Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Afternoon lunch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 am

Pumpkin kicked the door of the pub open and walked inside, heads turned to see who would make such an entrance and shrugged it off when they say a girl. Pulling at her scarf she decided to sit at the bar today and ordered the special. While waiting for her food she let her mind loose and thought about her Hogwarts days. Good times. Her food arrived and she stared at whatever it was that was on her plate in mild amusement before poking at it. She suddenly lost her appetite. Sighing loudly she pushed the food around on her plate before shoving her plate away. "Maybe I should pay CC another visit." She mumbled to herself and jumped off her seat. "Yeah. I think I will." And made her way into Diagon Alley.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:14 am

Her day off. It wasn't a holiday or anything, she just randomly asked for a day off and it was granted. CC wanted to use the time for some shopping in Diagon Alley. Books, new robes, maybe even some potions ingredients for the hell of it. Her rent was paid up for two months so she didn't have to worry about the amount of money she was spending. Time to splurge, she thought to herself happily as she walked into the busy alleyway.
Back to top Go down

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:57 am

She growled at the crowded alley and pushed her way through people. "This is insane?" She hissed to herself. "Don't they know that you can get trampled to death? Plebeians." She continued to growl out and wrapped her scarf tighter around her neck as a gust of wind tugged her in the opposite direction that she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:08 am

She grunted as she was pushed and pulled among the crowd and wind. Maybe today wasn't such a good idea... She slowly worked her way through the crowd. Suddenly she blew up. "Everybody, move out my unicorning way!" she yelled out angrily and started roughly pushing past people.
Back to top Go down

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:14 am

Pumpkin stopped dead in her tracks. "I know that voice." She mumbled to herself and looked around but couldn't find the owner. She pushed past people as she went towards the place where she thought CC's voice came from but it was exceptionally crowded. "What is going on?" She growled before taking out her wand. "ALRIGHT YOU SORRY LOT! I HAVE A WAND AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO USE IT. NOW. OUTTA MY WAY!!" She roared and pointed it at the people nearby.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:21 am

With a combination of CC's pushing and Pumpkin's drawn wand, the people quickly scattered. Dishevelled and annoyed, CC looked at her savior tiredly. "Thanks," she said as she began straightening her clothes. "Though you should probably put that away and we need to move somewhere else." She looked around worriedly even though she knew aurors would apparate rather than walk up to them. Grabbing Pumpkin's arm, she began walking down the street to the apothecary.
Back to top Go down

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:24 am

She barely had the chance to put her wand away properly when she felt CC drag her down the street. With a surprised yelp she stumbled slightly before catching her balance and kept up with CC's pace. "Hello to you too sweetheart." She noticed that they were going towards the apothecary and raised an eyebrow in question. "Why are we going to the apothecary. There is absolutely nothing I want to do over there."
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:29 am

She stopped abruptly and frowned at Pumpkin. "Why are you here today anyway?" she asked not bothering to greet Pumpkin. She was confused about what had just happened as well as the random crowd that had surged around her. "Why did you draw your wand?" This was the part that bothered her most.
Back to top Go down

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:34 am

She blinked at CC's behavior and took a step back slightly hurt. "I just came from the Leaky Cauldron. And I don't have a hit on my head yet so I have the luxury of coming and going." She folded her arms in defense and frowned slightly. "Old habits die hard. And they were everywhere. There wasn't much room to walk..." She trailed off and shrugged. "What about you? Lunch break?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:40 am

She shook her head trying to dispel her tension. "I didn't try to accuse you anything..." she said getting on the defensive as well. "I took a holiday and decided to go shopping. Did you want lunch?" she asked hesitantly. She was starting to get aggravated with herself. Why couldn't she just relax anymore?
Back to top Go down

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:44 am

She shrugged and looked away. "Already ate." She replied albeit stiffly and shifted from one foot to the other. "Hungry?" She glanced over at her friend before quickly looking away. Things just weren't the same anymore. "I think there is a little cafe tucked away somewhere." She stuffed her hands into her pockets and nervously poked at her wand. "Anything specific you are shopping for?"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:49 am

"Why are we being so awkward with each other??" she burst out suddenly. She couldn't handle it anymore. "Stop it. Both of us!" She crossed her arms angry at the whole situation.
Back to top Go down

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:44 am

She jumped in surprise at CC's outburst and let out a small yelp. "Geez woman, where did that come from eh?" She pranced over to CC and pinched her cheek. "You're kinda cute flustered." She winked at her friend. "But yeah. I wouldn't want to lose your friendship." She held out her hand to CC. "Hi. I'm Pumpkin." She grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Cassandra Crouch (CC)

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 am

She squawked a bit when Pumpkin pinched her cheek and almost bit her hand but refrained. Then she stared at Pumpkin and shook her hand. "Hello, Pumpkin. CC here. Do you like firewhiskey?" That was pretty much how their first conversation went.
Back to top Go down

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:59 pm

She grinned widely and squeezed CC's hand before letting go. "Firewhiskey eh? I'm not that good with drink I must admit." She mumbled and shuffled her slightly in embarrassment. "But you would like to go for a drink? Don't you have shopping to do though?" She raised an eyebrow at CC and tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Afternoon lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon lunch   Afternoon lunch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon lunch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: