Pottermore Canon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Bond

James Bond

Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? Empty
PostSubject: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:42 am

He held the door open for Charlotte to enter first, the sweet smell of honeydukes overwhelmed him. It was almost like old times, the times when he could walk through Hogsmeade without worry. But those days were long gone. It was a pleasure for him to at least enjoy a little time away from hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:46 am

She barely gave a 'thanks' before walking in, too amazed at the sweet shop. There were barrels of candy everywhere, boxes of yummy treats. She was in awe at the warmth and smell of Honeydukes, and also the many types of so many peculiar candies. After getting over the wonderful shop, she waited for Raven to join them.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 pm

A thin smile formed on his lips. This was exactly the reaction he had when he went to honeydukes for the first time. "Amazed? It is quite a nice place." If only Raven would hurry up, the faster she came the more time they had before darkness fell.
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Raven walked through the doorway, nearly running into a group of third years gaping in awe at the shop. She smiled and walked over the Charlotte, looking up at the candy piled high.
"Amazing, right?"
She could relate, she had reacted the same way when she first walked into Honeydukes. Amazement, awe. It was magnificent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Glancing at both James and Raven, she realized they probably understood her amazement, and had in fact reacted the same way."I never dreamed of ever seeing so many...sweets. Amazing..."Venturing further into the shop, cramming past groups of people loaded with items, she peered into a glass case labeled Sugar Quills."What on earth are these? Cockroach Clusters?" She looked into another case, pulling a face at this one.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Ooc- Pottermore is scaring me.

He laughed. "You don't want those, I don't know anyone who buys those." He walked over to the sugar quills. "These are pretty popular, I haven't tried these in a while." He took a small pack of butterbeers. "I already have these...maybe I'll gift them to someone."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:20 pm

She frowned, walking over to the cockroach clusters.
"They are mostly for parties, and people dare other to eat them."
She wrinkled her nose in distaste, and looked at the sugar quills.
"I've never tried one myself, although they are supposedly quite good..."
She couldn't believe James would gift them to someone, just because he wanted to. It wasn't even the holidays. That's what it must be like when you have tons of money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:24 pm

O o ch Ha Ha.

I ch She nodded in agreement. Bug candies didn't quite appeal to her. She looked at the Sugar Quills once more."I suppose I'll try one of these, but only a few."She pulled some out, then looked around once more. She didn't want too many sweets. At the mention of how James would gift them, she smiled to herself. Her grandparents did that all the time, sending out gifts on no special occasion. Charlotte always thought they were kind of poor, living in that little old house, but she found out recently they had a large amount of money hidden. Typical of her grandparents to live casually.
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:29 am

James looked around the store and walked over to the Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans. "I don't trust these, but I'll take them." He took the beans to the counter and paid a galleon for the Butterbeer and Beans. "I think this is all I'll take for now.."
Back to top Go down
Raven Dragomir

Raven Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:40 am

Raven smiled and leaned against a counter, waiting for them to finish their shopping. She hummed absentmindedly and tapped her fingers on the surface, looking around at the towering shelves of sweets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:47 am

She stepped further into the shop, leaving the others behind. She took something off of a shelf. It looked like a peppermint. Shrugging, she took her items to the counter behind James, opening her small purse, having the gold coins in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?   Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of The Three Broomsticks? What?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Canon Role Play :: Honeydukes Sweetshop-
Jump to: