Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to Do....(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

What to Do....(open) Empty
PostSubject: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 am

Raven walking into the Great Hall, limping slightly due to the brace she was wearing around her knee. Madam Pomfrey had let her out early only under the condition that she wear the brace until she was called back in to take it off. Obviously, Raven was already making a plan on how to get the magic brace off. She reached the Gryffindor table, slamming her books down so hard that a shudder ran down the length of it, and other Gryffindors looked up at her, grumbling. She rolled her eyes and slid into a seat. Immediately, all the Gryffindors moved down until she was sitting alone on one half of the table, and everyone else was squeezed into the other half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:42 am

Wikkee prowled into the hall and looked around the hall with slight disinterest until she spotted a Gryffindor girl sitting completely by herself. "Well, that's depressing." She mumbled to herself before making her way over to the other girl. She flopped down on the bench opposite the Gryffindor and winked at her. "Yo, why are you sitting by yourself eh?" She looked over at the other students and noticed them sending her weird glances. She shrugged it off and grinned at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:46 am

She raised an eyebrow at the other girl then glanced at the other Gryffindors.
"Because they all moved away from me."
she noticed that they were staring at the Hufflepuff, and she snorted.
"Sitting with me isn't going to do any favors for your reputation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:50 am

She hummed and glanced at the other students. "Their loss." Then blinked over at the other girl before laughing uncontrollably. "I'm a Puff. I don't have a reputation." She grinned widely and summoned some coffee. "So. You're doing the 'lone wolf' thing eh?" She made air quotation marks at the words lone wolf.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 am

She poured herself a glass of water, sipping it.
"Hufflepuffs can have reputations, you know. They just aren't the highest among most people...."
she shrugged.
"Apparently, although its not exactly my fault. They are the ones that moved away from me."
She saw a first year pointing at her and whispering to his friend.
"Oi! What are you looking at?"
The first years blanched, scrambled to pick up their books, and hightailed it out of there. Raven sniggered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 am

She nodded in agreement. "That is true too. But I don't care about stuff like that." And waved her hand absently. "What have you done then to make them avoid you like the black plague eh?" She gulped down her coffee and smacked her lips in delight. "Absolutely wonderful stuff this is."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:02 am

She poured herself a cup of coffee absentmindedly.
"Absolutely no idea."
In truth, she had a pretty good idea what it was about, but she wasn't going to tell one of the few people who seemed to have not heard the rumors about her. She took a sip of the coffee, smiling.
"So good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:14 am

She stared the girl is disbelief. "Good? Just good? What blasphemy!" She jumped up and pointed accusingly at the lion and stood up on the table. "This elixir from the Gods themselves is not just good. It is not just a drink us common folk drink. No. This is the very essence of godliness and heaven that has been condensed into a liquid. This is the blood of the angels and what keeps us mere mortals alive!" She completely ignored the weird and baffled looks she was getting and sat back down in her seat again. "So in other words. This drink is absolutely divine." She grinned lopsidedly at the lion and winked.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 am

She stares for a moment, then laughs.
"My mistake. It is absolutely divine, the blood of angels, the very essence of godliness and heaven, from the Gods themselves, absolutely spectacularly amazing in every way possible."
She grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:25 am

She chuckled and walked across the table to sit beside the Gryffindor. "I haven't had the chance to introduce myself yet. Hi. I'm Wikkee, but I don't particularly like that name so you can call me Wik or Wicked." She held her hand out for Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:31 am

Raven took the hand, shaking it.
"Nice to meet you, Wik. I'm Raven, Rav, and to one person Will, short for Willow. Call me whatever you like."
she grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:34 am

She squeezed Raven's hand gently before letting go. "Ditto Raven." She glanced at her muggle watch and blanched at the time. "Cheese and sprinkles I have to go. I promised I would owl my mother before the end of the day. So I guess I'll see you around Raven." She waved at the other girl before sprinting out the hall.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:00 am

"Bye...."
she watched Wik sprint out the doors, then turned back to her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:14 am

"Ahhh...." Leah stretched her back as she walked into the Great Hall for the evening meal. Glancing around to see if she knew anybody there at the moment, she noticed Raven in an empty portion of the Gryffindor table. Raven always seemed to be alone which probably explained her attitude when they first met. She walked over and sat down beside Raven waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:21 am

She looked up and smiled shyly.
"Hi Leah. How are you?"
She ran her fingers through her hair and sipped her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:25 am

Leah's smile was just as shy. "I am good," she said quietly. "Are you ok? You are drinking coffee...." She glanced down at the mug smelling the coffee. "Isn't bad for you...?" She knew her friend had slight problems sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:31 am

She shrugged.
"I'm alright, 'suppose. Yeah, coffee is bad for me, but its decaffeinated."
She gets an idea.
"Hey, you wouldn't know a spell that'll get this off, would you?"
She shows her the brace around her knee.
"Its preventing me from playing Quiddich. Real pain."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:35 am

Leah looks down at the brace, concerned. "How did you hurt yourself? I don't want to do anything... Madam Pomfrey knows better than either of us, I'm sure." She was firm in her resolve not to mess with her friend's health, not wanting to accidentally hurt her. "I'm sorry you can't play quidditch though..." she added softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:36 am

She skidded back into the hall and looked around hoping that Raven was still around. "RAVEN!!" She bellowed and trotted over to her before plopping down beside her. She glanced past her and saw a Ravenclaw. "Who is your friend eh?" She grinned and winked at the Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 am

She sighed dramatically. Ravenclaws were not rulebreakers. She looked up and grinned, seeing Wik.
"Well, that was fast. Oh, this is my friend Leah. Leah, this is Wik."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:40 am

ooc Changed my name. Soz. So its back to Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:41 am

oo ch oh, whatever -rolls eyes- just substitute Jamie instead of Wik.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:44 am

ooc Be nice. Im paranoid.

She grinned back at Raven and looked over at Leah. "Not much of a talker eh. No matter. I do that plenty around here." She looked over Raven's shoulder at the coffee. "Is there any more of that around here?" She narrowed her eyes and looked around for the coffee pot.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:52 am

She leaps onto the table, walking along the length of it and grabbing a coffee pot from the opposite end, she walks back, puts her pot in Jamie's hands, and leaps back into her seat.
"there ya go.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:56 am

She yelped and nearly dropped the pot. "Ouchie that was hot." She glared mildly at Raven before summoning a mug and poured herself some coffee. "You could have summoned the pot, that is what magic is for eh." She stared at her coffee before adding a little bit of milk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to Do....(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next