Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mail Mail Mail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:00 am

Astrid looked up to see her owl swooping down and landing on the Ravenclaw table. she untied the letter on it's leg and then shooed him away. "Move, Whiskers!" She was just a stupid first year when she named her owl that. She definitely regretted it now.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:04 am

she preceded to reading the letter.

Dear Astrid,

We've heard of the attacks at school and didn't feel that it was safe for you to stay. We're only helping you by pulling you out, you must understand this. We've already talked with the Headmaster. He's not happy, but we are concerned for your safety. You'll be leaving in three weeks.

With much love,

Mom and Dad

It was a pithy letter, short and direct. but it made her angry. She didn't want to leave school! She crumpled up the letter and threw it on the ground.

Ooc Yeah sorry it was so crappily written. I'm tired. :/
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:05 am

Cora strode past Astrid, "That's an interesting name for an owl." She noted.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:21 am

'I think it's a wonderful name." She stroked Whiskers' feathers. She was still a bit confused about the letter from her parents, but she shook it off. Sure, it was nice that they cared about her, but she highly doubted she would be attacked. Right..?

ooc CORAAAAA<33 I think I'm gonna end up petrifying this character :P
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:30 am

ooc Can I still continue this?? It's not godmodding if it's something from the past right?
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:33 am

ooc Oh well ;)

Cora picked up the letter Astrid had crumpled up, "Well I'm guessing this can't be good news.." she read it quickly, not bothering to wait and see if it was okay with Astrid. They were friends and friends could read each other's mail right?

"Well... I don't think I like your parents anymore."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:46 am

Astrid rolled her eyes, "Thanks for reading my mail, Cora." She didn't exactly appreciate the rude action. She was also annoyed about the empty muffin basket sitting in front of her. She walked down to the other end of the table, her bag bouncing at her side and appeared back with a full basket. "Yes.. My parents are a bit strict."

Ooc I enjoy rping about muffins xD
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:00 am

ooc- Astrid and Cora, how are you at two places at once?

Last edited by James Bond on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:00 am

Ooc Good thing muffins are pretty sexy ;)

"You're very welcome. But seriously, why would your parents pull you out? That's absolutely ridiculous." She popped a muffin in her mouth, "We'll have to make these last three weeks the best of your life." She said, her mouth full of blueberry muffin.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 am

OoC This is an old rp.

"I know. I'm hoping i can convince them." Her parents were.. pretty difficult. they didn't quite understand what it was like to be a witch. both of them being muggles, they were shocked when she got the letter. They were good about it, but could have been better.

"Okay then. You can start by taking me to Honeyduke's. I've never been." She had been dying to get her hands on some candy..

Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 am

OOC PETRIFY HER! YUS YUS! Oh wouldn't that be fun if I found herrr <3

Cora nearly spit out the muffin she had in her mouth, "You've never been! Dear God, Astrid! Have you been living under a rock!?" She smacked her arm, "Shame on you little one!" Even though she was much shorter than Astrid, she always had to point out that she was older.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Chambers

Astrid Chambers

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:06 am

Ooc I'm not sure when to.. >.< but yeah, you should.

Astrid rolled her eyes, "Is it really that big of a deal? No need to shame me.." she said an rubbed her arm where she was struck. "Only if you buy me stuff deary." She said with a wink.

Back to top Go down
Cora Bennett

Cora Bennett

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:40 am

Ooc Hmm maybe in a week? You're not really using this character I dunno.

"YES IT'S THAT BIG OF A DEAL!" She blushed realizing she had raised her voice. "I'll pay, okay. But this is a one time thing." she dragged Astrid out of the hall, "Off to Honeydukes we go!" She sang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mail Mail Mail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail Mail Mail    Mail Mail Mail  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mail Mail Mail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Great Hall-
Jump to: