Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cypress Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black - Cypress Black Empty
PostSubject: Cypress Black   Black - Cypress Black I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Name:Cypress Black
House:Slytherin
Blood Status:Pureblood Extremist

Appearance:Cypress stands fairly tall with a pale complexion. She has very long,wavy brown hair, with one white streak in it from her tramatic experience of her mum's death, which no longer effects her. She has a straight nose and piercing silver eyes.She is thin,usually seen in school uniform. Cypress almost always wears long leather boots. A few years back, Cypress had gone gothic; she wore all black, wearing dark makeup, but still looked as attractive ;). She scared a lot of young students, and was usually left alone, but she laughed at how they stared. It made her feel somewhat. . .proud and superior. However, she stopped the goth look eventually, and dressed once more in what others would say "normal clothing."

Personality:She is a typical Slytherin in the outside and in;she is proud of her house,extremely arrogant, and loathes,perhaps even a bit more than most, muggleborns and blood traitors.Cypress is cunning and a schemer. She is passive and indifferent to those around her,but enjoys inflicting pain and anger. She is hardly moved or bothered,but there are the times when she is really...bothered.Cypress has been interested in the dark arts since a young age,being proud of not him, but the rumors surrounding her Uncle Sirius. She believes in the Dark Lord,having extreme faith he will return one day,she there to join him.

Backstory:Cypress grew up in a large mansion,surrounded by proud parents.Her father is Marcus Black, the third son of Orion and Walburga Black.He is the youngest brother of Sirius and Regulus Black, and not many know of this third son. Marcus worked in the Ministry of Magic,raising his daughter to become much like him;proud,superior,talented,hateful of mudbloods, and belief in the Dark Lord. Her mother,though,was a much different case.She was a complete blood traitor,the opposite of her husband. Marcus had,despite all his beliefs and hatred,fallen in love with this girl.Cypress loved her Mum as any normal child.When she grew older,she came to despise her;a pureblood and almost mudblood marrying was against everything she had ever been taught.Her mother was active in the community,speaking out for mudbloods and muggles.And Marcus let her,making Cypress furious,causing her to take action.When visiting Marcus's mother in Romania,her mother had died--been killed.She was last with her young daughter of thirteen,taking strolls through the countryside.Cypress grew up then with her father,who she loved dearly.Regret still mingles in her,but very distant.

Last edited by Cypress Black on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Cypress Black   Black - Cypress Black I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Half-Blood? -smirks-

I thought about it, and seeing that Cypress' mom is muggle-born and her dad a pure-blood...you are a Half-Blood.

Is my character allowed to know this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cypress Black   Black - Cypress Black I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Oh crud -.- Major typo,I meant blood traitor,one sec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cypress Black   Black - Cypress Black I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cypress Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Letters from Hogwarts :: Character Cast-
Jump to: