Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A very late breakfast (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Bond

James Bond

A very late breakfast (open) Empty
PostSubject: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:49 am

He wandered into the Great Hall. Only a few people were eating. Checking the time, he knew he had exactly 25 minutes before his next class. History of Magic. "What a waste of a class" he muttered to himself as he walked towards the Ravenclaw table.
Back to top Go down
Merope Copeland

Merope Copeland

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:52 am

Merope sat at the Slytherin table, yawning as she picked at her food. 'I hate having no friends,' she thought, though she had brought it upon herself. Being shy was just a basic trait of hers, and despising socialization came along with that. Nonetheless, when she had a bad day, she wanted someone to talk to. 'This is awful...'
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:57 am

As he sat down at the Ravenclaw table. He noticed that there was barely any food left at the table. "Hogs", he said quietly. The sorting hat almost had put him in Slytherin. He sometimes did wish that he was in it. But, Ravenclaw wasn't too bad. There were only about three or four people in the hall. He took no notice of the Slytherin or the Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Merope Copeland

Merope Copeland

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:01 am

She set her utensils down, she could not eat in this condition. Merope put her head on the table, and spread her elbows out, knocking over her glass of pumpkin juice. It spilled over her clothing and the table, making the girl jolt up in shock. "...why does this kind of thing always happen to me?" She half-yelled, half-whispered this, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:04 am

James looked at the Slytherin who had suddenly shouted. Feeling sorry, he stood up and pointed his wand at the girl so the liquid vanished. He walked towards the Slytherin table. "Hey..." he said awkwardly. "Er.. you ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Merope Copeland

Merope Copeland

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:07 am

"Thanks," she said quickly; it was just as awkward for her as it was for him. "I'm fine, just lonely," Merope groaned, resting her head on her hands. "I haven't got many friends at all..."
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 am

He nodded. "Well, you have a few, right?" He could see how miserable she felt.
Back to top Go down
Merope Copeland

Merope Copeland

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:14 am

"None," she responded, setting the broken bottle of pumpkin juice upright and attempting to put together the broken pieces as if they were a puzzle of glass. "I've been betrayed far too many times to become 'friends' with anyone, so...I guess...I guess I'm scared of friendship..."
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 am

He pointed his wand at the broken bottle. "Reparo" he said confidently. "Betrayed? How so?" He noticed that the Gryffindor was glaring at him. He raised an eyebrow. But, didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Merope Copeland

Merope Copeland

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 am

"My whole family owns a small business in the Muggle world, and our company has been betrayed by companies and individuals alike," she replied. Merope had been raised with a materialistic mindset, though cast that part of her away when she was younger and replaced it with worry. "My uncle was killed by his wife, who only days before had promised to always be there for him. And now, through both of those experiences, I've learned not to trust."
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:25 am

He was shocked. "I'm so sorry. I'm sure your uncle was a nice man." He couldn't believe people were so cruel.

o o c- I have to go for a bit. Can we continue later?
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 am

o o c- Never mind, I can stay.
Back to top Go down
Merope Copeland

Merope Copeland

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:29 am

"Yes, he was," she said, avoiding eye contact with the boy. She racked her mind for something to help her change the touchy subject. "By the way...I'm Merope, Merope Copeland. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:33 am

He was surprised at the sudden change of topic, but didn't say anything. "The name's Bond, James Bond. What's your next class?" he asked suddenly.

Back to top Go down
Merope Copeland

Merope Copeland

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:34 am

"History of Magic, I think. Though I really hate that class..." She said, drumming her fingers on the table. "Those people are dead anyway, so why should I care about their 'accomplishments'?"
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 am

"History of Magic"? he asks. "That's where I'm going next. I never have noticed you before... are you a new student?" He usually would have known if someone was in his History of Magic. James never paid attention, but still ended up getting A's in history of magic.
Back to top Go down
Merope Copeland

Merope Copeland

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:40 am

"I'm a third year," she said, "but this is my first year at Hogwarts, yes. I transferred from Beauxbatons...I really hated it there, too. The people were very stuck-up and annoying..."
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:45 am

"Ah, Beauxbatons." He smiled as he thought about the triwizard tournament. If only they still did it. Checking the time, he blinked. "I should get going. It's almost time for my next class. Nice meeting you." He nodded and silently started walking out of the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Merope Copeland

Merope Copeland

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:48 am

"Wait," she snickered, catching up with him. "Do you mind if I walk with you? After all, we both have the same class."
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 am

"Sure." He replied. He started walking briskly. Not wanting to be late.

o o c- Shall we continue in History Of Magic.
Back to top Go down
Merope Copeland

Merope Copeland

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:53 am

o o c.
Yes. c:
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:56 am

o o c- 'K see you there
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:04 am

ooc NEW PERSON NEW PERSON -squeaks-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very late breakfast (open)   A very late breakfast (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very late breakfast (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: