Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Second Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

A Second Encounter Empty
PostSubject: A Second Encounter   A Second Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Finally the weekend! Vic smiled to herself as she walked up to the owlery to send her weekly letter to her parents. This one included details about Devon, and she fervently hoped that they would agree with her. She knew that if she tried anything with a boy her parents did not approve of she would get in trouble. But Devon was a pureblood even if he was from a different country. They shouldn't have any objections to him! She called her owl to her and tied the letter to its leg.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

A Second Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter   A Second Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:42 pm

No news from the quaffle holes. I know they're slow, but come on! This has been too long. In truth it had only been a week or so since he had returned to Hogwarts, but the wizard lawyers should have sent something to him. Even if it is just a "nothing has happened" card. He had a rather nasty letter in his hand that he was going to send to John, the younger of the two. Devon didn't want to upset the older man; he seemed cool enough. But John was a good choice to piss off.
He walked into the owlery and cursed silently when he saw Victoria. Not her again... He debated whether or not to turn around before he saw her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

A Second Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter   A Second Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Vic turned around at the sound of the door opening and almost slipped on the bird droppings. Devon! Her heart beat faster and she blushed. What a coincidence! She smiled at him and fiddled with her hair, trying to hide her initial blush. "Hello. Do you need any help?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

A Second Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter   A Second Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:51 pm

He smiled painfully back. The last place I want to be at the moment.... "No, I think I can handle it, Victoria," he replied politely. He called down a school owl and attached the letter. "Umm... how have you been?" he asked trying to make small talk before he ran away.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

A Second Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter   A Second Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:53 pm

"Spendidly!" she said happily not seeing the strain on Devon's face. She was happy he had asked about her. "I was just sending a letter to my parents." About you, she added silently. "Who are you contacting?"
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

A Second Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter   A Second Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:56 pm

"Contacting your parents is a good thing. I was doing the same," he replied politely again shuffling his feet slightly. Airhead, go away before I leave. He couldn't help but compare Vic to Kaila and Carrot Cake. At least they have brains and I can have a real conversation with them.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

A Second Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter   A Second Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Vic had no notion of his lie. She smiled at his dedication to his parents and nervously played with her hair. How can a guy be so perfect? But she had other things to do today than sit around chatting with a hot guy. "I'm sorry, but I have to leave!" she said apologetically then walked out of the owlery before he could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Devon Hallowsfield

Devon Hallowsfield

A Second Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter   A Second Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:06 pm

He blinked at her abrupt departure then sighed in relief. As least I won't have to chase her off today. What am I going to do? Vic was way too clingy for his tastes. And young. He shrugged and hung out a bit in the owlery to make distance between himself and Vic.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rosier

Victoria Rosier

A Second Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter   A Second Encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:07 pm

She sighed as she realized Devon was not going to follow her and went on with her day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Second Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Encounter   A Second Encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Second Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Owlery-
Jump to: