Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Investigation [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

Investigation [open] Empty
PostSubject: Investigation [open]   Investigation [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:11 am

During the lunch break, Devon decided to check out the site of the first attack, which meant going by that out of order girls' bathroom. He had heard a ghost of a girl was there but he wasn't too concerned with it. Ghosts couldn't hurt anybody. At the moment, he wanted to investigate the corridor. How did it happen? Why did it happen to a cat of all things? He leaned against the wall and just looked at the writing for a while. Filch, who had been permanently attached to his chair for so long, was for some reason absent at the time.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [open]   Investigation [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:15 am

Hex was walking by, his free hands waving sideways as he walked - as most peoples' does. Humming contentedly to himself, he strolled along, glancing sideways at the writing on the wall. Hex wrinkled his nose - why couldn't they just wash the writing off? It would make it easier for people to forget about the attack, but hardly. Hex stared at the blood-red writing for a while, but he knew it was actually paint, not someone's blood, he had checked on the night of the attack. Chancing upon another student, a seventh year by the looks of it, he stopped, surveying him critically with his grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [open]   Investigation [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:21 am

Another student walked up and then stared at him. Why do people keep staring at me? He cocked an insolent eyebrow at the other boy and said somewhat rudely, "Do you like the way I look? Sorry, I don't bat for that team." He didn't know the guy, but he looked like a seventh year. And there was some kind of badge on his chest. Probably just a prefect. I have prefect friends too.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [open]   Investigation [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:26 am

His mouth twitched into a kind of sneer. "No, I was just wondering. You look a lot suspicious, like that, you know. Not at all casual-like." Hex sighed inwardly, probably just a wannabe detective. "I'm guessing you're trying to figure out the whole solution to this mystery, eh?" He raised his eyebrows, gesturing towards the writing. "It'll get you no where. But if you want to waste your time, feel free to do so." Hex smirked, nodding, he had spent hours after hours on this mystery of the 'monster' too. Nothing good had come out of it. A hundred possibilities. All lead to abysmal failure. Hex noted that the boy was eyeing his badge, he didn't attempt to explain that he was Head Boy, he just stood there with his hands in his pockets, all business-like.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [open]   Investigation [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 am

His jaw clenched visibly. Devon was doing all of this for one person: Kaila. This guy, even though he was making sense and Devon had already come to similar conclusions, had no right to tell him this. It would never be a waste of time for him. "A guy can't hang out somewhere and not be doing something suspicious, eh?" he said with a smirk. "And what's it to you? Going to tattle on me?" The worse he could get was detention, and the teachers had always gone easy on him, being homeschooled prior to coming here.
Back to top Go down
Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

Thomas 'Hex' Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [open]   Investigation [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:36 am

Hex smiled mirthlessly, leaning back comfortably on the opposite wall as if getting ready for a nice, long chat. "Well, I am the Head Boy after all, my job is to be suspicious." Hex said, almost casually as he cleared his throat. "People rarely hang out around Moaning Myrtle's bathroom without good reason to do so, am I right?" Hex sighed, as if he'd had this conversation a million times. "No, I'm not, that's the thing. You can waste your time or you can go, it doesn't really matter to me." Hex noticed this guy had a distinct American accent. "Yankee, eh?" Hex asked inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [open]   Investigation [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:43 am

Devon visibly relaxed. He's cool. He shrugged as he said, "I don't know, maybe people hang out around here. I've never done it before so I figured I might as well." The Yankee comment rankled him a bit. Everybody not American seems to think we all have the same accent. "Nah, Texas. Southern accent," he drawled out making his accent even more pronounced. "Why are you here anyway?" he asked curiously. If he wasn't here to catch someone, then why was he here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [open]   Investigation [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:30 am

Cypress walked along the corridor,going in the direction of the girl's bathroom. She knew Moaning Mrytle's cries and moans would soon fill her ears, and she rolled her eyes.Mrtyle had problems. Coming around the corridor, Cypress saw two boys around the bathroom;a gryffindor,Hex, and a fellow Slytherin, Devon Hallowsfield.She continued down the corridor,looking at them suspiciously,yet smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [open]   Investigation [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Investigation [open]
Page 1 of 1