Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

Return [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Captain noted the passers by staring at them. But really, if they knew the joke, they would be doing the same. She noted someone from her house stop and stare. All she could say to explain her laughter was: "Manly man." Which prompted another round of laughter. "I... C-Can't breathe." She said, wiping her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:22 pm

He had almost controlled himself when Kaila told the passersby: "Manly man." He lost it again. He sat back down on the stairs holding his stomach which had started hurting. "I can't either," he gasped out in reply. "W-we need... h-h-help. Why i-is this-s so fu-funny?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Kaila fell onto the stairs next to Devon. "D-d-deep breaths." She tried to supply. She drew in deep breaths to try to drown the laughter, or at least stop herself from suffocating to death. You know, whichever came first. Oh, and imagine the funeral she would have if she died like this! She knew exactly what they would write on her grave: Kaila Belle Darington. Manly man."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Gasping he eventually brought himself back to control. Then he leaned back on the steps taking in deep breaths. "Kaila, breathe. Don't die on me," he told her. "I need you to live." He patted her awkwardly on the back unsure if it would help or hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:38 pm

She smiled as she drew in a few last stuttering breaths before calming down. "Yes, I suppose it's hard to solve mysteries when you're dead." She grinned, but stopped quickly, staring down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:45 pm

"Yeah, petrified students, something creeping around in Hogwarts," he said trying to focus both of their attentions on something serious. He looked at her wondering if she knew what he meant by "I need you." He wasn't too certain of it himself but.... she was smart. All of this because of me blushing... Never blush again, Devon, he told himself sternly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:48 pm

"My cheeks hurt..." She said quietly, as if scared if she said it too loud, it would happen all over again. "Or someone." She said, reffering back to his theory of blaming this Whodunnit on the potions master.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:55 pm

"Someone... yeah, that what's I meant," he muttered. He highly doubted it was a 'thing.' After all the worse monster is always the human being. "Do you think we'll ever find the answer?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:58 pm

"We've got to, right? I mean, eventually, we'll find out what we were missing before and piece it all together." She said assuringly. "Frankly, it all feels very Sherlock-esque. I mean, the detective having to solve the crime with only tiny clues." She simply had to make a reference to her favorite fictional character. "Well, I guess then, Watson, the hunts afoot!"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:03 pm

"Why can't I be Sherlock?" he asked teasingly. "You seem more grounded so you're more like Watson. I'm the manic one, not you." He kept wanting to say manly man but knew that was a bad idea. The phrase was stuck in his head and it wouldn't leave. "But yeah, I know what you mean. Eventually everything will come together. Hopefully not too late though..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:07 pm

"Because... Because..." She was trying to draw up similarities between herself and her favorite character. "Because I am certain If Sherlock were a wizard, he would have been a Ravenclaw. And we're both insomniacs with obsessive tendencies, so I am obviously Sherlock." She grins. Her face falls a bit at the phrase 'too late'.

ooc: Imma be falling asleep here any second...
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:11 pm

"Insomniac...?" he said then looked down at his Muggle watch. "How did it get so late? Okay, you can be Sherlock if you want. Then I can say 'no sh*t, Sherlock.' But I really need to get this trunk down to my dorm and we both need sleep for classes tomorrow." He smiled at her and gave her a brief hug. "Goodnight, Kaila. It was great to see you again." He got up and levitated his trunk waiting for Kaila to leave first.

ooc: Same... -.-
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:14 pm

A triumphant smile flashes over Kaila's face at being told she can Sherlock. The Ravenclaw embraced the boy back as he hugged her. "Yeah, we should get to bed. It was great seeing you again, Devon."
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:16 pm

He grinned and left for the dungeons for some much needed sleep.

ooc: Thanks for the rp :D Made me not want to leave it
Back to top Go down
Captain Darington

Captain Darington

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:19 pm

ooc: I know! We have to do this again. Preferably not at 2 am though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return [open]   Return [open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return [open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4