Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Return [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:38 pm

She smiled a bit at her friend. "It's just... I don't understand how I haven't figured it out yet. Usually, these things are easy to solve when you have all the right pieces but I guess that's just it." She looked up, into the Slytherin's eyes. "I'm missing something. And I have no idea where to look..."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:42 pm

"I'll help if you want," he offered casually. Spending time with his friend plus attempting to solve a puzzle wasn't a bad deal for him. "I agree, something's missing. Maybe I can help. You of all people know how much I've studied dark stuff."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Kaila smiled. "I need all the help I can get." But there was still the question of where to start; who or what it is was or why now. She faltered a bit at his mention of dark things. "It might come in handy. But you know, I am educated on many a manner of dark things. An Auror has to be." She smiled a bit. "Maybe I can ask my dad to send some more books..." She mused, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:48 pm

"That's true, your family could help," he smiled at Captain. Did she hesitate when I mentioned the dark arts? He hid his frown wondering what that meant. Did she dislike what he could do? "Whenever you need or want help, just let me know."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Family. She faltered a bit again at the mention. She thought about correcting him, about saying something but decided against it. She cleared her throat the change the subject. "So, if it is someone in the school, and it is a student, we should be looking for someone in Slytherin or... or Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:56 pm

"Ravenclaw? Do you really think someone from that house would have done this?" he frowned. I mean, yeah they're a bit weird, but I've never seen any of them as murderous. "But I highly doubt it's a student. Nobody has enough power or knowledge here. Maybe a faculty member..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:00 pm

"I highly doubt anyone in Ravenclaw is up to anything worse than jinxing. Not to boast, but if someone was up to no good, I would know." Kaila was a major player in Ravenclaw, for Quidditch, acedemics, and as a prefect. "A faculty member? You mean like a teacher?" She questioned. "I have thought about it and maybe... Someone here is aiding someone else. Teacher or student."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:05 pm

"I think it's more of an insider helping an outsider. You know, the Potions master Snape is a bit shady. Maybe we should investigate him," he shrugged. "And yeah, you would know what's what in the Ravenclaw common room, Miss Into-Everything." He teased her lightly winking. He couldn't help but wonder if she tried to do too much with her life.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:09 pm

"Exactly. Professor Snape? Now, people don't give him enough credit. He might be a little strict, but evil? Really? I dunno..." Personally, she liked his Potions class. It was quiet and to the point. She grinned a bit at his teasing. "It is my job."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:14 pm

"Admit it, he's the most shady out of all the profs here," he said simply. "Could you see McGonagall doing anything to raise eyebrows? Dumbledore? That joke of a Divinations prof Trelawney? Snape is the only one. Unless the person didn't even realize they were helping.... Then we would have a whole different criteria to look at." He rolled his eyes. "This is just leading me to more and more question. No wonder you or anybody else haven't figured it out yet."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:21 pm

"I guess..." She admitted. She frowned a bit at the abuse to Professor Trelawney, but didn't comment. She sighed a bit and rubbed her eyes. "I must be a terrible prefect..." She mumbled. "Can't even protect the school." She sighed. "Or maybe I'm a great one. No attacks on Ravenclaw. Sounds philosophical." She shrugged. "But that has nothing to do with me. It's probably about.... About..." She puased in her monologue as realization dawned. "Hang on a second..."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 pm

He saw the lightbulb go off in Kaila's eyes and smiled at her waiting for her to explain. This seemed to happen a lot with Ravenclaws. Sudden bursts of inspiration. Something he knew didn't happen to him. Maybe he wasn't made out to be a Claw after all...
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 pm

"No one attacks on Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Specified attacks on Gryffindor and muggleborns. Don't you see? Whoever it is they have to be Slytherin. That narrows it down some, don't you think?" She grinned a bit. "But the only question is, are they or were they in Slytherin?"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 pm

"Slytherin has always had a decent enough relationship with Ravenclaw, right? But you do realize that this makes Snape even more suspicious in my eyes at least." He frowned thinking. "I still think it's him. I know you might not, but.... he's the Head of Slytherin. It keeps going back to Slytherin. The heir of Slytherin, Salazaar's monster. My house is kinda scary...." He laughed mirthlessly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:36 pm

"Yes, I think you, being in the house, know how often the 'resourceful' Slytherin's resources are actually their Ravenclaws. Not to mention the whole 'you do our homework, we keep Gryffindors from ruining your experiments' thing going on." She grinned and shrugged a bit. "I just can't see the potions' master murdering his students. But I guess he does fit the profile..." She frowned. "Then who is helping him?"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:42 pm

"And that's the part that bothers me. There's too many possibilities. I mean, just look at all of the pureblood families who hate Muggle-borns." He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "I still feel like I'm going in circles. But at least you know that I at least get the information for myself, not relying on a Ravenclaw. Well... except how to get into the restricted section." He winked at Captain remembering how he had tried to get her to give him access to that elusive place.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:48 pm

A picture appeared in Kaila's head about pureblood families that brought a scowl to her face. A picture of a self assured, self relying young blue haired Slytherin boy laughing his way to the bank about the mishaps of the muggleborns. She inwardly glared at said mocking boy but pushed him away for now. A slight smile relaxed her face at the mention of that particular event. "There's a reason it's restricted. It's in the name, you know."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:55 pm

He couldn't help but laugh at that. He still couldn't quite believe his own ignorance with the episode. How could he not have realized that no student was allowed there and couldn't get a book from there unless the title was agreed on by a prof? He had never tried going back in; what was the use when he could be expelled and he had books already? He was curious about that momentary scowl though. "What got you down, love? That scowl had to be brought on by something serious."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:58 pm

She shook her head. "It's nothing really. You were just... describing someone I know." She smiled abit. She went back to thinking to that day in the library, when he tried so hard to convince the prefect to spill her beans and help him get into the restricted section.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:02 pm

"Not that friend who was petrified, right?" he asked a bit overly protectively. He trusted her judgement, but still.... What if?
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:06 pm

She laughed. Really, she couldn't help it. "T-Tor? Hardly." She giggled a bit more. "No, not him. I mean... I was thinking of my cousin, Cassius." She sighed a bit, as if his name was a physical burden. "He's brilliant, you know. Just not exactly... Oh, what's a word... Good?"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:09 pm

"Who's Cassius?" he asked confused. He never met nor even heard of the guy. It wasn't too surprising for him not to know someone. He hadn't been there for that long, truthfully. But Tor.... Ah, a name for her friend...

ooc: Is Cassius another of your characters? I barely remember him
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:13 pm

"I'm not surprised..." She muttered, mostly to himself. "He's not exactly 'social'. You may him as the guy with the glasses who sits around talking to his cat." She supplied, shrugging. "Doesn't matter anyway."

ooc: Yeah. Unfortunatly, I never get to play him the acount of him being an arse and no one liking him.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:16 pm

ooc: -laughs- Ok just checking

"Weirdo," he said simply. "So about this Tor guy.... Do you think I'd like him?" he asked mock nonchalantly. This is a question he had wanted to ask but hadn't at the same time. Maybe he's cool and could be a friend....
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:20 pm

She smiled. "Quite so." She shrugged. "Tor? He's a great guy. Just got to Hogwarts, actually. Used to go the Durmstrang. Really nice, and really really polite." She smiled at the recolection of him carrying her books or watching all her games. "And thoughtful. A real Hufflepuff I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next