ran her fingers over the floor. "I thought I knew you better than that, I don't know anymore." Her nose twitched slightly at a thought before looking back over at the Gryffindor. "Then what drew you to him? May I ask, what made you change your mind? Because I certainly have no idea. Why would you..." She stopped herself before her ranting would start and stood up suddenly, walking to the other end of the tower. "I wouldn't want it to happen at all. It shouldn't have happened at all." She leaned forwards, over the railing, looking straight down, trying to replace the thoughts in her head.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:58 am

"It was you." she stated simply, "We bonded over our care for you, and from there we found that we had more and more things to agree on and we just.. understood each other. I don't really know how to explain it Basil, because I don't really know why it happened myself." She watched the girl as she headed back to the edge of the tower. "I know. But you can't dump all the blame on me." she said quietly, a hint of frustration in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:04 am

Her grip tightened slightly on the railing. "It sounds like you putting some blame on myself, Lily." She turns around to stare heatedly at her. "Do you think I needed someone to care for me? No. I've been shut out from my family for the past three years. That proves I'm well off on my own." Running a hand through her hair, she sank to the ground, weaving both if her hands into her hair. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:06 am

ooc DRAMA :D
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:16 am

She rolled her eyes and matched the girl's gaze. "Don't be ridiculous. You are not to blame, but it was our love for you that bought the two of us together. That is not blame, that is simply explanation and reason." She glowered at the girl as she spoke of her family shutting her out. "Are you kidding me? At least you've got a damn family Basil! Someone who actually gives a ship for you even if they don't show it. Can we help it if we care for our friends? I know I can't. I was only trying to keep you alive, and he promised to help me. If you can't appreciate that, I don't know why I even bothered in the first place." As she spoke, she stood, her hands balling in to fists, face turning slightly red with anger that she tried to contain. She did not care that Basil had sunk to the ground, seemingly breaking down. What the girl had said had upset her, and she wasn't one to let her emotions go so easily. "That's the most ungrateful and spiteful I have ever heard you sound Basil. You don't want me to stop you getting killed? Fine." she spat out.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:22 am

Basil shook her head at Lily's words, bending over so that her forehead hit her knees and her hands covered her ears. "That's not what I meant." She says quietly. "If you think that's what I meant, fine. Just... Leave me alone. I don't care anymore. Just..." She choked and bent over further, her hands pressing up against her ears harder.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:26 am

Ooc: I've got to go for a bit. I'll be back in 15-30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:32 am

ooc Okie dokie.

Her stance softened as she witnessed the sight before her. What was she doing? Basil was her friend, not her enemy, why was she being so ill behaved? "I'm sorry Basil.. I didn't mean that... Family isn't really something I speak well about." she shook her head and hesitantly stepped towards the girl. "I.. I can't leave you like this Basil." She closed her eyes and took a breath before heading over and wrapping her arms around the girl's curled body. "I'm so sorry Basil." she whispered, tears that had been threatening to fall now slowly mapping their way down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:55 am

Basil sat up slightly in surprise as she felt the girl's arms wrap around her. "Lily..." she trailed off as she saw that the she was crying and wrapped her own arms around her. "Don't..." She mumbled before her arms became tighter around her. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:08 am

She smiled slightly as she felt basil embrace her, grateful for the gesture of compassion. "It is I who should be sorry Basil. This should never have happened, I should never have taken him in to that room, never have drank as much as I did, never have encouraged his reactions... but I couldn't help myself." She mumbled her apologies in to Basil's hair, not believing of everything that had happened. "And I definitely should never have taken him to Hogsmeade, that was stupid of me." she added, though she did not regret any of the things she had done. Releasing Basil from her arms, she looked in to the eyes of the younger girl, "But Basil.. I care for him. So much it hurts sometimes. I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Basil Blishwick

Basil Blishwick

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:14 am

Basil leaned back from Lily and blinked "You took him to Hogsmeade? When?" Why hadn't she heard of this? She bit her lip for a minutes before releasing it. She shrugs slightly. "That's love. Tough enough that it hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Lily Luna Prewett

Lily Luna Prewett

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:17 am

She frowned a little, startled, "You didn't know? It was over a week ago. We skipped a Friday of classes to spend some alone time shopping and.. admiring the view from my rent-out." She scoffed slightly as the word love, "Oh honey, it couldn't possibly be love. I don't see how that could have occurred."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you say? (Open)   What did you say? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you say? (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next