Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to Do....(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

What to Do....(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 am

She rolled her eyes and grinned.
"It was more fun to see the looks on their faces close up."
She nods to where Gryffindors were rushing out of the hall, pale faced and whispering to their friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:12 am

She raised an eyebrow at her friend. "So you decided to pull a 'Mad Hatter' move? Touche." She fidgeted around in her seat before sipping carefully at her hot drink. "So I went to the owlery and the crankiest of owls attacked me and then tried to nest in my hair!" She waved her arms around frantically and stared wide-eyed at Raven. "Can you believe it! I had to defend myself with a rolled up parchment." She huffed and crossed her arms almost childishly.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:33 am

She frowned, worried.
"Is the owl ok? I'm the owl caretaker, for Hagrid. Is it injured?"
She chewed her lip nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:38 am

She placed her mug back down on the table and turned to look seriously at Raven. "I would never hurt an animal." She told her somberly before grinning and summoned a bunch of grapes. "I so hope that these are sweet..." She mumbled to herself before popping one in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:40 am

She focused on the grapes, her mouth watering slightly.
"Grapes...."
She grabbed some, not even caring if they were good, popped one in her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:45 am

She chuckled at Raven. "I can see that you like grapes eh." She appreciated the fact that there were no seeds in them and stuffed more grapes into her mouth until her cheeks puffed out and she turned to look at Raven and waggled her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:52 am

She laughed, eating some more grapes.
"Nice face."
She notes, grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:55 am

She winked at Raven and ate the grapes. "I knew it! You like me." She played with a couple of grapes, and rolled them between her hands before bursting one between her fingers. She looked around for a napkin and spotted one not too far away.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:14 am

She returned from her daze with a blink and a blush. "Oh... Please forgive me...." she said quietly. Looking at the Hufflepuff in confusion, she asked, "When did you get here? Not that you aren't wanted... I just don't remember your arrival..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:16 am

She leaned back on the bench to look past Raven. "Yo. I came about a while ago eh." She leaned over and extended a hand towards Leah. "Jamie, please to meet you." She grinned and winked at Leah. "Always liked Ravenclaws."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:23 am

She snorted, wiping juice from the squished grape off her face.
"Thanks for that."
She said, rolling her eyes. She grinned at Leah.
"You look a bit out of it.....you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:26 am

She shakes Jamie's hand and nods slowly at Raven. "I'm fine... I think... Umm... nice to meet you, Jamie." She shook her head a little bit trying to come back to reality. I really hate when I do this.... "Are you a Hufflepuff?" she asks suddenly of Jamie. "You seem very friendly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:30 am

She chuckled at Raven and shrugged. "My bad, didn't know it would squirt that far." She got up and walked around Raven to squish in between Raven and Leah. "I am indeed a Hufflepuff, and the Puffs are usually deemed as the wusses of this school so yes, I am quite friendly." She looked between Raven and Leah. "Sorry I just squeezed in between. I do that sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:31 am

She laughed, laying her face on the table.
"Ok, Leah."
Snorts and eats more grapes.
"Its fine Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:34 am

She is pushed over to the side a bit as (I was about to call you Pumpkin....) Jamie squeezed in. She frowned slightly but did not want to say anything being shy and all. A sudden urge to remain quiet overwhelmed her and she merely looked down at her plate and fiddled with her spoon awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:39 am

ooc LOL!!

She blinked and looked between the two girls. "A bit shy aren't you?" She smiled gently at Leah. "I don't bite, no need to worry. What year are you two in anyways?" She reached over to grab her mug of coffee and sipped blissfully.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:44 am

She prods Jamie, laughing.
"I'm not all that shy. We're in the fourth year."
She bit into an apple, juice spraying over where Jamie was sitting.
"Whoops!"
She grinned and winked.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:46 am

She looked at Raven being friendly with the Hufflepuff and shrugged. She couldn't be all that bad... "Yes... I'm shy..." she said with a slight blush. "I'm sorry..." The apology could not be stopped, even though there was no reason to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:51 am

She smiled at what she saw as typical Leah behavior, and grinned sweetly at Jamie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:52 am

She yelped and splutter in surprise and wiped juice out of her eyes. "Not cool dude. Juicy, but not cool." She grumbled good naturedly and tried to hide her grin. "Awwww!! That is kind of cute actually." She pulled Leah into a hug and chuckled lightly. "No need to apologize. Don't even know why you are doing that but I know that you Claws have weird quirks." She winked at Leah and thought about how to get revenge on Raven.
Back to top Go down
Leah Davies

Leah Davies

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:55 am

Her blush deepened as she was hugged and she muttered incoherently. Something about no need to hug so tightly.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 am

She could see Leah blushing. Girl needs to become more social.. She grinned.
"So cool."
She winked again and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:00 am

She snorted in slight amusement and stretched lazily. "Well. I need to try go mail my letter again, hopefully that owl has either calmed down or left." She grumbled to herself and stood up. "I will see you people later. I will probably be around outside, chilling like a villain if either of you ever want to seek me out." She waved albeit absently at the girls while she searched for her letter.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:09 am

She waved goodbye to Jamie, smiling.
"Bye then!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to Do....(open)   What to Do....(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to Do....(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2